1. Foroushani DF, Emami S, Mahmoudi GhR. Guidelines of conflict between attachment styles on marital satisfaction. Andeesheh-va-Raftar 2009; 3: 63-75. (Persian)
2. Bnes R. Adult attachment and marital satisfaction: Evidence for dyadic configuration effects. J Soc Pers Relat 2004; 21: 273-82.
3. Bathomew K, Horowitz LM. Attachment styles among adult. J Pers Soc Psychol 1991; 61: 226-44.
4. Papalia DE. A child's world: Infancy through adolescence. New York: McGraw-Hill; 2002: 156-71.
5. Hazan C, Shaver P. Romantic love conceptualizes as an attachment process. J Soc Psychol 1987; 52: 511-24.
6. Stuber KR. [Adult attachment, conflict style and relationship satisfaction: Comprehensive model]. MA. Dissertation,Delaware University 2005;73-82.
7. Feeney JAD. Systemic nature of couple relationships: An attachment perspective. In: Erdmann P, Caffery T. (editors). Attachment and family systems: Conceptual, empirical, and therapeutic relatedness. New York: Brunner; 2003: 139-63.
8. Bnes R. Adult Attachment and marital satisfaction: Evidence for dyadic configuration effects. J Soc Pers Relat 2004; 21: 228-73.
9. Botlae S, Ahmadi A, Bahrami F. [Couple therapy based on attachment theory on sexual satisfaction and marital intimacy Isfahan city]. MA. Dissertation. University of Isfahan, 2008: 197. (Persian)
10. Mousavi Z, Ahghar G, Assadzadeh H. The effectiveness of group counseling based on cognitive-behavioral approach in modifying students attachment styles. Journal of developmental psychology (Iranian psychologists) 2011; 8: 45-54.
11. Emami T, Noori A, Malekpour M, Abedi A. Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral training mothers on maternal behavior and child unsafe attachment. J Clin Psychol 2011; 3: 16-7.
12. Freeman N. Constrictive thinking and early maladaptive schemas as predictors of interpersonal adjustment marital studies. Diss Abstr Int 1991; 3: 59-98.
13. Amani A, Sanaei B, Nazari MA, Pezhman M. [Effectiveness of the two approaches, of schema therapy and attachment therapy on attachment styles in students signing stage]. Journal of family counseling and mental health 2010;2:171-91. (Persian)
14. Sadock BJ, Sadock VA. [Synopsis of psychiatry behavioral sciences, clinical psychiatry]. Rafiee F. (translator). 10th ed. Tehran; Arjmand; 2009. (Persian)
15. Frey M. [Cognitive therapy group]. Sahebi A, Hamidpoor H, Andouz Z. (translators). Tehran: University Jihad; 1999: 116-73. (Persian)
16. Beck J. [Cognitive therapy basics and beyond]. Fata L, Hosani F. (translators). Tehran: Danzheh; 2011: 112-33. (Persian)
17. Ninan M, Drayden V. [Cognitive therapy techniques 100 Tip 100]. Yaghobi H, Karimi. (translators). Tehran: Arjamand; 2004: 179-94. (Persian)
18. Burns D. [We had the good from the bad, cognitive therapy]. Gharachedaghi M. (translator). Tehran:Asim; 2005: 419-72. (Persian)
19.Gutman J, Silver N.[Seven ethics for success in marriage]. Gharachedaghi M. (translator). 2nd ed. Tehran: Asim; 2010: 119-82. (Persian)
20. Fathi M. [Set of life skills]. 3rd ed. Mashhad: Shahidipoor; 2005: 20-27. (Persian)
21. Feeney J, Noller P, Callan VJ. Attachment style, communication, and satisfaction in the early years of marriage. Adv Pers Relat 1994; 5: 269-308.
22. Hamidi F. [Family structure and attachment of the runaways and the effectiveness of family therapy and supportive therapy in changing them]. Ph.D. Dissertation. Tehran: Tarbiat Moallem University, 2004: 115-27. (Persian)
23. Lock HJ, Wallace KM. Short marital-adjustment and prediction tests: Their reliability and validity. Marr Fam Liv 1959; 21: 251-5.
24. MehrabiH,Hussainpoor M. Effectiveness of life skills training to increase marital adjustment. J Teach Learn 2010; 1(2): 1-15.
25. Bellack A, Hersen M. Behavioral assessment techniques. New York: Pergamon; 1988: 519.
26. Ismaili M, Aliloo MM, Bakhshpoor RA, Sharifi MA. [Evaluation of dysfunctional attitudes and coping styles in patients with primary hypertension. Educational Sciences and Psychology, University of Al-Zahra]. Psychological studies 2009; 2(5): 41-55. (Persian)
27. Ebrahimi A. [Effectiveness of integrated treatment of religious, cognitive behavioral and drug therapy on depression and dysfunctional attitudes of patients with dysthymic disorder]. Ph.D. Dissertation. University of Isfahan, 2009: 91-126. (Persian)
28. Shakelford TK. Co habilitation, marriage and molder: Woman-killing by male romantic partners.Aggress Behav 2001; 27: 284-97.
29. Perlman D. Further reflection on the present state of loneliness research. In: Hoja M, Ctandall R. (editors). Loneliness: Theory, research and applications. Canada: San Rafael; 1987:199-207.
30. Gattis K, Berns S, Simpton LE , Christensen A. Birds of a feather or strong birds? Ties among personality dimension similarity and marital quality. J Fam Psychol 2004; 18: 564-74.
31. Skeen M. Schema-focused analysis of Philip care. In: Maugham W. Human bondage. California, San Francisco: The Wright Institute; 2007: 105,48-95.