1. Pines AM, Neal MB, Hammer LB, Icekson T. Job burnout and couple burnout in dual-earner couples in the sandwiched generation. Soc Psychol Q 2011; 74(4): 361-86.
2. Akbari N, Samani S. [Forecasts based on marital dissatisfaction and female sexual dysfunction in Shiraz city]. Quarterly journal of women and society 1979; 9: 19-34. (Persian)
3. Kamaii A, Sedaghati Fard M. [Investigating the relationship between sexual delinquency in married women and their marital despair]. Journal of cognitive analytical psychology (New to industrial/organizational psychology) 2015; 6: 49-55. (Persian)
4. Homaei R, Bozorgi ZD, Ghahfarokhi MS, Hosseinpour S. Relationship between optimism, religiosity and self- esteem with marital satisfaction and life satisfaction. Inter Educ Stud 2016; 9(6):53-61.
5. Mincu CL, Taşcu A. Social support, satisfaction with physician-patient relationship, couple satisfaction, body satisfaction, optimism as predictors of life satisfaction in people having a current perceived health problem. Procedia Soc Behav Sci 2015; 187: 772-6.
6. Ghadami E, Khalatbari J. The relationship between optimism and resiliency and marital satisfaction among married students in Kerman University of Medical Sciences (2013-2014). Int Res J Soc Sci Manag 2015; 2:
7. Machaty A. Dispositional optimism and marital adjustment. Dissertation. University of Kentucky, 2013: 1-60.
8. Pine AM. [What can we do to make dream love fail?]. Shadab. (translator). Tehran: Qoqnos; 2002. (Persian)
9. Vaziri S, Lotfi Kashani F. [Investigation of factor structure, reliability and validity of the sexual self-efficacy questionnaire]. Journal of thought and behavior in clinical psychology 2013; 8: 47-56. (Persian)
10. Litzinger S, Gordon KC. Exploring relationships among communication, sexual satisfaction, and marital satisfaction. J Sex Marital Ther 2005; 31(5): 409-24.
11. Hosseini F, Alavi Langroodi SK. The role of attachment styles and sexual satisfaction in marital satisfaction mediated by love meditation]. Quarterly journal of social psychological studies in women 2017; 15(3): 165-88. (Persian)
12. Khodadadi Sangandeh J, Hajizadeh T, Amosti F, Rezaei M. [Predicting marital affliction based on general health and marital intimacy in nurses]. Preventive care in nursing and midwifery 2016; 6(2): 45-53. (Persian)
13. Vanhalst J, Goossens L, Luyckx K, Scholte RH, Engels RC. The development of loneliness from mid-to late adolescence: Trajectory classes, personality traits, and psychosocial functioning. J Adolesc 2013; 36(6): 1305-12.
14. Bardoudeh S, Rah-e-Nejat AM, Rabeei M, Kiani Moghadam AS. [Determining the relationship between loneliness, internet addiction and marital conflict in couples]. Nurse and physician in war 2017; 5: 31-37. (Persian)
15. Miri N, Najafi M. The role of intimacy, loneliness, and mood in predicting marital satisfaction. Qom University of Medical Sciences journal 2017; 11(3): 66-74. (Persian)
16. Bastian B, Koval P, Erbas Y, Houben M, Pe M, Kuppens P. Sad and alone: Social expectancies for experiencing negative emotions are linked to feelings of loneliness. Soc Psychol Pers Sci 2015; 6(5): 496-503.
17. Matthews T, Danese A, Wertz J, Odgers CL, Ambler A, Moffitt TE, et al. Social isolation, loneliness and depression in young adulthood: a behavioural genetic analysis. Soc Psychiatr Psychiatr Epidemiol 2016; 51(3): 339-48.
18. Alavi TS, Moghadamzadeh A, Mazaheri MA, Hejazi Moghari E, Salehi K, Afrooz G. [Representation of components of the probability of divorce injury: A phenomenological study. Clinical psychological research and counseling 2018; 8(2): 61-83. (Persian)
19. Mohebbi Noureddinvand MH, Shahani Yeylagh M, Pasha Sharifi H. [The relationship between psychological capital (hope, optimism, resilience, and self-efficacy) with goals and academic performance of first-year students. Research in curriculum 2014; 11: 61-79. (Persian)
20. Jokar B, Salimi A. [Psychometric properties of the Short-Form Adult Social and Emotional Loneliness Scale]. Journal of behavioral sciences 2011; 5(4): 311-17. (Persian)
21. Pines AM, Nunes R. The relationship between career and couple burnout: Implications for career and couple counseling. J Employ Couns 2003; 40(2): 50-64.
22. Ghanbari S, Ismaili Z, Taghipour E, Khalaghi H. [The role of marital attachment mediating the quality of maternal care in predicting the externalizing and internalizing problems of children]. Psychological methods and models 2016; 7: 55-72. (Persian)
23. Mousavi SF. [The role of marital virtue components in predicting happiness and marital satisfaction of married men and women in Tehran]. Quarterly journal of social psychological studies in women 2018; 16(3): 2-3. (Persian)
24. Chen W, Niu GF, Zhang DJ, Fan CY, Tian Y, Zhou ZK. Socioeconomic status and life satisfaction in Chinese adolescents: Analysis of self-esteem as a mediator and optimism as a moderator. Pers Individ Diff 2016; 95:
25. Gadassi R, Bar-Nahum LE, Newhouse S, Anderson R, Heiman JR, Rafaeli E, et al. Perceived partner responsiveness mediates the association between sexual and marital satisfaction: A daily diary study in newlywed couples. Arch Sex Behav 2016; 45(1): 109-20.
26. Schoenfeld EA, Loving TJ, Pope MT, Huston TL, Štulhofer A. Does sex really matter? Examining the connections between spouses’ nonsexual behaviors, sexual frequency, sexual satisfaction, and marital satisfaction. Arch Sex Behav 2017; 46(2): 489-501.