1. Tilki M, Taher M, Mojarad A, Gafari Sani B. [The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment training on
psychological flexibility and emotional dysfunction in women with chronic pain]. Journal of psychological studies
2017; 14(3): 147-63. (Persian)
2. Kaplan VA, Sadock VJ. [Synopsis of psychiatry: Behavioral sciences of clinical psychiatry]. Pourafkari N.
(translator). Tehran: Arjmand; 2014. (Persian)
3. Sternke EA, Abrahamson K, Bair MJ. Comorbid chronic pain and depression: patient perspectives on
empathy. Pain Manag Nurs 2016; 17(6): 363-71.
4. Amiri S, Sepehrian Azar F. [Study of the difficult relationship between emotion regulation, behavioral
activation systems and behavioral inhibition in predicting social anxiety]. Journal of Qom University of Medical
Sciences 2017; 11(5): 85-97. (Persian)
5. Azizpoor Y, Hemmati F, Sayehmiri K. [Prevalence of one-year back pain in Iran: a systematic review and
meta-analysis]. Journal of occupational health 2014; 11(1): 1-12. (Persian)
6. Asghari MA, Rezaei S, Karami B. [Prevalence of pain during life, chronic persistent pain and some of its
associated features]. Journal of psychology 2004; 6(1): 30-51. (Persian)
7. Ardalani Farsa F, Shahhabizadeh F, Hashemi M, Dadkhah P. [Mood/anxiety symptoms and emotional
schemas in the model of quality of spiritual life of patients with chronic low back pain mediated by role of
multidimensional perfectionism cognitions]. Journal of anesthesiology and pain 2021; 12(3): 115-28. (Persian)
8. Gray JA. Brain systems that mediate both emotion and cognition. Cogn Emot 1990; 4(3): 269-88.
9. Gray JA. Framework for a taxonomy of psychiatric disorder. In: Cozen SHMV, Poll NEV, Sergeant J.
(editors). Emotions: Essays on emotion theory New Jersey: Erlbaum; 1994: 29-59.
10. Gray JA. Neural systems, emotion, and personality. In: Madden J editor. Neurobiology of learning, emotion,
and affect. 4th ed. New York: Raven; 1991: 273-306.
11. Badihi Zeraati F, Hassani J, Ghasemi Motlagh M. [The relationship between the behavior of behavioral brain
systems and disease anxiety with the mediating role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies]. Medical journal
Mashhad University of Medical Sciences 2020; 64(1). (Persian)
12. Banaeian A, Jabalameli S. [Evaluation the contribution of cognitive emotion regulation strategies and
alexithymia in prediction of pain indices in patients with migraine]. Journal of anesthesiology and pain 2021;
12(3): 1-15. (Persian)
13. Claes L, Vertommen S, Smits D, Bijttebier P. Emotional reactivity and self-regulation in relation to personality
disorders. Pers Individ Dif 2019; 47(8): 948-53.
14. Degnan KA, Fox NA. Behavioral inhibition and anxiety disorders: Multiple levels of a resilience process. Dev
Psychopathol 2017; 19(3): 729-46.
15. Burger AJ, Lumley MA, Carty JN, Latsch DV, Thakur ER, Hyde-Nolan ME, et al. The effects of a novel
psychological attribution and emotional awareness and expression therapy for chronic musculoskeletal pain: A
preliminary, uncontrolled trial. J Psychosom Res 2016; 81: 1-8.
16. Pahlavan M, Besharat MA, Borjali A, Farahani H. [The mediating role of emotional malaise between ego
defense styles and pain intensity in patients with chronic pain]. Journal of anesthesiology and pain 2019; 10(3):
17. Akbarzadeh D, Rajabzadeh A, Beyrami HA, Mahamzadeh A. Comparing the mean score of depression, sleep
quality and resiliency in patients with migraine and tension type headaches with healthy individuals]. Journal of
anesthesiology and pain 2015; 5: 32. (Persian)
18. Dennis JP, Vander Wal JS. The cognitive flexibility inventory: Instrument development and estimates of
reliability and validit. Cognit Ther Res 2010; 34(3): 241-53.
19. Te Poel F, Baumgartner SE, Hartmann T, Tanis M. The curious case of cyberchondria: A longitudinal study
on the reciprocal relationship between health anxiety and online health information seeking. J Anxiety Disord
2016; 43: 32-40.
20. Haidar Ali H. [Finding structural equations using LISREL software (with corrections)]. Tehran: Samat; 2017.
21. International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP). Available from: http://www.iasp-pain.org.
22. Hasani J, Salehi S, Rasouli Azad M. [Psychometric properties of Jackson’s five factor questionnaire: Scales
of revised reinforcement sensitivity theory (r-RST)]. Research in psychological health 2012; 6(3): 60-73.
23. Soltani E, Shareh H, Bahrainian SA, Farmani A. [The mediating role of cognitive flexibility in correlation of
coping styles and resilience with depression]. Pajoohandeh 2013; 18(2): 88-96. (Persian)
24. Fazeli M, Ehteshamzadeh P, Hashemi Sheikh Shabani SE . [The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral therapy
on cognitive flexibility in depressed people]. Journal of tought and behavior in clinical psychology 2014; 9: 27-
25. Smit HR, Safronova MV, Knyazev GG, Wilson D. Development of a shortform of the Gray-Wilson
personality questionnaire. Research institute of Physiology Russia and Institute of Psychiatry University of
26. Pahlavan M, Besharat MA, Borjali A, Farahani H. [Predicting pain intensity in patients with chronic pain
based on emotional malaise: The mediating role of the behavioral inhibition system]. Iranian journal of psychiatry
and clinical psychology 2019; 25(1): 56-71. (Persian).
27. Mir Mehdi R, Kazemi Mahyari E. [Comparison of the activity of brain mechanisms of behavioral activationinhibition (BAS/BIS) and the function of cognitive flexibility in women with substance abuse disorders and
healthy women]. Journal of neuropsychology 2018; 4(12): 101-24. (Persian)
28. Bromley Milton M, Börsbo B, Rovner G, Lundgren-Nilsson Å, Stibrant-Sunnerhagen K, Gerdle B. Is pain
intensity really that important to assess in chronic pain patients? A study based on the Swedish Quality Registry
for Pain Rehabilitation (SQRP). PLoS One 2013; 8(6): e65483.
29. Meints SM, Edwards RR. "Evaluation of psychosocial participation in the consequences of chronic pain", the
findings showed that the biopsychosocial model. Natl Lib Med 2018; 87(Pt B): 168-82.
30. Imani M, Karimi J, Behbahani M, Omidi A. [Role of mindfulness, psychological flexibility and integrative
self-knowledge on psychological well-being among the university students]. Feyz, Journal of Kashan University
of Medical Sciences 2017; 21(2): 171-8. (Persian)
31. Babaei S, Gharechahi M, Hatami Z, Varandi SR. Metacognition and body image in predicting alexithymia in
substance abusers. Int J High Risk Behav Addict 2015; 4(3): e25775.
32. Alipour F, Hasani J ,Oshrieh V, Saeedpour S. [Brain-behavioral systems and psychological distress in patients
with diabetes mellitus: A comparative study]. Caspian journal of neurology sciences 2015; 1(2): 20-9. (Persian)
33. Clauss JA, Blackford JU. Behavioral inhibition and risk for developing social anxiety disorder: a meta-analytic
study. J Am Acad Child Psychiatry 2012; 51(10): 1066-75.