1. Subedar SD. Social isolation, schizophrenia, and the group experience: A theoretical exploration in drama therapy.
MS. Dissertatin. Concordia University Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 2018.
2. Emunah R. Acting for real: Drama therapy process, technique, and performance. London: Routledge; 2019.
4. Fernández-Aguayo S, Pino-Juste M. Drama therapy and theater as an intervention tool: Bibliometric analysis of
programs based on drama therapy and theater. Arts Psychother 2018; 59: 83-93.
4. Zakharov NB, Zlokazova M, Soloviev A. Drama therapy as a means of rehabilitation for schizophrenic patients. Med
Soc Expert Evaluat Rehabil 2015; 18(1): 50-3.
5. Miller R, Mason SE, Skolnik S. Psychodrama for schizophrenia: adaptive techniques in mutual aid groups. Soc Work
Groups 2021; 44: 273-87.
6. Volpe U. Arts therapies in psychiatric rehabilitation. London: Springer; 2021.
7. Gerney AF. Psychosocial occupational therapy: An evolving practice. Occup Ther Health Care 2013; 27(2): 191-2.
8. Dooley NR. Cara and MacRae’s psychosocial occupational therapy: An evolving practice. MacRae A. (editor).
Thorofare, NJ: Slack; 2020: 264.
9. Hasani JHH. [Relationship between positive and negative signs with respect to attention]. Institute of Cognitive
Science 2003; 5(3): 24-33. (Persian)
10. Nejati R, Meshkat M. [The reliability and validity of Bar-On's Emotional Quotient Inventory for Iranian English
language learners]. Foreign Language Research Journal 2016; 6(1): 131-54. (Persian)
11. Palmer BR, Manocha R, Gignac G, Stough C. Examining the factor structure of the Bar-On Emotional Quotient
Inventory with an Australian general population sample. Pers Individ Dif 2003; 35(5): 1191-210.
12. Armstrong CR, Frydman JS, Wood S. Prominent themes in drama therapy effectiveness research. Drama Ther Rev
2019; 5(2): 173-216.
13. Tarashoeva G, Marinova-Djambazova P, Kojuharov H. Effectiveness of psychodrama therapy in patients with panic
disorders: Final results. Int J Psychother 2017; 21(2): 55-66.
14. Park K, Ku J, Choi S, Jang H, Park J, Kim S. A virtual reality application in role-plays of social skills training for
schizophrenia: a randomized, controlled trial. Psychiatr Res 2011; 189(2): 166-72.
15. Enjedani E. The relationship between ego identity status and emotional intelligence in high school students. J Psychol
Sci 2016; 15(58): 216-34.
16. Hashemi R, Rahimi C, Mohamadi N, Molazadeh J. [Emotional intelligence and cognitive functions in psychiatric
patients and normal subjects]. Journal of psychological studies 2017; 12(4): 121-42. .(Persian)
17. Landy R. The future of drama therapy. Arts Psychother 2006; 33(2): 135-42.
18. Reisman M. Drama therapy to empower patients with schizophrenia: Is justice possible? Arts Psychother 2016; 50:
19. Gibeault A. [Schizophrenie et psychodrame psychanalytique]. Evol Psychiatr 2015; 80(1): 83-95. (French)
20. Kwang W. The effects of being the protagonist in psychodrama. J Group Psychother Psychodrama Sociom 2003; 55:
21. Mortan Sevi O, Ger MC, Kaya F, Maşalı B. The effect of psychodrama sessions on psychotic symptoms, depression,
quality of life, and sociometric measures in patients with chronic schizophrenia. Arts Psychother 2020; 71: 1017-19.
22. Gholami A, Bashlide K, Raree A. [Effectiveness of the psychodrama on general health of divorced women]. Journal
of psychological models and methods 2012; 3: 45-64. (Persian)
23. Li-hong H, Jiao L, De-ju S. Effect of psychodrama therapy on the social function of patients with schizophrenia.
Journal of Qilu nursing 2010; 19.
24. Abedi Tehrani H. [Effectiveness of psychodrama on reduction of anxiety among male schizophrenic patients]. The
neuroscience journal of Shefaye Khatam 2014; 2(3): 64.74. (Persian)