1. Quarmby T, Dagkas S. Chlidren’s engagement in leisure time physicalactivity: Exploring family structure as a determinant. Leisure Studies 2010; 29: 53-66.
2. Abdimoghadam S, Behroozi A, Ramezaninejad R. [Parenting style relationship between physical activity levels of children]. Journal of sport psychology 2013; 6: 36-25. (Persian)
3. Cleland V, Alison V, Jayne F, Terence D, Leigh B. Parental exercise is associated with Australian children's extracurricular sports participation and cardio-respiratory fitness: A cross-sectional study. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Activity 2005; 2: 3.
4. Istibsar F, Shjayzadh D, Mostafaei D, Farahbakhsh M. [Intervention designed to increase physical activity level students' tips on pattern]. Journal of the College of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences (life) 2010; 16(1): 48-54. (Persian)
5. King KA, Tergerson JL, Wilson BR. Effect of social support on adolescents' perceptions and engagement in physical activity. J Phys Activity Health 2008; 5: 374-84.
6. Lau WC, Lee A, Ransdell L. Parenting style and cultural influences on overweight children’s attraction to physical activity. Obesity 2007; 15(9): 2293-302.
7. Sapieja K. Perfectionism and parenting styles in male youth soccer. MA. Disssertation. University of Alberta, 2007.
8. Jago R, Davison KK, Brockman R, Angie SP, Thompsona JL, Fox KR. Parenting styles, parenting practices, and physical activity in 10-to 11-year olds. Prev Med J 2011; 52(1): 44-7.
9. Momeni F. [Parenting style and the relationship between various psychological symptoms of anorexia in teenage girls 14 to 17 years in Isfahan]. Journal of family research 2007; 3(4): 13-22. (Persian)
10. Shafipour D, Sheikh A, Mirzaie M, Kazemnejad A. [Parenting styles and its relationship with behavioral problems in children]. Journal of Community Nursing 2015; 25(2): 49-56. (Persian)
11. Kaviani A, Abduli B. [Comparison of sport orientation in parenting styles perceived by adolescents]. Journal of family research 2013; 9(4): 427-38. (Persian)
12. Jago R, Kenneth RF, Angies SP, Brockman R, Thompson JL. Parent and child physical activity and sedentary time: Do active parents foster active children? BMC Public Health 2010; 10(194): 1471-85.
13. Schwarz B, Trommsdorff G. The relation between attachment and intergenerational support. Eur J Ageing 2005; 2: 192-9.
14. Cames-Holte K. Child- parent relationship therapy for adaptive families. J Couns Dev 2012; 20(4): 419-26.
15. Moazeni T, Aghaie A, Golparvar M. [Forecasts based on the children's attachment style parenting practices]. Training and evaluation journal 2014; 7: 87-99. (Persian)
16. Nayebi Nia A, Salari P, Madras Qa'ravi M. [The relationship between adult attachment style to parents with stress, anxiety and depression]. Journal of mental health 2011; 13(2): 194-202. (Persian)
17. Sadock B, Sadock V. [Synopsis of psychiatry: Behavioral sciences - clinical psychiatry]. Ali Pour Afkari N. (translator). Tehran: Shahrabi; 2012. (Persian)
18. French S, Smith AL, Cox AE. Attachment relationships and physical activity motivation of college students. Psychol Health 2011; 26(8): 1063-80.
19. Ryff CD. Happiness is everything, or is it? Explorations on the meaning of psychological well-being. J Pers Soc Psychol 1989; 57: 1069-81.
20. Hashemi Nosrat Abad T, BabaPoor Kheiroddin J, Bahadur Khosroshahi J. [The role of psychological capital psychological well-being due to the moderating effects of social capital]. Social psychological research 2012; 1(4): 123-44. (Persian)
21. Dehestani Ardekani M, Pourazar M, Kashefi M, Momeni S. [Compare psychological well-being and resilience in police forces in Tehran athletes and non-athletes, 2011]. Proceeding of the Sixth National Conference on Physical Education and Sport Sciences Iranian students, 2011. (Persian)
22. Ghasempour A, Jawdat H, Soleimani M. [Comparison of the athlete and non-athlete students' psychological well-being]. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences 2014, 13: 193-204. (Persian)
23. Khaledian M, Mostafaei, F, Samadi M, Kia F. [The role of mass media in the development of sports, the sports media]. Communications management journal 2013; 1(2): 48-55. (Persian)
24. Kurdi M. [Evaluation of the role of the media and the press in sport, research]. Journal of physical education and sport sciences 2007; 2: 42. (Persian)
25. Rahimi M, Ghaedi Far H. [The role of attachment styles of young people in recreation, leisure and lifestyle]. Proceedings of the National Congress of Youth, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, 2013. (Persian)
26. Freilich R, Shechtman Z. The contribution of art therapy to the social, emotional, and academic adjustment of children with learning disabilities. Arts Psychother 2010; 37: 97-105.
27. Allen D, Timmer SG. Parent child interaction therapy as an attachment- based intervention: Theoretical rationale and pilot date with adopted children. Children Youth Serv Rev 2014; 47: 334-41.
28. Akgun E, Mellier D. The evaluation of social competence and internalizing and externalizing problem behaviors of French and Turkish children by their attachment representations. Anthropologist 2015; 20(1-2): 13-21.
29. Saunders J, Hume C, Timperio A, Salmon J. Cross-sectional and longitudinal associations between parenting style and adolescent girls’ physical activity. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Activity 2012; 9: 141-52.
30. Hennessy E, Hughes SO, Goldberg JP, Hyatt RR, Economies CD. Parent-child interactions and objectively measured child physical activity: a cross-sectional study. Int J Behav Nutr 2010; 7: 71.
31. Benar N, Hemmatinezhad MA, Behrozi A, Andam R, Yousefi M. The relationship between parenting styles, parenting practices, maternal education level with physical activity levels among adolescent girls. Int J Sport Stud 2012; 2(9): 436-43.
32. Benar N, Behrozi A. The study of relationship between parenting styles of mothers with physical activity levels and overweight among female students. Kharkov Regional Branch of the National Olympic Committee of Ukraine, 2012: 114-19.