1 . Cepeda-Valery B, Cheong AP, Lee A, Yan BP. Measuring health related quality of life in coronary heart disease: The
importance of feeling well. Int J Cardiol 2011;149(2): 4-9.
2. De Haro JM, Castejon JL, Gilar R. General mental ability as moderator of personality traits as predictors of early
career success. J Vocat Behav 2013; 83(2): 171-80.
3. Spotts EL, Lichtenstein P, Pedersen N, Neiderhiser JM, Hansson K, et al. Personality and marital satisfaction: a
behavioral analysis. Eur J Pers 2005; 19(3): 205-27.
4. Motamedi A, Borjali A, Sadeghi M. [Predicting the psychological welfare of the elderly based on stress management
and social support]. Ageing journal 2018; 13(1): 26-38. (Persian)
5. Audrey H, Ayman T, Gauthier C, Romain D, Michèle M. Anxiety and depression in patients with multiple sclerosis:
The mediating effects of perceived social support. Mult Scler Relat Disord 2019; 27: 46-51.
6. Aqdar A. [The relatuionship between psychological well-being and work life quality in nurses of public hospitals of
Ahvaz]. Proceeding of the conference of new research approaches in psychology. Iran; 2015. (Persian)
7. Takeshita H, Ikebe K, Kagawa R, Okada T, Gondo Y, et al. Association of personality traits with oral healthrelated
quality of life independently of objective oral health status: A study of community-dwelling elderly Japanese. J Dentistry
2015; 43(3): 342-9.
8. Peng Z, Lei S, Qing Ch, Guowei Z, Huan Y. Social support modifies an association between work stress and semen
quality: Results from 384 Chinese male workers. J Psychosom Res 2018; 27.
9. Asadi S, Moghtader L, Faraji E. [The relationship between personality traits (extraversion and neuroticism) of social
and with psychological well-being of women with chronic pain]. Quarterly journal of anesthesiology and pain 2019;
9(8): 29-40. (Persian)
10. Klein A. Firm performance and board committee structure. J Law Econom 1998; 41(1): 275-303.
11. Salimi A, Jukar B, Nikipour R. [Internet communications in life: examining the role of social support perception and
loneliness in internet use]. Quartyerly journal of psychological studies 2009; 5(3): 81-102. (Persian)
12. Canty-mitchell J, Zimet GD. Psychometric properties of the multidimensional scale of perceived social support in
urban adolescents. Am J Community Psychol 2000; 28(3): 391-400.
13. Garas Farshi MT. New approaches to personality assessment. Tabriz: The publication of sociology; 2010. (Persian)
14. Atashroze B. Predicting academic performance through attachment and five personality traits. MS. Dissertation.
Shahid Beheshti University, 2007. (Persian)
15. Ryff CD. Happiness is everything, or is it? Exploration on the meaning of psychological wellbeing. J Pers Soc Psychol
1989; 57: 1069-81.
16. Khanjani M, Shahidi Sh, Fathabadi J, Mazaheri M, Shakeri A. [Factor structure and psychometric characteristics of
short form (18 questions) of the psychiatric Ryff scale in male and female students]. Andisheh va Raftar 2014; 32(8): 27-
17. Mirkamali M, Narangi F. [Investigating the relationship between quality of work life and job satisfaction among
faculty members of Tehran and industrial Universities of Sharif]. Research and planning in higher education 2008; 14(2):
18. Walton RF. Quality of work life: what is it? Sloan Management Review, fall 1973.
19. Soltan Hoseini M, Naderian M, Homayi R, Moosavi Z. [The relationship between quality of work life and
organizational commitment of staff of General Trbitbdeni office of Isfahan Province]. Journal of sport management 2009;
2(2): 18-167. (Persian)
20. Ardalan A. [The relationship between communication skills and academic adaptation with the mediating role of selfefficacy]. MS. Dissertation. Faculty of Educational Sciences and psychology, Shiraz University, 2014. (Persian)
21. Mahmoudi Gh, Al-Fajr Asadi Mojreh A, Darvish Khezri H. [Relationship between personality dimensions and
fatigue with quality of work life of health center staff]. Nasim health quarterly 2013; 2(4): 25-30. (Persian)
22. Mojtahedi M, Ashoori J. [The role of personality traits and family communication patterns in predicting nurses '
quality of life in the hospitals of Shahid Mofatteh and 15 June Varamin County]. Pajouhan scientific journal 2018; 14(3):
23. Hamid N, Zemestani M. [The relationship between spiritual intelligence and personality traits with quality of life in
medical students]. Guilan journal of medical sciences 2013; 2(3): 22-26. (Persian)
24. Kalaii F, Reza Nezhad N, Ahmadi T, Gholipour M. [The relationship between psychological well-being, job stress
and quality of work life with mental health in nurses]. Proceeding of the 5th International Conference on Psychology,
education and lifestyle, Qazvin, Takestan Institute of Higher Education, Payam-Noor University of Qazvin Province;
25. Safar-Hamidi E, Bashirgonbadi S, Hosseinian S. [Relationship of psychological well-being and quality of life with
spiritual health in mothers with mentally disabled children]. Journal of research in religion and health 2019; 5(2): 37-49.
26. Rezaei Varmazya M. [The relationship between perceived social support with psychological well-being: The
mediator role of developmental assets]. Developmental psychology: Iranian psychologists 2019; 15: 175-89. (Persian)
27. Nasiri F, Abdolmaleki Sh. [The relationship between perceived social support and quality of life with the mediating
role of perceived stress in female-headed households in Sanandaj city]. Applied sociology 2016; 24(4): 99-116. (Persian)
28. Haji A, Mahmoud Fakhe H. [Relationship of social support and self-management with quality of life in patients with
epilepsy]. Journal of health and care 2015; 17(3): 240-47. (Persian)
29. Ghanimi F, Danesh E, Dadkhah A, Taghiloo S. [Mediation role of coping strategies and perceived social support in
relation to perceived stress and quality of life in parents with ASD children]. Journal of applied psychology 2018; 12(2):
30. Abbasi N, Bahrami Hidji M, Yassini Ardakani M. [Prediction of health-related quality of life based on alexithymia,
perceived social and attachment styles in infertile women]. Occupational Medicine Quarterly Medicine2016; 8(1): 36-
31. Qorbanpoor Lafmejani A, Yaghouti M, Rezaei S. [The mediating role of social support in the relationship between
mental hardiness and the sense of coherence with quality of life among staff at hospitals in Quchan]. Social psychology
research 2019; 34: 119-39. (Persian)