1. Cox WM, Pothos EM, Hosier SG. Cognitive motivational predictors of excessive drinker' success in changing. Psychopharmacology (Berl)
2007; 192(4): 499-510.
2. Diener ED, Fujita F. Life satisfaction set point: Stability and change. J Pers Soc Psychol 2005; 88: 158-64.
3. Eliot AG, Shedon KM. Avoidance personal goals and the personaling-illness relationship. J Pers Soc Psychol 1998; 75: 1282-99.
4. Tamir M, Diener E. Approch avoidance goods and well-being: On size does not fit all to appear. In: Eliot AJ. Hand book of approch and avoidance motivation. New York: Taylor and Francis; 2008: 415-30.
5. Kaplan M, Maddux J. Goals and marital satisfaction: Perceived support for personal goals and collective efficacy for collective goals. J Soc Clin Psychol 2002; 21: 157-64.
6. Halisch F, Geppert U. Motive, personal goals, and life saticfiction in old age: first result from the munich twin atudy (Gold). Munich, Germany: Maxplanckiustitute for psychological research 2001; 1-19.
7. Schmuk P. Education occurs in organizations. Eugen, OR: University of Oregon; 2006.
8. Sadock BJ, Sadock VA. Kaplan and Sadock's synopsis of psychiatry: Behavioral sciences/clinical psychiatry. 10th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2007: 320-6.
9. Reeve J. Self determination theory applied to aducational setting. In: Deci EL, Ryan RM. Handbook of felf determination research. Rochester: University of Rochester press; 2002: 183-203.
10. Cox WM, Klinger E. Motivational structure: Relationships with substance processes of change. Addict Behav 2002; 27: 92-4.
11. Cox WM, Klinger E. Handbook of motivational counseling. London: Wiley; 2004: 121-30.
12. Cox WM, Klinger E, Blount JP. Motivational structure questionnaire (MSQ). In: Allen JP, Wilson WB. Assessing alcohol problems: A guide for clinicians and researchers. 2nd ed. Bethesda, MD: NIAA; 2003: 454-68.
13. Cox WM, Schippers GM, Klinger E, Skutle A, Stuchlíková I, Man F, et al. Motivational structure and alcohol use of university students across four nations. J Stud Alcohol
2002; 63(3): 280-5.
14. Flavell JH. Metacognition and Metacognitive monitoring: A new area of cognitive development inqury. Am Psychol 1979; 34: 909-77.
15. Flavell JH, Miller PH. Social cognition. In: Kuhn D, Siegler RS. (editors). Handbook of child psychology: Cognition, perception, and language. 5th ed. New York: Wiley; 1998: 851-98.
16. Kadivar P. [Educational psychology]. Tehran: Samt; 2004: 46. (Persian)
17. Wells A. Metacognitive therapy for anxiety and depression. New York: Guilford 2009: 11-48.
18. Papageorgiou C, Wells A. An empirical test of a clinical metacognitive model of rumination and depression. Cogn Ther Res 2003; 27: 261-73.
19. Wells A, Matthews G. Attention and emotion: A clinical perspective. Hove, UK: Erlbaum; 1994: 21-5.
20. Wells A, Davies M. The thought control questionnaire: A measure of individual difference in the control of unwanted thought. Behavior Res Ther 2003; 41: 529-54.
21. Fadardi JS. Cognitive-motivational determinant of attentional bias for alcohol-rated stimuli: development of an attentional–control training program. Ph.D. Dissertation. University of Wales, Bangor: 66-73.
22. Sharbaf HA, Fadardi JS, Cox WM. Validation of the Persian personal-concerns inventory. Proceeding at the 12th Iranian Researchers Conference in Europe, 2004, University of Manchester, UK.
23. Wells A, Cartwright-Hatton S. A short form of the metacognitions questionnaire: Properties of the MCQ 30. Behav Res Ther 2004; 42: 385-96.
24. Shirinzade Dastgiri M, Goudarzi MA, Ghanizade A, Taghavi MR. [Factor structure, validity and reliability of metacognition-30]. The journal of psychology 2008; 48: 445-61. (Persian)
25. Shareh H. [The comparison of the efficacy of metacognitive therapy (MCT), fluvoxamine and the combination of MCT with fluvoxamine treatment in treating Iranian patients with OCD]. Ph.D. Dissertation. Tehran: Tehran University of Medical Sciences, 2010: 160-5. (Persian)
26. Wells A. Emotional disorders and metacognition: Innovative cognitive therapy. Chichester, UK: Wiley; 2000: 113-16.
27. Gudarzi M, Esmaeili Torkanburi A. [Stduy of relationship between thought control strategies and OCD]. Hakim 2006; 4: 45-51. (Persian)
28. Naeli M. [Determining the job attitude of Khoozestan schools managers based on Hersberg theory]. MA. Dissertation. University of Ahwaz, 1982: 52-6. (Persian)
29. Brien RD. Effective motivational factors for thaiemployee. Factory of business administration of Asia University of Science and Technology 2003; 89: 111-26.
30. Aslankhani M. [Explenation of management skills and organize of atmosghers and relation to satisfaction of job in government organs]. Ph.D. Dissertation. Tehran: Tehran University, 1997: 57-66. (Persian)
31. Nurbakhsh M. [Study of motivation in masters of university in all of country based on hersbergs theory]. Ph.D. Dissertation. Tehran: Tehran University, 1996: 72-5. (Persian)
32. Karami M. [Studuy of relationship between Hersbergs two factor theory with motivation of Iranian railway personal]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran: Tehran University, 1990: 48-53. (Persian)
33. Witt LA, Nye LG. Gender and relationship between perceived fairness of pay or promotion and job saticfaction. J Appl Psychol 1992; 13: 15-31.
34. Silverberg KE, Marshal EK, Ellis GD. Measuring job satisfaction of vohmteers in public parks and recreation. J Park Recreat Admi 2001; 19: 75-92.
35. Jurge TA, Heller D, Mount K. Five factor model of personality and job saticfaction a meta analysis. J Appl Psychol 2002; 87: 41-53
36. Myers DG.The friend and faith of happy people. Am Psychol 2000; 7: 50-5.