1. Carr A. The handbook of child and adolescents clinical psychology: A contextual approach. 2nd ed. London: Rutledge; 2006: 571.
2. Kring AM, Davison GC, Neal J, Johnson SL. Abnormal psychology. New York: John Wiley and sons; 2009: 297.
3. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 4th ed. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association; 2000: 128-33.
4. Mott J. The psychological basis of drug dependence: The intellectual and personality characteristics of opiate users. Br J Addiction 1972; 67: 89-99.
5. Vanem PC, Krog Hartmann E. Assessment of substance abusers on the MCMI-III and the Rorschach. Scand J Psychol 2008; 49: 83-91.
6. Marnat GG. Handbook of psychological assessment. New York: John Wiley: 466, 467, 469, 470, 472.
7. Yamamoto K, Kanbara K, Mutsuura H, Ban I, Mizuno Y, Abe T, et al. Psychological characteristics of Japanese patients with chronic pain assessed by the Rorschach test. Biol Psychosoc Med 2010; 4: 1-13.
8. Exner JE, Erdberg PH. the Rorschach: Comprehensive system. 3rd ed. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley; 2005: 224.
9. Stefánsson R, Hesse M. Personality disorders in substance abusers: A comparison of patients treated in a prison unit and patients treated in inpatient treatment. Int J Ment Health Addict 2008; 6: 402-6.
10. Noori R, Gharaghloo B. [The consideration of strong point and limitation of applying police woman in struggling with addictive drugs in Iran]. Iranian journal of Police Science University 2011; 12: 96-128. (Persian)
11. Lunenburg FC, Beverly JI. Writing a successful thesis or dissertation: Tips and strategies for students in the social and behavioral sciences. Netherland: Corwin; 2008: 179.
12. Exner JE. The Rorschach: A comprehensive system. 4th ed. United States: John Wiley; 2003.
13. Mojtahedi M, Baraheni MN, Dezhkam M. [Preliminary standardization of Rorschach test based on Exner comprehensive system]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran: Institute of Psychiatry University, College of psychology and education science, 1996: 71-91. (Persian)
14. Dougherty RJ, Lesswing NJ. Inpatient cocaine abusers: An analysis of psychological and demographic variables. J Subst Abuse Treat 1989; 6(1): 45-7.
15. Hendin H, Pollinger A, Ulman R, Carr AC. Adolescent marijuana abusers and their families. NIDA Res Monogr 1981; 40: 1-109.
16. Edelstein RS, Newton NJ, Stewart AJ. Narcissism in midlife: Longitudinal changes in and correlates of women’s narcissistic personality traits. J Pers 2012; 80(5): 1179-204.