1. Van Epp MC, Futris
TG, Van Epp JC, Campbell
K. The impact of the pick a partner relationship education program on single army soldiers. Fam Consum Sc
i Res J
2. Hebert S. Where do I go from here? A grounded theory of distress, change, and personal growth following the dissolution of non-marital romantic relationships. MS. Dissertation. Carleton University, College of arts, 2006: 4.
3. Periloux C, Buss DS. Breaking up romantic relationship: Costs experience and coping strategies deployed. Evol Psychol 2008; 6: 164-81.
4. Tashiro T, Frazier P, Berman M.Stress-related growth following divorce and relationship dissolution. In: Fine MA, Harvey JH. (Editors). Handbook of relationship and dissolution; New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 2006: 361-84.
5. Simpson JA. The dissolution of romantic relationships: Factors involved in relationship stability and emotional distress. J Pers Soc Psychol 1987; 53: 683-92.
6. Priest J, Burnett M, Thompson R, Vogel A, Schvaneveldt P. Relationship dissolution and romance and mate selection myths. Fam Sci Rev 2009; 14: 48-57.
7. Tedeschi RG, Calhoun LG. The posttraumatic growth inventory: Measuring the positive legacy of trauma. J Trauma Stress 1996;9: 455-71.
8. Buck E.Relationship breakups: Are they all bad? Ph.D. Dissertation. Texas Tech University, 2010: 1-3.
9. Baker RT. Romantic dissolution and social support during adolescent' transition to college. MS. Dissertation. Bowling Green State University, College of arts, 2006: 5.
10. Hebert S, Popadiuk N. University students’ experiences of non-marital breakups:A grounded theory. J Coll Stud Dev 2008; 49: 1-14.
11. TashiroT, Frazier P. I’ll never be in a relationship like that again: Personal growth following romantic relationship breakups. Pers Relat 2003; 10: 113-28.
12. Kurdek LA. Adjustment to relationship dissolution in gay, lesbian, and heterosexual partners. Pers Relat 1997; 4: 145-61.
13. Johanson B, Cheristensen L. Educational research. Qualitative, quantitative and mixed approaches. USA: Sage; 2008: 239.
14. Park CL, Cohen LH, Murch R. Assessment and prediction of stress-related growth. J Pers 1998; 64: 71-105.
15. Zhang LF. Thinking styles and the big five personality traits revisited. Pers Individ Dif 2006; 40: 1177-87.
16. Komarraju M, Karau SJ. The relationship between the big five personality traits and academic motivation. Pers Individ Dif 2005; 39: 557-67.
17. Chung MC, Farmer S, Grant K, Newton R, Payne S, Perry M, et al. Self-esteem, personality and post traumatic stress symptoms following the dissolution of a dating relationship.Stress Health 2002; 18: 83-90.
18. Shakespeare-Finch J, Gow K, Smith S. Personality, coping and posttraumatic growth in emergency ambulance personnel. Traumatology 2005; 11: 325-34.
19. McCrae RR, Costa PT. Personality in adulthood, a five-factor theory perspective. New York: Guilford; 2006: 87.
21. Hortacsu N, Karanci NA. Premarital breakups in a Turkish sample: Attribution dimensions and affective reactions.Int J Psychol 1987; 22: 1-17.