1. Movahhedi A. [Key points in successful married]. Qom: Earth; 2015. (Persian)
2. Pourmohseni Kalverdi F. The relationship of brain-behavioral systems with forgiveness and marital satisfaction. Contemporary psychology 2013; 8(2): 17-26. (Persian)
3. Enright RD, Fitzgibbons RP. Empirical validation of the process model of forgiveness therapy: An empirical guide for resolving anger and restoring hope; 2015.
4. Somohano VC. Mindfulness, attachment style and conflict resolution. Behaviors in romantic relationships. MA. Dissertation. Humboldt State University, 2013.
5. Weisskirch R, Delevi R. Attachment style and conflict resolution skills technology use in relationship dissolution. Comput Hum Behav 2013; 29: 2530-4.
6. Dildar S, Aisha S, Sumaira Y. Intimate enemies: Marital conflicts and conflict resolution styles in dissatisfied married couples. Middle-East J Sci Res 2013; 15(10): 1433-9.
7. Macaskill A. Defining forgiveness: Christian clergy and general population perspectives. J Pers 2005; 5: 1237-69.
8. Cardak M. The relationship between forgiveness and humility: A case study for university students. Acad
J 2013; 8: 425-30.
9. Aalgaard RA, Bolen RM, Nugent WR. A literature review of forgiveness as a beneficial intervention to increase relationship satisfaction in couples therapy. J Hum Behav Soc Environ 2016; 26(1): 46-55.
10. McCullough ME, Kurzban R, Tabak BA. Cognitive systems for revenge and forgiveness. Behav Brain Sci 2013; 36: 1-15.
11. Peets K, Hodges EV, Salmivalli C. Forgiveness and its determinants depending on the interpersonal context of hurt. J Experim Child Psychol 2013; 114(1): 131-45.
12. Afkhami E, Bahari F, Fatehizadeh M. The relationship between forgiveness and marital conflicts in Yazd
province. J Fam Res 2007; 9: 442-32. (Persian)
13. Fincham FD. Forgiveness, family relationships and health. In: Toussaint LL. (editors). Theories relating forgiveness to better health. New York: Springer Science + Business Media; 2015: 255-70.
14. Paleari FG, Regalia C, Fincham FD. Measuring offence-specific forgiveness in marriage: The Marital Offence-specific Forgiveness Scale (MOFS). Psychol Assess 2009; 21(2): 194-209.
15. Park JH, Enright RD, Essex MJ, Zahn-Waxler C, Klatt JS. Forgiveness intervention for female South
Korean adolescent aggressive victims. J Appl Dev Psychol 2013; 34: 268-76.
16. Flanagan KS, Vanden Hoek KK, Ranter JM, Reich HA. The potential of forgiveness as a response for coping with negative peer experiences. J Adolesc 2012; 35(5): 1215-23.
17. Orathinkal J, Vansteenwegen A. The effect of forgiveness on marital satisfaction in relation to marital stability. Contemp Fam Ther 2006; 28(2): 251-60.
18. Malone A, Meyer DD, Tarlton T, Wasielewski L, Reuben P, West C, et al. The relationship between forgivenes and emotional well-being. [cited 2011]. Available from: http://counselingoutfitters.com/
19. Van loon RC. A cognitive development intervention for cleargy: Forgiveness education. Ph.D. Dissertation. Noothern Ilinois University, 1997.
20. Perez J. A forgiveness protocol for adolesencts with disruptive behavior: A pilot study. Ph.D. Dissertation. Regent University, 2007.
21. Toussaint LL, Marschall JC, Williams DR. Prospective associations between representative sample of United States adults. Depression Research and Treatment 2012; 2012: 1-10.
22. Kadivi Zand MM. [Family therapy]. New journal of psychotherapy 2003; 7: 29-38. (Persian)
23. Hargrave TD. Families and forgiveness: A theoretical and therapeutic framework. Ther Couples Fam 1994; 2: 339-48.
24. Lawler-Row KA, Hyatt-Edwards L, Wuensch KL, Karremans JC. Forgiveness and health: The role of attachment. Pers Relat 2011; 18: 170-83.