1. Gattman J. What predicts divorce? The relationship between marital processes and marital outcomes. Hillsdale, NJ; Erlbaum; 1994.
2. Bahari F, Mirwais L. [Typology of divorce and garlic]. Journal of light messages 1998; 4: 51-143. (Persian)
3. Feeny JA. Feeling in couple relationships. Rewards integrative models of the negative effects of hurtful events. J Soc Pers Relat 2004; 21: 487-508.
4. Wiegel DJ, Ballard R, Doberah S. How couples maintain marriages. J Fam Relat 1999; 48(3): 263-70.
5. Sinha P, Mukerjec N. Marital adjustment and space orientation. J Soc Psychol 1990; 130(5): 633-6.
6. Syeda SB, Ruhi K. Role of emotional intelligence in marital relationship. Pak J Psychol Res 2009; 14(1-2): 43-62.
7. Johnson SM. Listenning to the music: Emotion as a natural put of systems, theory. J Syst Ther 1998; 17: 1-17.
8. Markman HY, Halford WK. International perspectives on couple relationship, education. Fam Proc 2005; 44(2): 139-46.
9. Kelly EL, Conely J. Personality and compatibility: A perspective analysis, of marital satisfaction. J Pers Soc Psychol 1987; 52: 27-40.
10. Haws WA, Mallinckrodt B. Separation-individuation from family of origin, and marital adjustment of recently married couples. Am J Fam Ther 1998; 26(4): 293-307.
11. Johnson SM, Zuccarini D. Integrating sea and attachment in emotionally focused couple therapy. J Mar Fam Ther 2010; 36(4): 431-45.
12. Johnson SM, Greenberg L. Relating process to outcome in marital, therapy. J Mar Fam Ther 1988; 19: 175-83.
13. Whisman MA, Jacobson NS. Power, marital satisfaction, and response, to marital therapy. J Fam Psychol 1990; 4(2): 202-12.
14. Johnson SM, Talitman E. Predictors of success in emotional focused, marital therapy. J Mar Fam Ther 1999; 2(2): 135-52.
15. Erfanmanesh N. [Effect of emotionally focused marital satisfaction]. Dissertation. Islamic Azad University, 2004. (Persian)
16. Fallahzadeh H. [Effect of emotionally focused couple therapy (EFT) and pair combination therapy (IST) to solve hurt intimacy attachment and anxiety couples]. Dissertation. Tarbiat Moallem University of Tehran: Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, 2010. (Persian)
17. Hayati M. [Compare the efficacy of cognitive approaches, integrated model of coping and marital satisfaction]. Dissertation. Allameh Tabatabaei University, 2007. (Persian)
18. Desaulles A. The treatment of clinical depression in the context of marital distress. Dissertation. Ottawa, Canada: University of Otttawa, 1991.
19. Kar A. [Family therapy: analysis of the relationships and conflicts between spouses]. Tabrizi R. (translator). Mashhad: Marandiz; 2005. (Persian)
20. Johnson SM. The practice of emotionally focused marital therapy: creating, connection 2nded. New York: Runner/Routledge; 2004.
21. Halford WK. Brief couple therapy: Helping partners help, themselves, New York: Guilford; 2001.
22. Johnson SM, Greenman PS. The path to a secure bond: emotionally focused, couple therapy. J Clin Psychol 2006; 62(5): 597-609.
23. Johnson S, Hold me tight. Seven conversations for a lifetime of love. New York: Little, Brown; 2008.
24. Locke HJ, Fwallace KM. Short multi-adjustment and prediction tests: their, reliability and validity. Marr Fam Living 1959; 21: 324-43.
25. Baron LG, Smith TW, Butner J, Nealymoore J, Hawkins MW, Uchino BN. Hostility, anger, and marital adjustment: concurrent and prospective associations with, psychosocial vulnerability. J Behav Med 2006; 30(1): 1-10.
26. Johnson S. [Emotionally focused couple therapy practice]. Bahrami F. (translator). 1sted. Tehran: Danzhh; 2012. (Persian)
27. Olya N. [Education, marital enrichment]. 3rd ed. Tehran: Danzheh; 2009. (Persian)
28. Kallos-Lilly V, Fitzgerald J. An emotionally focused workbook for couples. New York: Roultedge; 2015.
29. Halford WK, Petch J, Creedy D. Clinical guide to helping new parents. New York: Springer; 2015.
30. Freeney SA. Adult romantic attachment and couple relationships. In: Cassidy J, Shaver P. (editors). Hand book of attachment. New York: Guilford; 2008: 456-81.
31. Gottman JM, Coan J, Carrère S, Swanson C. Predicting marital happiness and stability from newlywed interactions. J Marr Fam 1998; 60: 5-22.
32. Soltani M, Shaeeri D, Roshan R. [The effect of the increase in marital adjustment in infertile couples by emotionfocused therapy]. Journal of behavioral sciences 2012; 6: 383-9. (Persian)
33. Hossein Abadi H, Mojarad S, Soltanifar A. [The effect of EFT on marital and extra-marital relationships of couples with positive emotions]. Journal of counseling and clinical psychology 2011; 1(2): 25-38. (Persian)
34. Zia-ul-Haq D, Hassan Abadi H, Ghanbari Hashem Abadi B, Qa'ravi D. [Emotionally focused couple therapy effect on marital adjustment]. Journal of family research 2011; 29: 49-66. (Persian)
35. Goldman R, Greenberg L. Integrating love and power in emotion focused, couple therapy. Eur Psychother 2007; 7(1): 117-35.