1. Diane G. [Psychological dynamics of sport and exercise]. Tehran: Kowsar; 2004: 275-8. (Persian)
S. The 20 hour solution: Training minds to concentrate and self-regulate naturally without medication. USA: Robert and Reed; 2004: 48-92.
3. Bakhshayesh AR. [Biofeedback (General concepts, principles, methods and application)]. Yazd: Yazd University; 2010: 15-70. (Persian)
4. Naienian MR, Babapoor J, Shaiery M, Rostami R. [The effect of neurofeedback instruction on decline of generalized anxiety disorder and patients life quality]. Journal of psychology of University of Tabriz 2005; 4: 176-202. (Persian)
5. Jordanova NP, Demerdziera A. Biofeedback training for peak performance in sport- case study. Macedonian journal of medical sciences 2010; 3(2): 113-18.
6. Khajevand NA. [Sport psychology]. Tehran: Kowsar; 2001: 102-6. (Persian)
7. Abdoli B. [Psycho-social foundation of physical education and sport]. Tehran: Bamdad; 2005: 100-2. (Persian)
8. Singer K. Neurofeedback on performance anxiety in dancers. J Dance Med Sci 2004; 8(3): 78-81.
9. Agnihotri HP, Sanhu, MSJ. Biofeedback approach in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder. Iran J Psychiatry 2007; 2: 90-5.
10. Mahini M. [The effect of neurofeedback training on the athletic performance of chess national team]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran: University of Tehran, College of physical education and sport science, 2010: 45-60. (Persian)
11. Egner T, Gruzelier JH. EEG biofeedback of low beta band components: Frequency-specific effects on variables of attention and event-related brain potentials. Clin Neurophysiol 2004; 115: 131-9.
12. Hafeznia MR. [An introduction to the research method in humanities/total revision with additions]. Tehran: Samt; 1998: 164-5. (Persian)
13. Hashemian P, Farrokhi A, Mirifar A, Keyhani M, Sadjadi SA. [The effect of neurofeedback training on attention rate in proficient athletics]. Journal of fundamentals of mental health. (Persian) (In press)
14. Goharrokhi S. [Investigating the rate of athletes’ anxiety in cognitive and motor- cognitive fields]. MA. Dissertation. Mashhad: Islamic Aazd University, College of physical education and sport sciences, 2005: 45-7. (Persian)
15. Milton J, Solodkin A, Hlustik P, Small SL. The mind of expert motor performance is cool and focused. Neuroimage 2007; 35(2): 804-13.
16. Monastra VJ, Monastra DM, George S. The effect of stimulant therapy, EEG biofeedback, and parenting style on the primary symptoms of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Applied Psychophysiol Biofeedback 2002; 27(4): 231-49.