1. Sarrami H, Ghorbani M, Taghavi M. [Two decades of research to investigate the prevalence of drug use among university students]. Journal of substance abuse addiction studies 2013; 7: 9-36. (Persian)
2. Haljiayn R., Cross S. [Psychopathology]. Seyed Mohammad Y. (translator). Tehran: Arasbaran; 2013. (Persian)
3. Basharat MA, Mir Zamani M, Pourhossein R. [The role of family variables good situation for creating disorder in the interchangeable use of materials]. Iranian journal of psychiatry and clinical psychology 2001; Year 7(3): 46-52. (Persian)
4. Nematimoghadam MR. [Treatment of addiction as a chronic disease]. Journal of addiction 2008; 4(5): 64-7. (Persian)
5. Balconi M, Falbo L, Conte VA. BIS and BAS correlates with psychophysiological and cortical response systems duringaversive and appetitive emotional stimuli processing. Motiv Emot 2012; 36: 218-31.
6. Molaee M, Johnny S, Hamedi R, Jangi Sh. [Predicts avoidant personality disorder/obsessive-compulsive and dependent on the activation system of the brain and brain retention system]. Urmia medical journal 2014; 25(10): 931-9. (Persian)
7. Gray JA, McNaughton N. The Neuropsychology of anxiety: an enquiry into the functions of the septo-hippocampal system. Oxford: Oxford University; 2000.
8. Bagheri M. The system indicators behavioral and cognitive styles unipolar depressed patients, bipolar manic and normal people badly adjusted based on the Behavioral Activation System. MS. Dissertation. Shiraz: University of Shiraz, 2013. (Persian)
9. Reeve J. Understanding motivation and emotion. 6ed. New York: John Wiley and Sons; 2014.
10. Klinke CL. [Life skills]. Mohammad Khani S. Tehran: Specialized media; 2015. (Persian)
11. Wheatley A, Murrihy R, Kessel J, Wuthrich V, Remond L, Tuqiri R, et al. Aggression management trainging for youth in behavior schools. Youth Stud Australia 2009; 28: 28-38.
12. Elixir M. [The effectiveness of anger management skills training, cognitive - behavioral reduce the amount of slip in drugdependent patients undergoing methadone treatment centers in Shiraz]. MS. Dissertation. Islamic Azad University of Shiraz, 2013. (Persian)
13. Sohrabi F, Kord Mirza E. [Anger management skills training for youth aggression aimed at preventing drug abuse]. Tehran: Publication of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, 2008. (Persian)
14. Novaco RW. Anger treatment with offenders. Inc. Hollin, Handbook of offender assessment and treatment. London: John wiley, 2000.
15. Jackson CJ. Jackson-5 scales of revised Reinforcement Sensitivity Theory (r-RST) and their application to dysfunctional real world outcomes. J Res Pers 2009; 43: 556-69.
16. Hassani J, Bigdel I, Ghoshchian S. [The activity of brain/behavioral systems in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder in comparison with normal individuals]. Cognitive sciences 2008; 9(4): 16-25. (Persian)
17. Novaco RW, Robins S. Systems conceptualization and treatment of anger. J Clinl Psychol 1999; 55: 325-37.
18. Malekpour M, Zanganeh S, Aghababaei S. [The psychometric properties of the short form questionnaire Novak anger in Isfahan]. Research journal of cognitive and behavioral sciences 2012; 1: 1-8. (Persian)
19. Hosseini F, Alami Khah F, Rajai M, Rasouli Azad AR, Murad Kurdi H. [Comparison of brain - behavior methamphetamine relative to normal people]. Journal of mental health 2013; 15: 378-87. (Persian)
20. Franken IHA, Muris P, Georgieva I. Gray’s model of personality and addiction. J Addict Behav 2006; 31: 399-403.
21. Hashemi T, Abdullah Zadeh Jedi A. Activate the system, the brain and brain inhibitory system in borderline personality disorder. Journal of behavioral sciences research 2013; 11(3): 157-65. (Persian)
22. Fletchera K, Parkera G, Manicavasagara V. Behavioral Activation System (BAS) differences in bipolar I and II disorder. J Affect Disord 2013; 51(1): 121-8.
23. Moradi K, Aghayousefi AR, Alipur A, Bahrami P. [The brain systems - the behavior of patients with MS and ordinary people]. Journal of research of Lorestan University of Medical Sciences 2016; 18: 1. (Persian)
24. Kim HW, Cho SC, Kim BN, Kim JW, Shin MS, Yeo JY. Does oppositional defiant disorder have temperament and psychopathological profiles independent of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder? Compr Psychiatry 2010; 51: 412-18.
25. Azadfallah P, Dadsetan P, Aegean J, Moazeni SM. [Stress (PTSD), brain activity/ behavior changes secretory immunoglobulin]. Journal of psychology 1999; 3: 9. (Persian)