1. Siegel R, Miller K, Jemal A. Cancer Statistics. 2015. CA Cancer J Clin 2015; 65(1): 5-29.
2. Torre L, Bray F, Siegel R, Ferlay J, Tieulent J, JemalA. Global cancer statistics, 2012. CA Cancer J Clin 2015; 65(2): 87-108.
3. Mohaghegh F, Hamta A, Shariatzadeh SM. [The study of cancer incidence and cancer registration in Markazi province during 2001-2006 and comparison with national statistics, Iran]. Arak Medical University journal 2008; 11(2): 84-93. (Persian)
4. Abachizadeh K, Keramatinia AA. [Anticipating cancer rates of Iran in 2025]. Journal of community health 2016; 3(1): 66-73. (Persian)
5. Guy JR, Ekwueme D, Yabroff K, Chunyuli D, Rodrigues J, De Moor J, et al. Economic burden of cancer survivorship among adults in the United States. J Clin Oncol 2013; 31(30): 3749-57.
6. Rampisheh Z, Motamed N, Amiri M, Ostevar A. [Survival analysis of cancer patients registered in the cancer registry system of Bushehr province 2001-2013]. Ph.D. Dissertation. Bushehr: Bushehr University of Medical Sciences, 2014. (Persian)
7. Yahaya N, Subramanian P, Bustam A, Taib N. Symptom experiences and coping strategies among multiethnic solid tumor patients undergoing chemotherapy in Malaysia. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2015; 16(2): 723-30.
8. Baghaei R, SHarifi M, Mohammadpour Y, Sheykhi N. [Evaluation of the effects of educational package on controlling the complications of chemotherapeutic agents on symptom scales of quality of life in patients with breast cancer undergoing chemotherapy]. Journal of Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery of Urmia 2013; 11(9): 667-79. (Persian)
9. Hanchanale S, Adkinson L, Daniel S, Fleming M, Oxberry S. Systematic literature review: Xerostomia in advanced cancer patients. Support Care Cancer 2015; 23(3): 881-8.
10. Saghafi N, Yousofi Z, Homaei Shandiz F, Afzal Aghaee M, Javedanmehr M. [Comparison of efficacy and side effects of Propolis with chemotherapy and chemotherapy alone for neoadjuvant therapy of ovarian cancer]. The Iranian journal of obstetrics, gynecology and infertility 2015; 18 (146): 1-5. (Persian)
11. Jefford M, Rowland J, Grunfeld E, Richards M, Maher J, Glaser A. Implementing improved post-treatment care for cancer survivors in England, with reflections from Australia, Canada and the USA. Br J Cancer 2013; 108(1): 14-20.
12. Hamid N, Tahebian L, Mehrabizadeh Honarmand M, Yavari A. [The effect of semanticism on depression, anxiety and quality of life in cancer patients]. Journal of psychological achievements (educational sciences and psychology) 2012; 4(2): 199-224. (Persian)
13. Mokarian F, Ishaghi R, Tabesh P, Ramezani A, Abdeyazdan N, Hashemi F, et al. [Mental health in breast cancer patients]. Journal of Isfahan Medical School 2012; 29: 1-8. (Persian)
14. Kuhnt S, Brahler E, Faller H, Harter M, Keller M, Schulz H, et al. Twelve-month and lifetime prevalence of mental disorders in cancer patients. Psychother Psychosom 2016; 85: 289-96.
15. Shikholeslami F, Navroudi S, Zinali Sh, Talebi M. [Comparison of religious beliefs and mental health, self-esteem and anger in normal and drug-dependent people]. Holistic nursing and midwifery journal 2014; 23: 45-51. (Persian)
16. Beyrami M, Zeinali Sh, Ashrafian P, Nikanfar AR. [The study of trait anxiety in prediction of depression and fatigue in breast cancer]. Iranian quarterly journal of breast disease 2013; 6(2): 50-56. (Persian)
17. Puchalski C. Spirituality in the cancer trajectory. Ann Oncol 2012; 23(3): 50-55.
18. Mooran M. [Assessment of relationship between spirituality (religious attitude) and mental health in safe society]. Proceedings of the 2nd Conference of the Secured Society of Tehran, 2009, Tehran: 265-76. (Persian)
19. Kiani J, Jahanpour F, Abbasi F, Darvishi Sh, Gholizadeh B. [The effectiveness of spiritual therapy in mental health of cancer patients refer to cancer center of Bushehr city]. Nursing journal of the vulnerable 2016; 2(5): 40-51. (Persian)
20. Maslakpak M, Ahmadi F, Anoosheh M. [Spiritual beliefs and quality of life: A qualitative research about diabetic adolescent girls' perception]. Koomesh 2011; 12(2): 144-51. (Persian)
21. Zamanzadeh V, Rassouli M, Abbaszadeh A, Alavi-Majd H, Nikanfar A, Mirza-Ahmadi F, et al. [Spirituality in cancer care: A qualitative study. Journal of quality of research in health sciences 2014; 2(4): 366-78. (Persian)
22. Kazemi M, Bahrami B. [The role of spiritual belief and Islamic practice in improvement of mental health and prevention of mental disorders]. Journal of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences 2013; 22: 62-74. (Persian)
23. Akhbardeh M. The Role of Spiritual Beliefs and Prayer in Improving the Health of Chronic Patients: A Qualitative Study. Journal of Quran and medicine 2012; 1(1): 5-9(in Persian).
24. Weber S, Pargament K. The role of religion and spirituality in mental health. Curr Opin Psychiatry 2014; 27(5): 358-63.
25. Bakhtiari M, Eslami M, Fesharaki M, Koosha S. [Effect of self-care education on mental health of breast cancer women undergoing chemotherapy in cancer Institute of Tehran]. Iranian journal of breast diseases 2011; 4(1-2): 42-7. (Persian)
26. Adib Hajbagheri M, Parvizi S, Salsali M. [Qualitative research methods]. Iran: Boshra; 2010: 27,28,54. (Persian)
27. Strabert espiril H, Karpenter D. [Qualitative research in nursing]. Khachian A, Shokati Ahmad Abad M. (translators). Tehran: Salmi-Jamenegar; 2010: 60,61. (Persian)
28. Polit D, Beck C. Nursing research: generating and assessing evidence for nursing practice. 8th ed. Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2008.
29. Nikfarjam M. [The efficacy of religious training (prayer) on the improvement of the schizophrenic patients’ quality of life at Sina Psychiatric Hospital (Bakhtiari Province, 2011)]. Arak Medical University journal 2011; 13(4): 133-8. (Persian)
30. Levin E, Aviv G, Yoo G, Ewing C, Au A. The benefits of prayer on mood and wellbeing on breast cancer survivors. Support Care Cancer 2009; 17(3): 170-5.
31. Yaghoobi M. [Relationship of prayer with suicide in hospitalized patients]. Journal of Quran and medicen 2012; 1(1): 25-31. (Persian)
32. Asadi A. [A glance at prayer and its effects on the body and spirit of prayer]. Proceeding of the Seminar on Religious Beliefs and University. Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, Ardabil University of Medical Sciences, Ardabil, Iran: 122-35. (Persian)
33. Seyed-Fatemi N, Rezaee M, Givari A, Hoseini F. [The effect of prayer on the mental health of cancer patients]. Payesh journal 2007; 5(4): 295-304. (Persian)
34. Walton J, Craig C, Robinson B, Weinert C. I am not alone: Spirituality of chronically ill rural dwellers. Rehabil Nurs 2004; 29(5): 164-8.
35. Adib-Hajbagheri M. [The desirable effect of praying on mental health]. Teb va Tazkieh 2001; 39: 101-105. (Persian)
36. Bonadonna R. Meditation's impact on chronic illness. Holist Nurs Pract 2003; 17(6): 309-19.
37. Rahnama M, Fallahi Khoshknab M, Madah S, Ahmadi F. Cancer patients’ perception of spiritual care: A qualitative study. Iranian journal of ethics and medical history 2013; 5(3): 59-74. (Persian)
38. Coyle J. Spirituality and health: Towards a framework for exploring the relationship between spirituality and health. J Adv Nurs 2002; 37(6): 589-97.
39. Narayanasamy A. Spiritual coping mechanisms in chronic illness: A qualitative study. J Clin Nurs 2004; 13(1): 116-7.