1. Abdul R. The impact of spiritual intelligence in reducing job stress: Case studies in Malaysia University of East Coast of Malaysia. The macrotheme review 2013; 2(4): 183-92.
2. Blake S, Lesser L. Exploring the relationship between academic self-efficacy and middle school students’ performance on a highstakes mathematics test. J Teacher Educ 2006; 2: 655.
3. Kumar S, Singh J. Emotional intelligence and adjustment among visually impaired and sighted school students. Asian J Multidimension Res 2013; 2(8): 1-8.
4. Heldt, K. Emotional intelligence: the link to school leadership practices that increase student achievement. Ph.D. Dissertation. University of Cardinal Stritch, 2009.
5. Schutte NS, Malouff JM, Thorsteinsson EB, Bhullar N, Rooke SE. A meta-analytic investigation of the relationship between emotional intelligence and health. Pers Individ Dif 2007; 42: 921-33.
6. Fitness J, Curtis M. Emotional intelligence and the meta-mood scale: Relationships with empathy, attributional complexity. J Appl Psychol 2005; 1: 50-62.
7. Bar-on R, Parker JDA. Handbook of emotional intelligence. San Francisco: Joosy- Bass books; 2000.
8. Yee H. The moderating role of emotional stability in the relationship between exposure to violence and anxiety and depression. Pers Individ Diff 2013; 55: 634-9.
9. Sarason SB, Davidson KS. Anxiety in elementary school children: A report of research. Lightall Yale University; 1966.
10. Johnson KS. Which domains of spirituality are associated with anxiety and depression in patients with advanced illness? J Gen Intern Med 2011; 26: 751-8.
11. Fernandez-Berrocal P, Veber P, Vera A, Extremera N, Ramos N. Cultural influences on the relation between perceived emotional intelligence and depression. Rev Int Psychol Soc 2005; 18: 91-7.
12. Naeimavi M, Maktabi, GH, Omidian M, Tofanizadeh Kh. The impact of emotional intelligence training on bullying, social competency and emotional intelligence of the primary school fourth-grade students (the Second Period) in the city of Shadegan. Journal of Review in life sciences 2015; 5(8): 926-33. (Persian)
13. Fitness J, Curtis M. Emotional intelligence and the meta-mood scale: Relationships with empathy, attributional complexity. J Appl Psychol 2005; 1: 50-62.
14. Siu Angela FY. Trait emotional intelligence and its relationships with problem behaviour in Hong Kong adolescents. Pers Individ Diff 2009; 47: 553-7.
15. King DB. Rethinking claims of spiritual intelligence: a definition, model, and measure. MS. Dissertation. Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Canada; 2008.
16. Dadsetan P. [Psychopathology transition from childhood to adulthood]. Tehran: Organization of Study and Compilation of Humanities Books; 1996. (Persian)
17. Ryvise M, Snow J, Zavaran M, Vythilingam M, Blair R. Association between level of emotional intelligence and severity of anxiety in generalized social phobia. J Anxiety Disord 2008; 22: 1487-95.
18. Roemer L, Lee JK, Salters-Pedneault K, Erisman SM, Orsillo SM. Mindfulness and emotion regulation difficulties in generalized anxiety disorder: Preliminary evidence for independent and overlapping contributions. Behav Ther 2009; 40: 142-54.
19. Miri MR, Akbari Boorng M. [The relationship between emotional intelligence and school anxiety-high school students in South Khorasan province]. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences 2007; 14: 54-9. (Persian)
20. Nokhostvaziran M. [The impact of emotional intelligence training on behavioral-emotional disorders, emotional intelligence and academic performance of elementary school female student with emotional behavioral disorders in Ahvaz]. MS. Dissertation. Ahvaz: University of Shahid Chamran, 2011. (Persian)
21. Tomas-Kline P, Turk CL, Mennin DS, Hoyt EA, Gallagher CL. Level of emotional awareness as a differentiating variable between individuals with and without generalized anxiety disorder. J Anxiety Disord 2005; 19: 557-72
22. Azorka M, Arobic DS, Farach FJ. The contributory role of worry in emotion generation and dysregulation in generalized anxiety disorder. Behav Res Ther 2007; 45: 1735-52.