S. The 20 hour solution: Training minds to concentrate and self-regulate naturally without medication. USA: Robert Reed;
2. Bakhshayesh AR. [Biofeedback (General concepts, principles, methods and application)]. Yazd: Yazd University; 2010: 15-70. (Persian)
3. Hammond DC. What is neurofeedback? J Neurother 2006; 10(4): 25-36.
4. Jordanova NP, Demerdziera A. Biofeedback training for peak performance in sport- case study. Macedonian journal of medical sciences 2010; 3(2): 113-18.
5. Vernon DJ. Can neurofeedback training enhance performance? An evaluation of evidence with implications for future research. Appl Psychophysiol Biofeedback 2005; 30: 347-64.
6. Hadian Fard H, Najarian B, Shekarshekan H, Mehrabizadeh Honarmand M. [Preparation and construction of the Persian from of continuous performance test]. Journal of psychology 2000; 4(4): 388-404. (Persian)
7. Egner T, Gruzelier JH. EEG biofeedback of low beta band components: Frequency-specific effects on variables of attention and event-related brain potentials. Clin Neurophysiol 2004; 115: 131-9.
8. Doppelmayr M, Weber E. Effects of SMR and theta/beta neurofeedback on reaction times, spatial abilities, and creativity. J Neurother 2011; 15: 115-29.
9. Mahini SM. [The effect of neurofeedback training on the athletic performance of chess national team]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran: Tehran University, College of physical education and sport sciences, 2010: 45-60. (Persian)
10. Hafeznia MR. [An introduction to the research method in humanities/total revision with additions]. Tehran: Samt; 1998: 164-5. (Persian)
11. Zare H, Farzad V, Alipour A, Nazer M. [Comparing various attention functions in drivers with/without crash and their relation with age]. Journal of transportation 2012; 9(1): 45-52. (Persian)
12. Milton J, Solodkin A, Hlustik P, Small SL. The mind of expert motor performance is cool and focused. Neuroimage 2007; 35(2): 804813.
13. Dehghani-Arani F, Rostami R, Rahimi-Nejad A. [The effectiveness of neurofeedback therapy on psychological health and brain waves pattern in patients with opioid dependency who treated with drug]. Journal of research on psychological health 2007; 1(4): 77-85. (Persian)
14. Rostami R. [The effect of neurofeedback on performance of athletics]. Comprehensive Psychiatric Center; 2008: 3-8. (Persian)
15. Thomas LJ. Neurofeedback and your brain: A beginner’s manual. New York: Medical Center and Brain Research Lab; 2002: 1-10.