1. Hawkins D, Miller J, Catalano F. Risk and protective factor for alcohol and other drug problems in adolescence and early adulthood. J Psychol Bull 2007; 112: 225-57.
2. Anda RF, Felitti VJ, Bremner JD, Walker JD, Whitfield C, Perry BD, et al. The enduring effects of abuse and related adverse experiences in childhood. A convergence of evidence from neurobiology and epidemiology. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 2006; 256(3): 174-86.
3. Alexander RC, Levitt CJ, Smith WL. Child abuse: Medical diagnosis and management. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins.
4. Raheb G, Eghlima, M, Abbasi Kamrody M, Kafshgar M. [psychosocial effects of child abuse and the role of police in preventing it]. Journal of social discipline 2009; 1(2): 77-102. (Persian)
5. Lansford JE, Dodge KA, Pettit GS, Bates JE, Crozier J, Kaplow J. A 12-year prospective study of the long-term effects of early child physical maltreatment on psychological, behavioral, and academic problems in adolescence. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2002; 156(8): 824-30. 6. Carr-Gregg MRC, Enderby KC, Grover SR. Risk-taking behaviour of young women in Australia: screening for health-risk behaviours. Med J Aust 2003; 178 (12): 601-4.
7. Silrerman AB, Reinherz HZ, Giaconia RM. The long-squeal of child and adolescents abuse. Child Abuse and Neglect 1996; 8: 709-23.
8. Meinhold JL. The influence of life transition statuses on sibling intimacy and contact in early adulthood. Ph.D. Dissertation. USA: Oregon State University, 2006.
9. Kobasa SC, Puccetti MC. Personality and social resources in stress resistance. J Pers Soc Psychol 1983; 45(4): 839-50.
10. Connor L, Davidson M. An inventory for resilience construct .Pers Individ Dif 2003; 35: 41-53.
11. Clauss-Ehlers CS. Socio-cultural factors, resilience, and coping support for a culturally sensitive measure of resilience. J Appl Dev Psychol 2008; 29(3): 197-212.
12. Samani S, Jokar BA, Saharagard NA. [Resiliency, mental health and life satisfaction]. Iranian journal of psychiatry and clinical psychology 2006; 3(3): 290-5. (Persian)
13. Kiamarsi A, Mehrabizadeh Honarmand B, Najjarian M. [Construction and validation of a scale for measuring psychological hardiness]. Journal of psychological and educational sciences. Journal of educational sciences and psychology 1998; 2(3): 271-85. (Persian)
14. Mohammadi M. [Factors affecting resiliency in people in danger of drug abuse]. Ph.D. Dissertation. Tehran: University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation, 2005. (Persian)
15. Bernstien DP, Fink L, Handelsman L, Foote J, Lovejoy M, Wenzel K, et al. Initial reliability and validity of a new retrospective of child abuse and neglect. Am J Psychiatry 1994; 151(8): 1132-36.
16. Shahny Yeylagh M. [Abuse and harassment in schools of the city of Ahwaz]. Journal-abstract of education and psychology, Shahid Chamran University 1997; 4: 3-4. (Persian)
17. Flores E, Cicche D, Rogosch FA. Predictors of resilience in maltreated and non maltreated Latino children. Dev Psychol 2005; 41: 338-51.
18. Galatzer-levy IR, Bonanno GA. Heterogeneous patterns of stress over the four years of college: associations with anxious attachment and ego-resiliency. J Pers 2013; 81: 476-88.
19. Haatamlo R, Baazdaar F, Narimani M. [An investigation of the relationship between child rearing practices, resiliency and self-confidence in male and female teenagers]. International Congress of Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy. Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, 2011. (Persian)
20. Toozandejani H, Tavakolizadeh J, Velagzian Z. [The effectiveness of child rearing practices on self-efficacy]. Ofogh-e-Danesh 2011; 2: 245-64. (Persian)
21. Hosseini F, Saadat S, Ghasemi R. [The relationship between child rearing practices, self-efficacy and tendency to delinquency in high school students]. Criminal law bulletin 2015; 2: 1-88. (Persian)
22. Tam CL, Chong SM, A, Kadirvelu A, Khoo YT. Parenting styles and self-efficacy of adolescents: Malaysian scenario. Global journal of human social science 2012; 12: 14-A.
23. Fayyaaz R, Aameri F, Besharat MA. [A comparison of parent child rearing practices and the strength of child ego]. Journal of psychological development 2015; 1: 110-23. (Persian)
24. Khoshabi K, Habibi M, Farzadfar Z. [The prevalence rate of child abuse in junior high students in Tehran]. Social welfare quarterly 2007; 7: 115-36. (Persian)
25. Enayat H, Yakubi Dost M. [Investigating the relationship between parental parenting styles and domestic violence against children in Ahvaz]. Strategic research in social issues of Iran 2014; 3(2): 61-78. (Persian)
26. Shamaizadeh N, Yousefi Z. [Investigating multiple relationships between five personality factors and child abuse experience with family relationships among Isfahan people]. Knowledge and research in applied psychology 1997; 19(3): 113-21. (Persian)