1. Andreoli TE, Benjamin IJ, Griggs RC, Wing EJ [Anreoli and Carpenter’s Cecil essentials of medicine]. Gharuni M, Arjmand M, Goudarzinezad M. (translators). Tehran: Arjmand; 2010: 107-123. (Persian)
2. Brunner LS, Suddarth DS. Risk Factor for coronary artey disease. In: Brunner LS, Smeltzer SC, Bare BG, Hinkle JL, Cheever KH.(editors). Brunner and Suddarth’s textbook of medical-surgical nursing. 12th ed. Philadelphia:Wolters Kluwer:Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2009: 241-243.
3. Braunwald E.Coronary Artery Diseas. In: Bonow RO, Mann DL, Zipes DP.(editors). Heart disease: A textbook of cardiovascular medicine. 9th ed. Philadelphia: WB. Elsevier Saunders; 2012: 294-302.
4. Peter A, Shapiro MD, Ittwson R, Wulsin MD. Psychological Factors Affecting Coronary Artery Disease. In: Sadock B, Sadock V, Ruiz, P.(editors). Kaplan and Sadock’s comprehensive textbook of psychiatry. 9th ed. New York: Williams and Wilkins; 2009: 2252-2254.
5. Nabi H, Hall M, Koskenvuo M, Sing-Manoux A, Tuula O, Sakar S, et al. Psychological and somatic symptoms of anxiety and risk of coronary heart disease. The health and social support prospective cohort study. Biol Psychiatry 2010; 67(4): 378-85.
6. Baum A. Promoting health: Intervention strategies from social and behavior research. Washington: Nat’s Academics press; 2006: 452-454.
7. Gaab J, Blatter N, Menzi T, Pabst B, Stoyer S, Ehlert U. Randomized controlled evaluation of effects of cognitive- behavioral stress management on cortisol responses to acute stress in healthy subjects. Psychoneuoendocrinology 2003; 28( 6) : 767-779.
8. Kabat-Zinn J .Mindfulness-based interventions in context: Past, present and further. Clin Psychol Sci Pract
2002; 10: 144-56.
9. Segal ZV, Williams JMG, Teasdale JD. Mindfulness based cognitive therapy for depression: A new approach to preventing relapse. NewYork: Guilford; 2002: 393-408.
10. Allexandre D, Fox E, Golubic M, Morledge T, Fox JEB. Mindfulness, yoga and cardiovascular disease. Cleve Clin J Med 2010; 77: 85.
11. Zeidan F, Jounson SK, Gordon NS, Goolkasian P. Effects of brief and sham mindfulness meditation on mood and cardiovascular variable. J Altern Complement Med
2010; 16(8): 867-73.
12. Wright S, Day A, Howells K. Mindfulness and the treatment of anger problem. Aggress Violent Behav 2009; 14: 396-401.
13.Mohammad khani P, Tamanaifar SH , Jahanitabesh O. Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for Depression.Tehran: Fradyd ;1389:46-282. (Persian)
14. Rajabi GhR. [Psychometric properties of Beck depression inventory short form items (BDI-13)]. Journal of Iranian psychologists 2005; 1(4): 291-8. (Persian)
15. Dobson k, Mohammadkhani P. [Psychometric properties of the BDI-II]. Journal of rehabilitation 2006; 29: 88-9. (Persian)
16. Beach SRH, Fincham FD, Katz J. Marital therapy in treatment of depression: Toward a third generation of therapy and research. Clin Psychol Rev
1998; 18(6): 635-61.
17. Spielberger CD, Gorsuch RL. Manual for the state-trait anxiety inventory. Lashene R. (editor). San Diego: Consulting Psychologists; 1970: 1-24.
18. DeVillis RF. Scale Development: Theory and Applications. Newbury Park; 1991: 8-103.
19. Mohammadkhani SH, Mazlum M. [Relationship between metacognitive beliefs and thought control strategies with anxiety]. Contemporary psychology 2010; 2(5): 23-32. (Persian)
20. Derogatis LR, Lipman RS, Covil L. SCL-90 and outpatients psychiatric rating scale-preliminary report. Psychol Phathol Bull 1973; 9: 13-27.
21. Yaghubi H. [Screening for mental disorders: The position and how to test and validate the cut]. Journal of mental health 2008; 1(1): 39-51. (Persian)
22. Nainian MR, Shairi MR, Sharifi M, Hadian M. [The reliability and validity of a short scale disturbance Anxiety(GAD-7) ]. Clinical Psychology and Personality 2010; 3(4):44-45. (Persian)
23. Bohlmeijer ET, Fledderus M, Rokx TA, Pieterse ME. Efficacy of an early intervention based on acceptance and commitment therapy for adults with depression symptomatology: Evaluation in a randomized controlled trial. Behav Res Ther 2011; 49(1): 62-7.
25. Evans S. Mindfulness-based therapies effective for anxiety and depression. Evid Based Ment Health
2010; 13(4): 116.
26. Hofmann SG, Sawyer AT, Witt AA, Oh D. The effect of mindfulness-based therapy on anxiety and depression: A meta-analytic review. J Consult Clin Psychol
2010; 78(2): 169-83.
27. Cash M, Whittingham K. What facets of mindfulness contribute to psychological well-being and depressive, anxious, and stress-related symptomatology? Mindfulness 2010; 1: 177-82.
29. Teasdale J, Segal Z, Williams J, Ridgeway V, Soulsby J, Lau MA. Prevention of relapse/recurrence in major depression by mindfulness-based cognitive therapy. J Consult Clin Psychol 2000; 68: 4: 615-23.
30. Segal Z, Gemar M, Williams S. Differential cognitive response to a mood challenge following successful cognitive therapy or pharmacotherapy for unipolar depression. J Abnorm Psychol
1999; 108(1): 3-10.
31. Segal ZV, Teasdale J, Williams JMG. Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy: Theoretical rationale and empirical status. In: Hayes SC, Follette VM, Linehan MM. (editors). Mindfulness and acceptance: Expanding the cognitive-behavioral tradition. New York: Guilford; 2004: 50-54.
32. Borders A, Earlegwin M, Jajodia A. Could mindfulness decrease anger, hostility and aggression by decreasing rumination? Aggress Behav 2010; 38: 28-44.
33. Anderson ND, Lau MA, Segal ZV, Bishop SR. Mindfulness based stress reduction and attentional control. Clin Psychol Psychother 2007; 14: 449-63.
34. Lane JD, Seskevich JE, Pieper CF. Brief meditation training can improve stress and negative mood. Altern Ther Health Med
2007; 13(1): 38-44.
36. Galantino ML, Baime M, Maguire M, Szapary PO, Farrar JT. Short communication: Association of psychological and physiological measures of stress in health-care professionals during an 8-week mindfulness meditation program: Mindfulness in practice. Stress Health 2005; 21: 255-61.
37. Goldin PR, Gross JJ. Effects of mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) on emotion regulation in social anxiety disorder. Emotion
2010; 10: 83-91.
38. Ferrando S. Mindfulness based cognitive therapy for trait anxiety. J Psychol 2005; 22: 1-12.
39. Shapiro SL, Brown KW, Biegel GM. Teaching self-care to caregivers: Effects of mindfulness based stress reduction on the mental health of therapists in training. Train Educ Prof Psychol 2007; 1: 105-15.
40. Vollestad J, Sivertsen B, Nilsen GH. Mindfulness based stress reduction for patients with anxiety disorder: Evaluation in a randomized controlled trial. Behav Res Ther 2011; 49(4): 281-8.
41. Garland SN, Tamagawa R, Todd SC, Speca M, Carlson LE. Increased mindfulness is related to improved stress and mood following participation in mindfulness based stress reduction program in individuals with cancer. Integr Cancer Ther 2013; 12(1): 31-40.
42. Rasmussen MK, Pidgeon AM. The direct and indirect benefits of dispositional mindfulness on self-esteem and social anxiety. Anxiety Stress Coping 2011; 24: 227-33.
44. Ravindra PN, Madanmohan, Pavithran P. Effect of pranayam (yoga breathing) and shavasan (relaxation training) on the frequency of benign ventricular ectopics in two patients with palpitations. Int J Cardiol 2006; 108(1): 124-5.
45. Yalta K, Sivri N, Yetkin E. Sahaja yoga: A unique adjunctive approach for the management of cardiac arrhythmias? Int J Cardiol 2011; 152: 99-100.
46. Jayasinghe S. Cardiovascular Research; Review evaluates the effects of yoga on cardiovascular health. Life science weekly 2005; 275.