1. Beck AT. [Cognitive therapy drug addiction]. Goudarzi MA. (translator). Shiraz: Rahgosha; 2002. (Persian)
2. Mokri A. Drug Abuse. New cognitive sciences 2008; 2: 11-21. (Persian)
3. Bal P. Addiction and schizophrenia. Eur J Psychiatry 2000; 15(2): 115-22.
4. Donnelan MB,Conger RD, Bryant CM. The big five and enduring marriges. J Res Pers 2004; 34: 481-504.
5. Sadock BJ, Sadock VA, Ruiz P. Kaplan and Sadock's comprehensive textbook of psychiatry. 9thed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2009.
6. Trull TJ, Sher KJ, Minks-Brown C, Durbin J, Burr R. Borderline personality disorder and substance use disorders: A review integration. Clin Psychol Rev 2000; 20: 235-53.
7. Bardeen JR, Dixon-Gordon KL, Tull MT, Lyons JA, Gratz KL. An investigation of the relationship between related attentional bias following trauma cue exposure: The moderating role of gender. Compr Psychiatry 2014; 55(1): 113-22.
8. Fisher DD, Catalano RF, Haggerty K, Gainey RF, Fleming CB. A meta-analysis of predictors of continued drug use during and after treatment for opiate addiction. J Addict 1998; 93: 73-92.
9. Rady A, Salama H, Elkholy O, Shawky A. Dual diagnosis of personality disorder and substance abuse: the need for awareness. Eur Psychiatry 2013; 28(1): 1.
10. Lechliter L. Insecure attachment styles, cluster B personality disorders and gender as risk factors for substance abuse diagnoses. Dissertation. 2008.
11. Gratz KL, Tull MT, Baruch DE, Bornovalova MA, Lejuez CW. Factors associated with co-occuring borderline disorder among inner-city substance users: the roles of childhood maltreatment, negative effect intenstity/ reactivity, and emotion dysregulation. Compr Psychiatry 2008; 49: 603-15.
12. Cohen P, Chen H, Crawford TN, Brook JS, Gordon K. Personality disorders in early abolescence and the development of later substance use disorders in the general population. Drug Alcohol Depend 2007; 88: 71-84.
13. Bigdeli I, Rezaei A, Arab Z. [Subtypes of antisocial personality disorder, and anxiety and comorbidity with substance abuse]. Journal of clinical psychology 2013; 1: 1-9. (Persian)
14. Parsanya Z, Firouze M, Falah L, Mohammadi Semnani S. [Study of personality disorders in substance abuse disorder referred to addiction treatment centers]. Journal of medical sciences, Islamic Azad University 2012; 2: 152-6. (Persian)
15. Bakhshy Roodsary A, Mahmoud Aliloo M, Irani SS. [Compare features and their drug use coping strategies and personality disorders and normal group]. Journal of psychiatry and clinical psychology 2009; 4(3): 289-97. (Persian)
16. Shakery J, Hosseini M, Sadeghi Kh, Rashidi Mahdinia A, Ahannavard M. [A epidemiological study of personality disorders in drug-related prisoners in Kermanshah Central Prison]. Journal of forensic medicine 2007; 3: 158-62. (Persian)
17. Mohamady H. [Comparison of attachment styles and cluster B personality disorders in patients with substance use disorders and personality of ordinary people]. MS. Dissertation. Guilan University, 2011. (Persian)
18. Chegyny M, Delawar A, Gharraee B. [Clinical psychometric characteristics of new Millon test]. Journal of psychological research 2013; 8: 137-64. (Persian)