Zky Khani G. [The relationship between self-concept, self-regulated learning and academic achievement girl student second city of Shahriar]. MS. Dissertation. Tehran: Teacher Training University, 2005. (Persian)
2. Niloofari A. [Imaging approaches to study the techniques of communication (IRT) Hendrix on increasing self-differentiation married female students of Allameh Tabatabai University]. MS. Dissertation. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University, 2008. (Persian)
3.Erfani Akbari M. [Investigating problems related to intimacy and impact of therapy on it]. MS. Dissertation. Tehran: Al-Zahra University, 2008. (Persian)
4. Kaplan M, Maddux JE. Goals and marital satisfaction: perceived support for personal goals and collective efficacy for collective goals. J Soc Clin Psychol 2002; 21: 157-64.
5. Samaey B. [Scientific scale measurement of marriage and family]. Tehran: Mission; 2011. (Persian)
6. Khamse A, Hosinian S. [To examine gender differences between different dimensions of intimacy in married students]. Women's studies 2008; 1: (Persian)
7. Burnes B, Hile F. Family therapy in chanhig times: Rasics Texts in counseling and psychology. New York, NY: Palgrave Maemillan; 1990.
8. Shahrestani M, Doostkam M,Rahbardar H, Mashhadi A. [Prediction of marital satisfaction from the variables of communicative beliefs and marital intimacy in divorce and normal women in Mashhad]. Journal of women and culture 2012; 4: 19-41. (Persian)
9. Nosrati A. [Evaluation of marital satisfaction of working women and housewives families of Sharghi Azerbaijan province]. MS. Dissertation. 2014. (Persian)
10. Mehdizadegan I, Sharif Renani Z.[Comparing sexual satisfaction, commitment, marriage, marital intimacy and body image in employed married women and housewives]. Woman and family studies journal 2013; 8:135-50. (Persian)
11. Rasti M, Karim Zadeh M, Rafiei Kiasari M. [Comparison of marital intimacy and optimism in between fertile and infertile women]. Procceding of the first National Conference on Sustainable Development in Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, 2013. (Persian)
12. Daghagheleh F, Asgari P, Haidary A. [The relationship of forgiveness, love, intimacy ]. Social psychology 2012; 7: 57-69. )Persian)
13. Hiyoten W, Berat R. Women and gender: A feminist psychology. 4th ed. New York; USA: McGraw-Hill; 2004.
14. Soleimanian A. [Investigate the effect of irrational thinking based on the cognitive approach on marital satisfaction]. MS. Dissertation. Tehran: Tarbiat Moallem University of Tehran, 1995. (Persian)
15. Etemadi A. [Determination of the effectiveness of couple cognitive-behavioral therapy on marital intimacy]. Journal of psychological studies 2005; 2(1): 69-87. (Persian)
16. Nazari A. [Principles of couple therapy and family therapy]. Tehran: Nashr Elm. (Persian)
17. Vazirnia F. [A comparison of maternal depression, intimacy and marital satisfaction between employed and unemployed women in Ahvaz]. MS. Dissertation. Islamic Azad University of Ahvaz. (Persian)
18. Bagarozzi DA. Enhancing intimacy in marriage. USA: Tylor and Francis Group; 2001.
19. Mirgain SA Marital health: the association beyween observed and self reported emotion skills, intimacy and marital satisfaction. J Soc Clin Psychol 2007; 26(9): 983-1009.
20. Simonelli C, Tripodi F, Fabrizi A, Lembo D, Cosmi V, Pierleoni L. The influence of caregiver burden on sexual. Int J Clin Pract
2008; 62(1): 47-52.
21. Foley S, Kope SA, Sugrue DP. Sex matters for women: A complete guide to taking care of your sexual self. USA: Guilford Press; 2011.