1. Akbarpoor Zanghalani MB, Khodayari Shouti S, Malekzadeh A. [The relationship between mental health and achievement motivation among the students of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences]. Development strategies in medical education 2016; 3(2): 14-24. (Persian)
2. Hosseini A. [Preliminary study of the principles of mental health, psychotherapy and planning in Islam school]. Mashhad: Publishing Company. (Persian)
3. Hossein Zadeh, AS, Sedighi Arfaee F, Yazd Khasti A, Noor Mohammadi Najafabadi M. [The relationship between Islamic lifestyle and mental health and resilience of students of Kashan University]. Psychology and religion 2016: 9: 85-105. (Persian)
4. Milani Far B. [Mental Health]. Tehran: Ghomes; 2011. (Persian)
5. Rajabzadeh Z, Shahbazimoghadam G, Nikroo T, Pourakbaran E. Assessment of mental health status among nurses working in hospitals in Behbahan city. Journal of fundamentals of mental health 2016; 18(Special Issue): 388-91.
6. Buerhaus PI, Donelan K, Ulrich BT, Norman L, Williams M, Dittus R. Hospital RNs' and CNOs' perceptions of the impact of the nursing shortage on the quality of care. Nurs Econom 2010; 23(5): 214- 21.
7. Pandidan N, Kako Joybari AA. [The effect of cognitive therapy in increasing of mental health in nurses who work at exceptional rehabilitation centers]. Health psychology 2014; 2(4): 1-12. (Persian)
8. Chapman R, Styles I, Perry L, Combs S. Examining the characteristics of workplace violence in one non-tertiary hospital. J Clin Nurs 2010; 19: 479.
9. Ward M, Cowman S. Job satisfaction in psychiatric nursing. J Psychiatry Mental Health Nurs 2007; 14(5): 45-61.
10. Meghsodi Sh, Hesabi M, Sigarodi A, Kazemnejad A. [General health and related factors in nurses working in Rasht medical education center]. Journal of nursing and midwifery 2014; 25: 63-72. (Persian)
11. Rossi A, Cetrano G, Pertile R, Rabbi L, Donisi V, Grigoletti L, et al. Burnout, compassion fatigue, and compassion satisfaction among staff in community-based mental health services. Psychiatry Res 2012; 200(2-3): 933-8.
12. Goldberg DP, Hillier VF. A scaled version of general health questionnaire. Psychol Med 1979; 9: 131-45.
13. Noorbala AA, Bagheri Yazdi SA, Mohammad K. [The validation of General Health Questionnaire (GHQ-28) as a screening tool for psychiatric disorders in Tehran city-2002]. Hakim research journal 2009; 11(4): 47-53. (Persian)
14. Habib S, Shirazi MA. [Job satisfaction and mental health among the employees of a general hospital]. Quarterly journal of Andeesheh Va Raftar 2003; 32: 73-64. (Persian)
15. Bidokhti A, Mardani A. The relationship between mental health and adherence to professional ethics in nursing experts. Medical journal ethics 2015; 9: 49-72. (Persian)
16. Nastizaie N, Vaezi M, Molazehi M, Moghadam M. [The relationship between job burnout and public health of Telecommunication Center Office personnel in Zahedan]. Tolooe Behdasht 2006; 7(3): 49-57. (Persian)