1. Craig A, Hancock K, Tran Y, Craig M, Peters K. Epidemiology of stuttering in the community across the entire lifespan. J Speech Lang Hear Res 2002; 45: 1097-105.
3. Hubbard Seery C. Differential diagnosis of stuttering for forensic purposes. Am J Speech Lang Pathol 2005; 14: 284-97.
5. Shirkey EA. forensic verification of stuttering. J Fluency Disord 1987; 12: 197-203.
6. Bloodstein O. Verification of stuttering in a suspected malingerer. J Fluency Disord 1983; 13: 83-8.
7. Morrison JR. DSM- IV made easy: The clinician’s guide to diagnosis. New York: Guilford; 1995; 21-4.
9. Sermas CE, Cox MD. The stutterer and stuttering: Personality correlates. Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas. [cited 2 April 2012]. Available from: URL; http://www.sciencedirect.com
12. Bloodstein O, Bernstein Ratner N. A handbook of stuttering. 6th ed. New York: Thompson Delmar learning; 2008: 295-9.
18. Namasivayam AK, Vanlieshout P. Investing speech motor practice and learning in people who stutter. J Fluency Disord 2008; 33: 32-51.