1. Cane TP. Facilitating and supporting HIV+ parenthood: Lessons for developing the advocate role of voluntary HIV
support services workers. Sex Reprod Healthc 2018; 16: 186-91.
2. Hall VP. Bearing witness to suffering in AIDS: The testing of a substantive theory.
J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care 2015; 14(4): 25-36.
3. Shoko C, Chikobvu D. A superiority of viral load over CD4 cell count when predicting mortality in HIV patients on
therapy. BMC Infect Dis 2019; 19(1): 169.
4. Gazda LS, Smith T, Watkins LR. Stressor exposure produces long-term reductions in a specific T and B cell responses.
Stress 2003; 6(4): 259-67.
5. O'leary A. Stress, emotion, and human immune function. Psychol Bull 1990; 108(3): 363.
6. Naito A, Laidlaw TM, Henderson DC. The impact of self-hypnosis and Johrei on lymphocyte subpopulations at exam
time: A controlled study. Brain Res Bull 2003; 62(3): 241-53.
7. Seyed Alinaghi A, Jam S, Imani A, Moradmand B, Ramezani A, Mohrez M. [The effect of "Consciousness -Based
Stress Reduction" program on CD4 level in patients with AIDS/HIV: An experimental study]. Iranian journal of infectious
diseases and tropical medicine 2009; 14: 61-4. (Persian)
8. Rezaei S, Khalatbari J, Kalhorniagolkar M, Tajeri B. [Comparison of the effectiveness of two models of acceptance
and commitment therapy and compassion focused therapy on psychological well-being and quality of life of individuals
with human immunodeficiency viruses]. Journal of health and care 2020; 22(3): 245-56. (Persian)
9. Webb L, Perry-Parrish C, Ellen J, Sibinga E. Mindfulness instruction for HIV-infected youth: a randomized controlled
trial. AIDS Care 2018; 30(6): 688-95.
10. Witek-Janusek L, Albuquerque K, Chroniak KR, Chroniak C, Durazo-Arvizu R, Mathews HL. Effect of mindfulness
based stress reduction on immune function, quality of life and coping in women newly diagnosed with early stage breast
cancer. Brain Behav Immun 2008; 22(6): 969-81.
11. Idrus MF, Jayalangkara J, Syamsu S, Ilham I. Spiritual psychotherapy effect to increase Cd4+ count in HIV/AIDS
patients. Nusantara medical science journal 2016; 1: 25-32.
12. Mawarti H, Rajin M, Asumta MZ. Using spiritual relaxation as a nursing intervention to improve quality of life and
CD4 cells in HIV/AIDS patient. Journal of applied environmental and biological sciences 2016; 6(10): 28-33.
13. Orive M, Barrio I, Orive VM, Matellanes B, Padierna JA, Cabriada J, et al. A randomized controlled trial of a 10 week
group psychotherapeutic treatment added to standard medical treatment in patients with functional dyspepsia. J
Psychosom Res 2015; 78(6): 563-8.
14. Zhao G, Ford ES, Li C, Tsai J, Dhingra S, Balluz LS. Waist circumference, abdominal obesity, and depression among
overweight and obese US adults: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2005-2006. BMC Psychiatry 2011;
15. Hamid N. [A comparative study on the effects of behavioral cognitive therapy and cognitive therapy with religious
orientation on lymphocyte]. Rooyesh 2008; 12(1): 36-49. (Persian)
16. Ang RP, Jiaqing O. Association between care giving, meaning in life, and life satisfaction beyond 50 in an Asian
sample: Age as a moderator. Soc Indic Res 2012; 108(3): 525-34.
17. Gall MD, Borg WR, Gall JP. Educational research: An introduction. London: Longman; 2003.
18. Pagana KD, Pagana TJ. Mosby's manual of diagnostic and laboratory tests-e-book. Philadelphia: Elsevier; 2017.
19. van Son J, Nyklíček I, Pop VJ, Pouwer F. Testing the effectiveness of a mindfulness-based intervention to reduce
emotional distress in outpatients with diabetes (DiaMind): Design of a randomized controlled trial. BMC Public Health
2011; 11(1): 1-1.
20. Ghasemi Jobneh R. [The effectiveness of mindfulness training in reducing marital burnout in women with addicted
spouses]. MS. Dissertation. Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Kharazmi University of Tehran, 2015.
21. Ghasemiannejad Jahromi AN, Kajbaf MB, Ahmadi Forushani SH. [The effectiveness of spiritual and existential group
therapy on the rates of depression, death anxiety and afterlife belief among students: A study based on the reports of
people with death experience. Knowledge and research in applied psychology 2015; 16(4): 4-13. (Persian)
22. Hamid N, Bachari H, Attari YA. The effectiveness of Mindfulness Based on Stress Reduction (MBSR) on depression
and quality of life in AIDS/HIV+ patients. Jundishapur scientific medical journal 2019; 17(6): 653-63. (Persian)
23. Hashem Bichari A. [The effectiveness of mindfulness-based psychosocial interventions on MBSR stress depression
in AIDS and HIV patients]. National Conference on Modern Research in Psychology and Social Sciences, Tehran, 2016.
24. Hecht FM, Moskowitz JT, Moran P, Epel ES, Bacchetti P, Acree M, et al. A randomized, controlled trial of
mindfulness-based stress reduction in HIV infection. Brain Behav Immun 2018; 73: 331-9.
25. Zhang X, Liu D, Li Y, Zhang Y, Zhang B, Wang X, et al. Effects of mindfulness-based interventions on quality of
life of women with breast cancer: a systematic review. J Comp Eff Res 2019; 8(11): 829-40.
26. Robinson FP, Mathews HL, Witek-Janusek L. Psycho-endocrine-immune response to mindfulness-based stress
reduction in individuals infected with the human immunodeficiency virus: A quasi-experimental study. J Integr
Complement Med 2003; 9(5): 683-94.
27. Mohammadi SY, Rahimzadeh K. [The effectiveness of therapy on spiritual health and quality of life of women with
AIDS in Tehran]. Health psychology 2018; 7(1): 106-20. (Persian)
28. Hamid N, Veisi S. [Effectiveness of Logo therapy together with Quran recitation and prayers on treatment of
depression and enhancing T helper Cell (CD4+)]. Interdisciplinary Quran studied 2013; 3(2): 27-38. (Persian)
29. Pirasteh Motlagh A, Nikmanesh Z. [The role of spirituality in quality of life of patients with AIDS/HIV]. Journal of
Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences 2013; 20(5): 571-81. (Persian)
30. Mohammadpour A, Parsayekta Z, Nikbakht Nasrabadi AR. [Spirituality in HIV-infected individuals: A
phenomenological study]. Hayat 2011; 17(2): 52-63. (Persian)
31. Yu CH, Chiu YC, Cheng SF, Ko NY. HIV stigma and spiritual care in people living with HIV. Hu Li Za Zhi 2018;
65(3): 11-16. (Chinese)
32. Carneiro ÉM, Borges RM, de Assis HM, Bazaga LG, Tomé JM, da Silva AP, et al. Effect of complementary spirits'
therapy on emotional status, muscle tension, and wellbeing of inpatients with HIV/AIDS: A randomized controlled trial–
single–blind. Complement Integr Med. 2018; 16(2): /j/jcim.2019.16.issue-2/jcim-2018-0057/jcim-2018-0057.xml.
33. Yates T, Yates S, Rushing J, Schafer KR. Effects of religious involvement on HIV management outcomes among
HIV-positive adults in central North Carolina. South Med J 2018; 111(10): 612.
Ichikawa M, Natpratan C. Perceived social environment and quality of life among people living with HIV/AIDS in
northern Thailand. AIDS Care 2006; 18(2): 128-32.