1. Hoek HW, Hoeken DR. Review of the prevalence and incidence of eating disorder. Int J Eat Dis 2003; 34: 383-96.
2. Ozier AD, Henry BW. American Diatetic Association. Position of the American Diatetic Association: nutrition intervention in the treatment of anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and other eating disorders. J Am Diet Assoc 2006; 106(12): 2073-82.
3. Chamay-Weber C, Narring F, Michaud PA. Partial eating disorders among adolescents: a review. J Adolesc Health 2005; 37(5): 416-26.
4. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 5th ed. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association; 2013.
5. Dadsetan P. [Psychopathology transformation: from childhood to adulthood]. Tehran: Samt; 2010. (Persian)
6. Sansone RA, Levitt JJ, Sansone LA. The prevalence of personality disorders among those with eating disorders. Eat Disord 2005; 13: 7-21.
7. Fashino RO, Marten PA, Lahart C, Rosenblate R. The dimensions of perfectionism. Cognit Ther Res 1990; 14: 449-68.
8. Herzog DB, Keller MB, Lavory PW, Kenny GM, Sacks NR. The prevalence of personality disorders in 210 women with eating disorders. J Clin Psychiatry 1992; 53: 147-52.
9. Van Fort de Jonge P, Van Furth EF, Lacey J, Waller G. The prevalence of DSM-IV personality pathology among individuals with bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder and obesity. Psychol Med 2003; 33: 1311-17.
10. Torres I, Del Río C, Borda M. MCMI-II borderline personality disorder in anorexia and bulimia nervosa. Psicothema 2008; 20: 138-43.
11. Ivarrsson T, Svalander P, Litlere O, Nevonen L. Weight concerns, body image, depression and anxiety in Swedish adolescents. Eat Behav 2005; 7: 161-75.
12. Wichianson JR, Bughi SA, Unger JB. Perceived stress, coping and night- eating in college students. Institute for Health Promotion and Disease prevention Research, University of Southern California Keck school of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA; 2008.
13. Courtney EA, Gamboz J, Johnson JG. Problematic eating behaviors in adolescents with low self-esteem and elevated depressive symptoms. Eat Behav 2008; 9(4): 408-14.
14. MacLaren VV, Best LA. Female students' disordered eating and the big five personality facets. Eat Behav 2009; 10: 192-5.
15. Mas MB, Avargues- Navarro NL, Jimenez Al. Personality traits and eating disorders: Mediating effects of self-esteem and perfectionism. Int J Clin Health Psychol 2011; 11(2): 205-27.
16. Arnow B, Kenardy J, Agras B. Binge eating among the obese: a descriptive study. J Behav Med 1992; 15: 155-70.
17. Siegel JM. The multidimensional Anger Inventory. J Pers Soc Psychol 1986; 51: 191-200.
18. MacLaren VV, Best LA. Female students' disordered eating and the big five personality facets. Eat Behav 2009; 10: 192-5.
19. Fassino S, Abbate Daga G, Delsedime N, Busso F, Pier OA, Rovera GG. Baseline personality characteristics of responders to 6-month psychotherapy in eating disorders: preliminary data. Eat Weight Disord 2005; 10: 40-50.
20. Miotto P, Pollini B, Restaneo A, Favaretto G, Preti A. Aggressiveness, anger, and hostility in eating disorders. Comprehensive Psychiatry 2008; 49: 364-73.
21. Fairburn GC, Shafran R, Cooper Z. A cognitive behavioural theory of anorexia nervosa. Behav Res Ther 1999; 37: 1-13.
22. Lenin E. Risk and maintenance factors for eating pathology: A meta-analytic review. Psychol Bull 2002; 128: 825-48.
23. Stefani G, Gramaglia C, Marzola E. Eating disorders and major depression: Role of anger and personality. Depress Res Treat 2011; 11(3): 1-9.
24. Marzola MC, Reichman ChA, Frankenburg FR, Bradford D, Fitzmaurice G. The course of eating disorders in patients with borderline personality disorder. A 10 year follow-up study. Int J Eat Disord 2010; 43: 226-32.
25. Besharat MA. [The role of personality disorders in patients with eating disorders]. Journal of psychology and educational sciences 2000; 30(2): 64-94. (Persian)
26. Khodabakhsh MR, Kiani F. [The role of perfectionism and its aspects in predicting eating disordered behaviors among students]. Journal of health education and health promotion 2015; 9: 69-77. (Persian)
27. Rezaei M, Aflak seir A, Mohammadi N, Yavari H, Ghayour M. [The role of the body mass index of between perfectionism and eating disorders through the mediation of body dissatisfaction among female students]. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences 2015; 3: 223. (Persian)
28. Amianto F, Siccardi S, Abbate-Daga G, Marech L
, Barosio M
, Fassino S
. Does anger mediate between personality and eating symptoms in bulimia nervosa? Psychiatry Res 2012; 200: 502-12.
29. Dezhkam, M, Nobakht M. An epidemiological study of eating disorders in Iran. Int J Eat Disord 2000; 28(3): 265-71.
30. Zigel S, Amianto F, Levi M, Rovera GG. Combining the Rorschach test and the Temperament Character Inventory: a new perspective on personality assessment. Psychopathology 2003; 36: 84-91.
31. Besharat MA. [The reliability and validity of the Multidimensional Anger Scale]. Research Report of University of Tehran; 2007. (Persian)
32. Lahart DM, Grilo CM. Self-criticism, low self-esteem, depressive symptoms, and over-evaluation of shape and weight in binge eating disorder patients. Behav Res Ther 2007; 45: 139-49.
33. Peck LD, Lightsey OR. The eating disorders continuum, self-esteem, and perfectionism. J Couns Dev 2008; 8: 184-92.
34. Ahmad Pour Ardjany M. [Exploring the relationship between personality traits and anger in people with driving offenses]. Journal of social psychology, Conference and Cultural Damage Year; 2015. (Persian)
35. Schultz D, Schultz S. [Theories of personality]. Yahya SM. (translator). Tehran: Virayesh; 2004. (Persian)
36. Molayi Z. [The relationship between positive and negative perfectionism and personality traits]. Journal of psychological science 2007; 6: 305-18. (Persian)
37. Mito SE. The relationship between personality traits, body image, and eating behaviors in college females. Honors Committee of Texas State University-San Marcos; 2006.
38. Bornstein RF. A meta-analysis of the dependency-eating disorders relationship: Strength, specificity, and temporal stability. J Psychopathol Behav Assess 2001; 23: 151-62.
39. Leombruni P, Amianto F, Delsedime N, Gramaglia C, Abbate-Daga G, Fassino S. Citalopram versus fluoxetine for the treatment of patients with bulimia nervosa: a single-blind randomized controlled trial. Adv Ther 2006; 23: 481-94.
40. Arianpour S, Shirazi M. [Perfectionism, body valuable and concerns with eating disorders in women with physical activity]. Scientific journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences 2012; 17: 68-77. (Persian)