1. Jahanbakhsh M, Bahadori MH, Amiri Sh, Jamshidi A. [The effect of attachment-based therapy on oppositional deficit symptoms in girls with attachment problems]. Journal of clinical psychology 2012; 4(12): 41-9. (Persian)
2. Shik DTL. Parental and maternal influences on the psychological well being of Chinese adolescent genetic. Soc Psychol Monog 1999; 123(3): 269-97.
3. Khanjani Z. [Attachment pathology and development]. 1st ed. Tabriz: Forouzesh; 2005: 16-122. (Persian)
4. Malekpour M. Effects of attachment on early and later development. Br J Dev Disabil 2007; 53(105): 81-95.
5. Khetrapal N. The early attachment experience of psychopathology. Interperson 2009; 3(1): 1-13.
6. Mehrabizadeh Honarmand M, Fati K, Shahni Yeylaq M. [Depression, you want excitement, aggression, attachment styles and socioeconomic status as predictive of drug dependence in adolescent boys in Ahwaz]. Journal of science education 2008; 15(1): 153-78. (Persian)
7. Lieberman AF. The treatment if attachment disorder in infancy and early child hood: Reflections from clinical intervention with later-adopted foster care children. Attach Hum Dev 2003; 5: 279-28.
8. Cassidy J. Child-mother attachment and self in six-year olds. Child Dev 2008; 99: 127-34.
9. Baezat F, Izadi Fard R, Peyvastegar M. [Comparison of attachment style for students with behavioral disorder, dyslogia and normal]. Behavioral science magazine 2009; 3(3): 231-6. (Persian)
10. Sands D, Kozleski EB, French N. Inclusive education for the 21th century. Belmont: Wadsworth; 2000: 86-98.
11. Khoddam H, Modanlo M, Ziaee T, Keshtkar AA. [Behavioral disorders and related factors in school age children of Gorgan]. Nursing research 2010; 4(14): 29-37. (Persian)
12. Lotfabadi H. [Developmental psychology]. Tehran: Roshd; 2008: 15-61. (Persian)
13. Allen J, Moor C, Kuperminic G, Bell K. [Attachment and adolescent psychosocial functioning]. Child Dev 1998; 5(69): 1406-19.
14. Mansor M, Dadsetan P. [Mentally retarded child psychology and teaching methods]. Tehran: Samt; 2008: 98-113. (Persian)
15. Cohen J. A power primer. Psychol Bull 1992; 112(1): 155-9.
16. Taghavi M, Kalafi Y, Talei A, Dehbozorgi G, Taghavi MR. [Investigating the relation of depression and religious coping and social support in women with breast cancer]. Journal of Isfahan Medical School 2011; 28: 28-30. (Persian)
17. Majdian M. [Children Rotter behavioral questionnaire (teacher Form)]. Tehran: Azmonyar Poya; 2009: 1-5. (Persian)
18. Rutter M. A children behavior questionnaire for completion by teacher. J Child Psycho Psychiatry 1994; 8: 27-35.
19. Poshtmohammadi M, Mohammadkhani P, Porshahbaz A, Khoshabi K. [The influence of mixed intervention of attachment therapy and parenting teaching in unsecure attached mothers on children with symptoms of hyperactivity disorder /attention disorder]. Clinical psychology 2010; 1(3): 63-76. (Persian)
20. Greenberg M. Attachment and psychopathology in childhood. In: Cassidy J, Shaver P. (editors). Handbook of attachment: Theory, research and clinical applications. New York: Guilford; 1999: 469-96.
21. Thomas G, O'connor D, Michael Rutter M. Attachment disorder behavior following early severe deprivation: Extension and longitudinal follow-up. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2000; 39: 703-12.
22. Michell D. Disruptive behavior disorder and intergenerational attachment patterns: A comparison of clinic-referred and normally functioning preschoolers and their mothers. J Cons Clinl Psychol 1998; 64(2): 357-65.
23. Del Giudice M. Sex attachment and the development of reproductive strategies. Behav Brain Sci 2009; 32(1): 1-67.
24. Frankenhuis WE. Did insecure attachment style evolve for the benefit of the group? Front Psychol 2010; 1: 172.