1. Kapoor K, Kapoor M. Importance of the family. Academic journals books at Questia Online Library; 2016.
2. Roustit C, Chaix B, Chauvin P. Family breakup and adolescents' psychosocial maladjustment: public health
implications of family disruptions. Pediatrics 2007; 120(4): 984-91.
3. Cunningham K, German NM, Mattson RE. Regretful liaisons: Exploring the role of partner regret in the association
between sexual and relationship satisfaction. J Sex Marit Ther 2015; 41(3): 325-38.
4. McDaniel BT, Drouin M, Cravens JD. Do you have anything to hide? Infidelity-related behaviors on social media
sites and marital satisfaction. Comput Human Behav 2017; 66(1): 88-95.
5. Dadgari A, Mazloom N, Abadi M, Bagheri I. The relationship between marital satisfaction and compatibility with
type 2 diabetes. Iran J Psychiatry Behav Sci 2015; 9(4): e3105.
6. Jiang H, Wang L, Zhang Q, Liu DX, Ding J, Lei Z, et al. Family functioning, marital satisfaction and social support
in hemodialysis patients and their spouses. Stress Health 2015; 31(2): 166-74.
7. Conradi HJ, Noordhof A, Dingemanse P, Barelds DPH, Kamphuis JH. Actor and partner effects of attachment on
relationship satisfaction and sexual satisfaction across the genders: An APIM approach. J Marit Fam Ther 2017; 43(4):
8. Liu H, Elliott S, Umberson DJ. Marriage in young adulthood. Young adult mental health. NewYork, NY: Oxford
University; 2010: 169-80.
9. Parker R, Commerford J. Lasting couple relationships recent research findings. Child and family community
Australia 2014; 22: 1-8.
10. Novak R, Sandberg J, Harper M. Older couples with and without cardiovascular disease: Testing associations
between and among affective communication, marital satisfaction, physical and mental health families. J Consult Clin
Psychol 2014; 32(2): 186-97.
11. Zandipour T, Momeni Javid M. [A study on the relationship between marital satisfaction and job satisfaction
among employees of Sewage Water Company in Tehran]. Quarterly journal of job and organizational counseling
2011; 3(7): 133-52 (Persian)
12. Afolabi AB, Oladotun AS, Chinedu EO, Tolulope OE. Psychosocial factors in marital satisfaction among married
couples in Benin- city: An implication for couple’s therapy. Adv Soc Sci Res J 2017; 4(10): 177-82.
13. Eftekhari A, Hejazi M, Yazdani Kh. Predicting marital satisfaction through early maladaptive schemas and
communication styles of couples. Int J Psychol 2018; 12(2): 118-46.
14. Brudek P, Steuden S, Jasik I. Personality traits as predictors of marital satisfaction among older couples.
Psychoterapia 2018; 185(2): 5-20.
15. Vinayak S, Noktehdan B, Vinayak R. Sexual desire and materialism as predictors of marital satisfaction among
men. The international journal of Indian psychology 2017; 5(1): 152-64.
16. Sina F, Najarpourian S, Samavi A. The prediction of marital satisfaction through attachment styles and love story.
Iran J Psychiatry Behav Sci 2018; 12(4): 627-74.
17. Hajihasani M, SimT. Marital satisfaction among girls with early marriage in Iran: emotional intelligence and
religious orientation. International journal of adolescence and youth 2019; 24(3): 297-306.
18. Sadeghi MS, Mousavi J, Mutabi F, Dehghani M. [The relationship between similarity of personality traits of
couples and marital satisfaction]. Contemporary psychology 2015: 10(2): 67-82. (Persian)
19. Arefi M, Mohsenzadeh F. [Predicting marital satisfaction based on relationship and sexual intimacy]. Quarterly
journal of counseling and psychotherapy 2012; 12(4): 25-34. (Persian)
20. Movahedi M, Movahedi Y, Karimi NK. Investigating the relationship between marital satisfaction, intimacy and
quality of marital relationships in married couples. Family Counseling and Psychotherapy Quarterly 2014; 4(4): 84-
21. Abbasi G, Montazar A. The relationship between appreciations, sense of humor and social support with marital
satisfaction in nurses. Journal of health and care 2019; 21(1): 34-43.
22. Villa MB, Del PZ. [Marital satisfaction: The role of social skills of husbands and wives]. Paidéia (Ribeirão Preto)
2013; 23: 379-87. (Spanish)
23. Tavakol Z, Nikbakht NA, Behboodi Moghadam Z, Salehiniya H, Rezaei E. A review of the factors associated with
marital satisfaction. Galen medical journal 2017; 6(3): 197-207.
24. Samadaee-Gelehkolaee K, McCarthy BW, Khalilian A, Hamzehgardeshi Z, Peyvandi S, Elyasi Fet al. Factors
Associated With Marital Satisfaction in Infertile Couple: A Comprehensive Literature Review. Global Journal of
Health Science 2016; 8(5): 1-13.
25. Sorokowski P, Randall AK, Groyecka A, Frackowiak T, et al. Marital Satisfaction, sex, age, marriage duration,
religion, number of children, economic status, education, and collectivistic values: Data from 33 countries. Front
Psychol 2017; 8: 1199.
26. Dobrowolska M, Groyecka-Bernard A, Sorokowski P, Hilpert P. Global perspective on marital satisfaction.
Sustainability 2020; 12(1): 8817.
27. Cheraghali Gol H, Rostami AM, Goudarzi M. Prediction of marital satisfaction based on Perfectionism. Procedia
Soc Behav Sci 2013; 89(1): 567-71.
28. Talai Zadeh F, Bakhtiyarpour S. [The relationship between marital satisfaction and sexual satisfaction with couple
mental health]. Journal of thought and behavior in clinical psychology 2016; 9: 37-46. (Persian)
29. Goldenberg H, Goldenberg I. Family therapy: An overview. Boston: Cengage Learning; 2012.
30. Killinger KA, Killinger KA, Judith A, Boura L, Ananias CD. Exploring factors associated with sexual activity in
community-dwelling older adults. Res Gerontol Nurs 2014; 7(6): 256-63.
31. Adib Haji Bagheri M, Sarvar P, Salsali M. [Qualitative research methods]. Tehran: Bashar; 2011. (Persian)
32. Meyers LS, Gamst G, Guarino AJ. Applied multivariate research: design and interpretation. UK: Sage; 2006.
33. Fowers BJ, Olson DH. Enrich marital satisfaction scale: a brief research and clinical tool. Fam Psychol 1993; 7(2):
34. ArabDoosti A, Nakhaei N, Khanjani N. [Reliability and validity of shortened Kansas and Enrich Marital
Satisfaction Questionnaires in Persian]. Journal of health and development 2014, 4 (2): 167-158. (Persian)
35. Olson DH, DeFrain J, Skogrand L. [Marriages and families: Intimacy, diversity and strengths]. New York:
36. Pfeifer L, Miller RB, Hsiao Y. Perceived Marital Problems in Taiwan. Contemp Fam Ther 2013; 35(12): 91-104.
37. Cheraghi M, Mazaheri MA, Mutabi F, Panaghi L, Sadeghi MS, Salmani Kh. [Predicting marital satisfaction based
on the quality of the spouses' relationship with the two main families]. Culture strategy 2015; 31(2): 99-125. (Persian)