1. Haghighi H. Comparison of marital conflict resolution styles between satisfied, conflicted and on the verge of
divorce couples in Bandar Abbas. MA. Dissertation. Hormozgan: University of Hormozgan, Faculty of
counseling; 2010. (Persian)
2. Rahmat EF, Fatehizade M, Ahmadi A. [The pathology of marital life]. Innovations in psychotherapy 2006;
11: 8-26. (Persian)
3. Long L, Young G. Counseling and therapy for couples. California: Thomson Brooks-Cole; 2006.
4. Johnson SM. The revolution in couple therapy: A practitioner‐scientist perspective. J Marit Fam Ther 2003;
5. Picco L, Yuan Q, Vaingankar JA, Chang S, Abdin E, Chua HC, et al. Positive mental health among health
professionals working at a psychiatric hospital. PloS One 2017; 12(6): 1-14.
6. Uebelacker LA, Courtnage ES, Whisman MA. Correlates of depression and marital dissatisfaction:
Perceptions of marital communication style. J Soc Pers Relat 2003; 20(6): 757-69.
7. Laurent HK, Kim HK, Capaldi DM. Longitudinal effects of conflict behaviors on depressive symptoms in
young couples. J Fam Psychol 2009; 23(4): 596-12.
8. Galinsky AM, Waite LJ. Sexual activity and psychological health as mediators of the relationship between
physical health and marital quality. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 2014; 69(3): 482-92.
9. Proulx CM, Helms HM, Buehler C. Marital quality and personal well‐being: A meta‐analysis. J Marr Fam
2007; 69(3): 576-93.
10. Gehart DR. Mindfulness and acceptance in couple and family therapy. UK: Springer Science and Business
11. Wade TJ, Cairney J, Pevalin DJ. Emergence of gender differences in depression during adolescence: National
panel results from three countries. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2002; 41(2): 190-8.
12. Hayes SC, Strosahl KD. A practical guide to acceptance and commitment therapy. New York: Springer
Science and Business Media Inc.; 2010.
13. Tavakoli M.B. [Investigating the relationship between mothers' employment and social adjustment and their
children's educational performance in primary school in Sanandaj in 1996-97]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran: Allameh
University, Faculty of Psychology and Education Science, 1997. (Persian)
14. Scholes-Balog KE, Hemphill SA, Evans-Whipp TJ, Toumbourou JW, Patton GC. Developmental trajectories
of adolescent cannabis use and their relationship to young adult social and behavioural adjustment: A longitudinal
study of Australian youth. Addict Behav 2016; 53(1): 11-18.
15. Lee MY, Wang HS, Chen CJ. Development and validation of the social adjustment scale for adolescents with
Tourette syndrome in Taiwan. J Pediatr Nurs 2020; 51(2): 13-20.
16. Batista R, Cunha M, Galhardo A, Couto M, Massano-Cardoso I. Psychological adjustment to lung cancer: the
role of self-compassion and social support. Eur Psychiatry 2015; 30(1): 1-10.
17. Khodayari Fard M, Hejazi E, Hoseininezhad N. [The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment
consultation (ACT) on self-efficacy and marital satisfaction substance using married women with children].
Quarterly journal of applied psychology researches 2015; 6(2): 61-75. (Persian)
18. Blackledge JT, Hayes SC. Emotion regulation in acceptance and commitment therapy. J Clin Psychol 2001;
19. Cope SR, Poole N, Agrawal N. Treating functional non-epileptic attacks–Should we consider acceptance and
commitment therapy? Epilepsy Behav 2017; 73(1): 197-203.
20. Ong CW, Lee EB, Twohig MP. A meta-analysis of dropout rates in acceptance and commitment therapy.
Behav Res Ther 2018; 104(1): 14-33.
21. Brown KW, Ryan RM. The benefits of being present: mindfulness and its role in psychological well-being. J
Pers Soc Psychol 2003; 84(4): 822-36.
22. Leaviss J, Uttley L. Psychotherapeutic benefits of compassion-focused therapy: An early systematic review.
Psychol Med 2015; 45(5): 927-45.
23. Gilbert P. Introducing compassion-focused therapy. Adv Psychiatr Treat 2009; 15(3): 199-208.
24. Seekis V, Bradley GL, Duffy AL. Does a Facebook-enhanced mindful self-compassion intervention improve
body image? An evaluation study. Body Image 2020; 34: 259-69.
25. Depue RA, Morrone-Strupinsky JV. A neurobehavioral model of affiliative bonding: Implications for
conceptualizing a human trait of affiliation. Behav Brain Sci 2005; 28(3): 313-49.
26. Carter CS. Neuroendocrine perspectives on social attachment and love. Psychoneuroendocrinology 1998;
27. Valizadeh M, Dortaj F, Delavar A, Hajializadeh K. [Evaluation of educational package focused on compassion
and mindfulness and its impact on self-efficacy activation]. Quarterly of educational measurement 2018; 9: 1-21.
28. Irons C, Lad S. Using compassion focused therapy to work with shame and self-criticism in complex trauma.
Clin Psychol (Aust Psychol Soc) 2017; 3(1): 17-43.
29. Kolts RL, Bell T, Bennett-Levy J, Irons C. Experiencing compassion-focused therapy from the inside out: A
self-practice/self-reflection workbook for therapists. New York: Guilford; 2018.
30. Neff KD, Beretvas SN. The role of self-compassion in romantic relationships. Self Identity 2013; 12(1): 78-
31. Hematafza P, Sepehriyan Azar F, Soleymani E. [The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy
(ACT) in social adjustment, psychotic disorder and self-determination of people with transgender disorder].
Journal of ethical research 2018; 9(1): 269-84. (Persian)
32. Ghasemzadeh M, Motamedi A, Sohrabi F. [The effectiveness of compassion focused therapy on improving
social adjustment and forgiveness in divorced women]. Women studies 2019; 10: 117-39. (Persian)
33. Saadati N, Rostami M, Darbani SA. [Comparing the effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
(ACT) and Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) on improving self-esteem and post-divorce adaptation in
women]. Journal of family psychology 2017; 3(2): 45-58. (Persian)
34. Annunziata AJ, Green GD, Marx BP. Acceptance and commitment therapy for depression and anxiety.
Encyclopedia of Mental Health; 2016: 1-10.
35. Aghaee H, Yavari H. [The effectiveness of commitment and acceptance therapy on social adjustment and
compassion]. Journal of Islamic Azad University, Shahroud Branch 2017; 4(1): 39-50. (Persian)
36. Gollan, JK, Friedman MA, Miller IW. Couple therapy in the treatment of major depression. In: A. S. Gurman
AS, Jacobson NS. (editors). Clinical handbook of couple therapy. New York: Guilford; 2002: 653-76.
37. Motamed N, Zamani F. [Sample size in medical researches: an applied approach]. Tehran: Asre Roshanbini;
2016: 29-30. (Persian)
38. Fathi Ashtiani A, Dastani M. [Psychological tests: Personality and mental health evaluation]. Tehran: Besat;
39. Fathi Ashtiani A, Dastani M. [Psychological tests, personality and mental health evaluation]. Tehran: Besat;
40. Fathi Ashtiani A, Dastani M. [Psychological tests, personality and mental health evaluation]. Tehran: Besat;
41. Beck AT, Steer RA, Cabin MG. Psychometric properties of the Beck Depression Inventory: Twenty-five years
of evaluation. Clin Psychol Rev 1988; 8(1): 77-100
42. Beck AT, Steer RA, Brown GK. Manual for the Beck Depression Inventory-II. San Antonio, TX:
43. Fata L, Birashk B, Atef V, Dobson KS. Meaning assignment structures schema, emotional states and cognitive
processing of emotional information: Comparing two conceptual framework. J Clin Psychiatry 2005; 11(1): 326-
44. Dobson KS, Mohammad Khani P. [Psychometric properties of the Beck Depression Inventory-2 in patients
with major depressive disorder in partial remission period in patients with mental disorders]. Rehabilitation 1982;
8: 80-6. (Persian)
45. Barati T. The impact of marital conflict on interaction couple. MS. Dissertation. Roudehen Islamic Azad
University, 1996: 53-61. (Persian)
46. Sanaei B. Measures Scales of family of marriage. International journal of psychology and psychiatry 2013;
47. Sanaei B. [Family and marriage measurement scales]. Tehran: Besat Publications; 2010.
48. Dehghan F. [Comparison of marital conflicts between divorce applicants and women referred to marriage
counseling]. MS. Dissertation. Tehran: Tarbiat Moallem University, 2001. (Persian)
49. Russ H. ]Act made simple]. Aminzade A. )translator). 4th ed. Tehran: Arjmand; 2018: 302-32. (Persian)
50. Russ H. [ACT with love: Stop struggling, reconcile differences, and strengthen your relationship with
acceptance and commitment therapy]. Kkajepour M, Bahrami S, Feizi A. )translators). Tehran: Arjmand; 2020:
51. Matthew McKay. ]Acceptance and commitment therapy for couples]. Panahifar S.)translator). Tehran: Ebne-Sina; 2018: 23-330. (Persian)
52. Gilbert Paul.]Compassion focused therapy].Esbati M.Feyzi A.)translators). 3rd ed .Tehran:
53. Tirch DD, Schoendorff B, Silberstein LR. [The ACT practitioner's guide to the science of compassion: tools
for fostering psychological flexibility]. Daneshmandi S, Ezadi R, Abedi M. )translators). Isfehan: Kavoshyar;
2014: 23-221. (Persian)
54. Saadati N, Rostami M, Darbani SA. [Comparison of the effectiveness of acceptance and commitment-based
therapy (ACT) and compassion-focused therapy (CFT) in boosting women's self-esteem and post-divorce
adjustment]. Family Psychology 2016; 3(2): 45-58. (Persian)
55. Ashrafzadeh A, Porebrahimi F, Baran S , Hashemizadeh V, Manzari Tavakoli V. [The effectiveness of
training based on commitment and acceptance on social anxiety and social adjustment in male high school
students]. Educational researches 2018; 13: 1-16. (Persian)
56. Peterson BD, Eifert GH, Feingold T, Davidson S. Using acceptance and commitment therapy to treat distressed
couples: A case study with two couples. Cogn Behav Pract 2009; 16(4): 430-42.
57. Idrissi H. [The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy on personal-social adjustment and mental
health of dissatisfied couples referred to counseling centers in Tehran]. Journal of new ideas in psychology 2020;
4(8): 1-13. (Persian)
58. Beilby JM, Byrnes ML, Yaruss JS. Acceptance and commitment therapy for adults who stutter: Psychosocial
adjustment and speech fluency. J Fluency Disord 2012; 37(4): 289-99.
59. Kazemi M. [The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy on anxiety and social adjustment of
patients with breast cancer]. Scientific journal of social psychology 2020; 7: 115-24. (Persian)
60. Noori L, Moradi Shakib A, Ezazi Bojnourdi E, Adib F, Ashoori J. [Effectiveness of group therapy based on
acceptance and commitment on social and health adjustment of nursing students]. Avicenna journal of nursing
and midwifery care 2018; 25(5): 172-9. (Persian)
61. Block JA, Wulfert E. Acceptance or change: Treating socially anxious college students with ACT or CBGT.
Behavior Anal Today 2000; 1(2): 3.
62. Haywood K, Getchell N. Life span motor development. Human kinetics. Illinois: Champaign, IL; 2009: 5076-
63. Rajabi S, Yazdkhasti F. [The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment group therapy on anxiety and
depression in women with MS who were referred to the MS association]. Journal of clinical psychology 2014;
6(1): 29-38. (Persian)
64. Gilbert P. The origins and nature of compassion focused therapy. Br J Clin Psychol 2014; 53(1): 6-41.
65. Hutcherson CA, Seppala EM, Gross JJ. Loving-kindness meditation increases social connectedness. Emotion
2008; 8(5): 720.
66. Neff KD, Kirkpatrick KL, Rude SS. Self-compassion and adaptive psychological functioning. J Res Pers 2007;
67. Neff KD, Hsieh YP, Dejitterat K. Self-compassion, achievement goals, and coping with academic failure. Self
Identity 2005; 4(3): 263-87.
68. Paktinatan E, Chin Aveh M, Fereydouni S. [The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment group therapy
with a look at compassion therapy in cognitive regulation of negative emotions and social adjustment in patients
with major depressive disorder]. Scientific journal of social psychology 2020; 8: 73-86. (Persian)
69. Kolts Russell L. [CFT made simple: a clinician's guide to practicing compassion-focused therapy].
Golmohammadian M, Roghanchi M, Momeni KH, Voici S. )translators). Tehran: Arjmand; 2019. (Persian)
70. Gilbert P, Irons C. Focused therapies and compassionate mind training for shame and self-attacking.
71. Klatner D. The compassionate instinct. Greater good magazine. USA: UC Berkeley; 2004.
72. Feldman R, Weller A, Zagoory-Sharon O, Levine A. Evidence for a neuroendocrinological foundation of
human affiliation: plasma oxytocin levels across pregnancy and the postpartum period predict mother-infant
bonding. Psychol Sci 2007; 18(11): 965-70.
73. Yarnell LM, Neff KD. Self-compassion, interpersonal conflict resolutions, and well-being. Self Identity 2013;
74. Neff KD, Pommier E. The relationship between self-compassion and other-focused concern among college
undergraduate, community adults, and practicing mediators. Self Identity 2013; 12: 160-76.
75. Neff KD, Dahm KA. Self-compassion: What it is, what it does, and how it relates to mindfulness. Handbook
of mindfulness and self-regulation. New York, NY: Springer; 2015: 121-37.
76. Gilbert P. [Compassion focused therapy]. Esbati M, Feyzi A. (translators). Tehran; Ebn-e-Sina: 2018: 15-61.
77. Rezakhani R. [Comparison of the effectiveness of CFT-based compassion therapy and ACT-based therapy on
reducing symptoms in people with depressive disorder]. MA. Dissertation. Arsanjan: University of Arsanjan,
Faculty of psychology; 2017: 55-100. (Persian)
78. Gheibee A, Tajeri B, Kooshki S, Sobhi Gharamaleki N. [Comparison the effectiveness of acceptance and
commitment therapy and compassion therapy on components of subjective well-being (emotional, psychological
and social)]. Scientific journal of social psychology 2021; 9: 115-25. (Persian)
79. Rezaei AL, Sharifi T, Ghazanfari A, Aflaki E, Bahre Dar MJ. [Effectiveness of treatment based on acceptance
and commitment, compassion-based therapy and combination therapy on depression, anxiety quality of life in
patients with lupus]. Quarterly journal of health psycology 2020; 9: 127-44. (Persian)