- Parashkouh N, Mirhadian L, EmamiSigaroudi A. Internet and mobile phone addiction among high school students:A cross sectional study from Iran. IOSR Journal of nursing and health science 2016;5(3): 31-4.
2.Davey S , Davey A. Assessment of Smartphone Addiction in Indian Adolescents: A Mixed method Study by Systematic-review and Meta-analysis Approach. Int J Prev Med 2014; 5(12): 1500-11.
3.Mansoorian, Solhi M, Adib Z. [Relationship of mobile phone with loneliness and social support in students]. Razi journal of medical sciences 2014; 21: 1-8. (Persian)
- Babadi Z, Zamani B, Abedini Y. The relationship between mental health and addiction to mobile phones among university students of Shahrekord, Iran. Addict Health 2014; 6(3-4): 93-9.
- Kwon M , Jin Kim D , Cho H .The Smartphone Addiction Scale: Development and validation of a short version for adolescents. PLoS ONE 2013; 8(12): e83558.
- Yasemnejad P, Golmohammadian M. [Investigating the relationship between the five strong factors of personality and the harmful use of mobile phones in students of Islamic Azad University of Dezful]. Social psychology research 2011; 1(2): 79-105. (Persian)
- Haug S , Paz castro R , Kwon M. Smartphone use and smartphone addiction among young people in Switzerland. J Behav Addict 2015; 4(4): 299-307.
- Hassanzadeh R. Internet addiction in students: Threat to mental health. Journal mental of health system 2009; 1(3): 13.
- Panahi, Aslani T, Faraji R. [Mobile dependence and psychosocial damage in students: Examining the impact of short message and bluetooth]. Proceeding of the first congress of virtual space and new socia damages. Tehran; 2012. (Persian)
- Porakran A. Investigating the rate of use of new communication devices (Internet, satellite and mobile) among youth and its relation with anxiety, stress and depression. Journal of fundamentals of mental health 2014; 17(5): 9-254.
- Boumosleh JM, Jaalouk D. Depression, anxiety, and smartphone addiction in university students-a cross sectional study. PLoS one 2017; 12(8): e0182239.