1. Wallace R. Public health and preventive medicine.15th ed. USA: McGraw Hill; 2008: 1013-23.
2. Hojjati S. [Investigati of drug abuse in women]. Tehran: Iran Expediency Council; 2011: 1-41. (Persian)
3. Norouzi M, Naderi SH, Binazadeh M. [Addiction treatment comprehensive tutorial]. 1st ed. Tehran: Kholos; 2006: 12-17. (Persian)
4. Sadock BJ, Sadock VA. [Synopsis of psychiatry]. Poorafkari N. (translator). 2nd ed. Tehran: Shahre Ab and Ayandehsazan; 2005: 527-60. (Persian)
5. Kazemi H, Ghamrani A, Khajeh M, Barati F, Zarei A. [A predictive model of nicotine dependence in students based on indicators of mental health and self-concept. (abstract 131)]. The 1st International Student Congress on Addiction; 2012; Urmia, Iran. (Persian)
6. Ansarhossein S, Farshbafmanisefat F. [The relationship between perfectionism, anxiety and depression in a drug abuse (abstract 143)]. The 1st International Student Congress on Addiction; 2012; Urmia, Iran. (Persian)
7. Green KM, Zebrak KA, Fothergill KE, Robertson JA, Ensminger ME. Childhood and adolescent risk factors for comorbid depression and substance use disorders in adulthood. Addict Behav 2012; 37(11): 1240-7.
8. Khajehdaluee M, Zavar A, Alidoust M, Pourandi Iranian R. The relation of self-esteem and illegal drug usage in high school students. Iran Red Cres Med J 2013; 15(11): e7682.
9. Azkhosh M. [Use of psychological tests and clinical diagnosis].3rd ed. Tehran: Ravan; 2008: 224-6. (Persian)
10. Beck AT, Steer RA, Garbin MG. Psychometric properties of the Beck depression inventory: Twenty-five years of evaluation. Clin Psychol Rev 1988; 8(1): 77-100.
11. Kaviani H, Mousavi AS. [Psychometric properties of the Persian version of Beck Anxiety Inventory (BAI)].Tehran University medical journal 2008; 66(2): 136-140. (Persian)
13. Ghaednia M, Ghaednia A, Farmani SH, Naimi GH. [Diagnosis among smoking and non smoking students based on communication skills and social support (abstract 355)]. The 1st International Student Congress on Addiction; 2012; Urmia, Iran. (Persian)
14. Sattari M, Islambalchilar M, Toluyi M, Mashayekhi S. Sociodemographic characteristics of the addicted inmates of Qom and Tabriz prisinors in Iran. Advanced pharmeceutical bulletin 2012; 2(1): 61-9.
15. Meysamie M, Sedaghat M. Opium use in a rural area of the Islamic Republic of Iran. East Mediterr Health J 2009;15(2): 425-31.
16. Rafiey H, Narenjiha H. Needle and syringe sharing among Iranian drug injectors. Harm Reduct J 2009; 6: 21.
17. Goodarzi F, Karrari P, Eizadi-Mood N, Mehrpour O, Misagh R, Setude S, et al. Epidemiology of drug abuse (chronic intoxication) and its related factors in a MMT clinic in Shiraz, Southern Iran. Iranian journal of toxicology 2011; 4(4): 377-80.
18. Izutsu T, Tsutsumi A, Matsumoto T. [Association between sexual risk behaviors and drug and alcohol use among young people with delinquent behaviors]. Nihon Arukoru Yakubutsu Igakkai Zasshi 2009; 44(5): 547-53. (Japanese)
19. Mojahed A, Bakhshanee M. [Smoking and drug abuse among high school students in Zahedan]. Tabib-e-Shargh 2004; 6(1): 59-65. (Persian)
20. Ahmadi J, Hasani M. Prevalance of substance use among Iranian high school students. Addict Behav 2003; 28: 375-9.