1. Nasirzadeh R, Rasoolzadeh Tabatabaie K. [Physical criteria for mate selection in college students of Tehran universities]. Journal of fundamentals of mental health 2008; 11(1): 41-50. (Persian)
2. Holmes BM, Johnson KR. Adult attachment and romantic partner preference: A review. Soc Pers 2009; 26(6-7): 833-52.
3. Buss DM, Barnes MF. Preferences in human mate selection. Pers Soc Psychol 1986; 50: 559-70.
4. Buss DM. Sex differences in human mate preferences: Evolutionary hypotheses tested in 37 cultures. Behav Brain Sci 1989; 12: 1-49.
5. Barelds DPH. Self and partner personality in intimate relationships. Eur J Pers 2005; 19: 501-18.
6. Figueredo AJ, Sefcek JA, Jones DN. The ideal romantic partner personality. Pers Indiv Dif 2006; 41: 431-41.
7. Batabyal AA, Beladi H. Arranged or love marriage? That is the question. Appl Econ Lett 2002; 9: 893-7.
8. Jahangerzade J. [Social and economic issues affecting the practice of mate selection among students of Shiraz University]. MA. Dissertation. Shiraz: Shiraz University, College of psychology and education science, 1994: 98-105. (Persian)
9. Jebraeili H, Zadeh Mohammadi A, Heidari M. [Differences in mate selection criteria between sexes]. Journal of family research 2013; 9(34): 155-72. (Persian)
10. Ahadi B. [Relationship between personality and marital satisfaction]. Contemporary psychology 2008; 2(2): 95-112. (Persian)
11. Rasolei Z, Farahbakhsh K. [Relationship between attachment styles and locus of control with marital adjustment]. Andeesheh va Raftar 2008; 4(1): 17-24. (Persian)
12. Shakerian A, Fatemi A, Farhadian N. [Relationship between personality traits and marital satisfaction]. Scientific journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences 2009; 6(1): 92-9. (Persian)
13. Naderi F, Eftekhar Z, Amelazadeh S. [The Relationship Between personality characteristics and Intimate relations with spouses' marital disenchantment in the wives of addict male in Ahvaz]. New findings in psychology 2009: 61-78. (Persian)
14. Ahmetoglu G, Chamorro T. The relationship between dimensions of love, personality, and relationship length. Arch Sex Behav 2009; 10(5): 508-15.
15. Schultz D, Schultz SA. [Personality theories]. 8th ed. Tehran: Publishing and Editing Institute; 2006: 10-12. (Persian)
16. McCrae RR, Costa PT. [Comparison of EPI and psychoticism scales with measures of the Five factor model of personality]. Pers Individ Dif 1985; 6: 587-97.
17. Botwin MD, Buss DM, Shackelford TK. Personality and mate preferences: Five factors in mate selection and marital satisfaction. J Pers 1997; 65: 107-36.
18. Kemmelmeier M, Danilson C, Batten J. What’s in a grade? Academic success and political orientation. Pers SocPsychol Bull 2005; 31: 1386-99.
19. McCrae RR, Costa PT. A contemplated revision NEO five factor inventory. Pers Individ Dif 2004; 36: 578-96.
20. Kiamehr J. [The Standardization of the short form of five-factor NEO.FFI questionnaire and study the factor structure of that among the students of Tehran University]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabaei University, College of psychology and education science, 2001: 91-103. (Persian)
21. Buss DM. Sex differences in human mate preferences: Evolutionary hypotheses tested in 37 cultures. Behav Brain Sci 1989; 12: 1-49.
22. Hill R. Campus values in mate selection. J Home Econ 1945; 37: 554-8.
23. Bolger N, Schilling EA. Personality and the problems of everyday life: The role of neuroticism in exposure and reactivity to daily stressors. J Pers 1991; 59: 355-86.
24. McKibbin W F. Miner E J. Shackelford T K. Ehrke A D. Weekes-Shackelford V A. Men,s mate retention varies with men,s personality and their partner,s personality. Personality and Individual Differences, 2014; 56: 62-67.