1. Dadpour G, Tavakoli J, Panahi M. [Effective mental training-group emotional style on students' self-esteem and anxiety witted boy]. Research and health 2012; 2(1): 118-25. (Persian)
2. Pope E, Mack H, Kary S. [Increasing self-esteem in children and teens]. Motejaly P. (translator). Tehran: Roshd; 2005: 19-41. (Persian)
3. Agha Mohammadian Shaarbaf H, Hosseini M. [Adolescence and teenager psychology]. 1st ed. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad; 2005: 54-73. (Persian)
4. Guindon H. Self-esteem across the lifespan: Issues and intervention. London: Taylor and Francis; 2011: 27-39.
5. Branden N. A woman's self-esteem: Stories of struggle, stories of triumph in the search for identity. London: Amazon; 1998.
6. Baumeister RF. Self esteem: The puzzle of low self regard. New York: Plenum; 1993.
7. Rosenberg M, Schooler C, Schoenbach C .Global self-esteem and specific self-esteem: Different concepts, different outcomes. Am Soc Rev 1995; 60(1): 141-56.
8. Young JF, Mroczek DK. Predicting intra individual self-concept trajectories during adolescence. J Adolesc 2003; 26: 586-600.
9. Silverstone PH, Salsali M. Low self-esteem and psychiatric patients: Part 1-The relationship between low self-esteem and psychiatric diagnosis. Ann Gen Hosp Psychiatr 2003; 2(2): 285-306.
10. Erol RY, Ulrich O. Self-esteem development from age 14 to 30 years: A longitudinal study. University of Basel. J Pers Soc Psychol 2011; 101(3): 607-19.
11. Hirsch B, Du Bois D. Self-esteem in early adolescence: The identification and prediction of contrasting longitudinal trajectories. J Youth Adolesc 1991; 20: 53-7.
12. Etemady Z. [Effectiveness of group cognitive therapy- Humanistic increase self-esteem and life satisfaction of married women]. Ph.D. Dissertation. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University, College of psychology, 2010: 2-3. (Persian)
13. Badeleh M, Tahernzhad M. [Comparison between irrational thoughts on self-esteem of students at Ferdowsi University of Mashhad]. MA. Dissertation. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, College of psychology, 2006: 50-60. (Persian)
14. Howton K, Salkvous Case K. [Cognitive behavioral treatment: Guide of mental disorders]. 3rd ed. Ghasemzadeh H. (translator).Tehran; Arjmand; 2012: 15-29. (Persian)
15. Sahebi A, Jomehpour H. [Group therapy: Principles and methods]. News of psychotherapy 2002; 7: 164-84. (Persian)
16. Kirsch I, Montogomery G, Sapirstein G. Hypnosis as an adjunct to cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy: A meta-analysis. J Consult Clin Psychol 1995; 63: 214-20.
17. Robertson D. A brief introduction of cognitive-behavioral hypnotherapy. (cited 2008). Available from: URL; http://hypnosynthesis.com
18. Dowd T. Cognitive hypnotherapy. Fathi M. (translator). 1st ed. Mashhad; Bamshad; 2008: 50-63. (Persian)
19. Burrows G D, Stanley R, Bloom B. International handbook of clinical hypnosis. Philadelphia: John Wiley and sons; 2001: 120-8.
20. Coopersmith S. The ante cedent of self-esteem. New York: W.H. Freeman; 1967: 27-8.
21. Hojatkhah SM. [Study and compare the level of anxiety and self-esteem in anxious patients and normal subjects]. MA. Dissertation. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University, College of psychology, 1996: 45-7. (Persian)
22. Moradi F, Ghanbari Hashem Abadi B, Aghamohammadian Sharbaf H. [Study the effectiveness of reality therapy group increased self-esteem of students of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad]. Studies education 2010; 11(2): 222-38. (Persian)
23. Delavar A. [Research methods in education and psychology]. 4th ed. Tehran: Virayesh; 2010: 131-45. (Persian)
24. Fine C. Cognitive hypnotherapeutic interventions in the treatment of multiple personality disorder. J Cogn Psychother 1994; 8(4): 289-98.
25. Alladin A. Cognitive hypnotherapy with depression. J Cogn Psychother 1994; 10: 275-88.
26. Dowd ET. Cognitive hypnotherapy in the management of pain. J Cogn Psychother 2001; 15(2): 87-97.
27. Bryant RA, Moulds ML, Nixon RDV, Mastrodomenico J, Felmingham K, Hopwood S. Hypnotherapy and cognitive behavior therapy of acute stress disorder: A 3-year follow-up. Behav Res Ther 2005; 44(9): 1331-5.
28. Alladin A, Alibhai A. Cognitive hypnotherapy for depression: An empirical investigation. Int J Clin Exp Hypn 2007; 55(2): 147-66.
29. Shih M, Yang Y, Koo M. A meta-analysis of hypnosis in the treatment of depressive symptoms. Int J Clin Exp Hypn 2009; 4(12): 431-42.
30. Barker J, Jones M, Greenlees I. Assessing the immediate and maintained effects of hypnosis on self-efficacy and soccer wall-volley performance. J Sport Exerc Psychol 2010; 32: 243-52.
31. Caban AR. [Effects of hypnosis on the academic self-efficacy of first-generation college students]. MA. Dissertation. Washington: College of educational leadership and counseling psychology, 2004: 1-71.
32. Tahmasebi Moradi S. [Efficacy of cognitive therapy-hypnotherapy in creating a positive mental image of self and their impact on social anxiety students with panic and social anxiety]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran: Sahid Beheshti University, 2004: 6-8. (Persian)
33. Noormohammadi A. [Hypnotic effect on self-esteem and adjustment of drug addicts]. MA. Dissertation. Torbat-e-Jam: Islamic Azad University, 2010: 7-99. (Persian)
34. Hall PL, Tarrier N. The cognitive-behavioral treatment of low self-esteem in psychotic patients: A pilot study. Behav Res Ther 2003; 41(3): 317-32.
35. Tsai-Hwei C, Ru-Band L, Ai-Ju C. Da-Ming C, Kuei-Ru C. The evaluation of cognitive-behavioral group therapy on patient depression and self-esteem. Arch Psychiatr Nurs 2006; 20(1): 3-11.
36. Taylor TL, Montgomery P. Can cognitive-behavioral therapy increase self-esteem among depressed adolescents? A systematic review. Child Youth Serv Rev 2007; 29: 823-39.
37. Wojtynaa E, Zycinska J, Stawiarska P. The influence of cognitive-behavior therapy on quality of life and self-esteem in women suffering from breast cancer. Rep Pract Oncol Radiother 2007; 12(2): 109-17.
38. McManus F, Waite P, Sharfan R. Cognitive-behavior therapy for low self esteem; A case example. Cogn Behav Pract 2009; 16: 266-75.
39. Borras L, Boucherie M, Mohr S, Lecomte T, Perroud N, Huguelet P .Increasing self-esteem: Efficacy of a group intervention for individuals with severe mental disorders. Eur Psychiatry 2009; 24(5): 307-16.
40. Morton L, Roach L, Reid H, Stewar SH. An evaluation of a CBT group for women with low self-esteem. Behav Cogn Psychother 2012; 40(2): 221-5.
41. Waite P, McManus F, Shafran R. Cognitive behavior therapy for low self-esteem: A preliminary randomized controlled trial in a primary care setting. J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatr 2012; 43: 1049-57.
42. Emami T, Fatehizadeh M, Abedi M. [Compare the effectiveness of cognitive behavioral parent training to increase self-esteem in students]. Bimonthly Daneshvar 2006; 13: 2-19. (Persian)
43. Mazaheri A, Baghban I, Fatehizadeh M. [Effectiveness group behavioral and cognitive-behavioral therapy on the self-esteem of University of Isfahan girl student dormitory]. Journal of psychological sciences and research, Islamic Azad University, Khorasgan (Isfahan) 2006; 29: 117-28. (Persian)
44. Ghorbany H. [Study group cognitive-behavioral therapy on self-esteem orphans’ adolescents’ hostel dormitory welfare]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran: University of Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences, 2004: 2-10. (Persian)
45. Nasri M. [Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral group therapy to increase self-esteem of students at Ferdowsi University of Mashhad]. MA. Dissertation. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University, College of psychology, 2004: 21-49. (Persian)
46. Sardarabadi M. [Comparative effectiveness of cognitive and behavioral therapy and group reality-therapy on increasing self-esteem on bad-parented or parentless teenagers]. MA. Dissertation. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University, College of psychology, 2008: 10-79. (Persian)
47. Khazaei R. [Comparison effectiveness of logo-therapy and group cognitive on increasing women's self-esteem with skin lesions]. MA. Dissertation. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University, College of psychology, 2010: 2-3. (Persian)
48. Kiani J, Pakize A, Ostovar A, Namazi S. [Groups cognitive-behavioral therapy to increase self-esteem, reduction hopelessness adolescents with beta-thalassemia]. Southern medical journal 2010; 3(4): 241-52. (Persian)
49. Salehyan M, Aghabeiki A. The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral group therapy on the enhancement of the self-esteem of women with husbands affected by substance dependency disorder. Procedia Soc Behav Sci 2011; 30: 1698-702.
50. Helmi K, Dehkordi M, Taghizadeh ME. [Comparison of effectiveness of two methods of modular cognitive behavioral therapy and cognitive behavioral hypnotherapy in reducing Iranian children anxiety]. Proceeding of the 1st International Congress Hypnotism and Related Sciences; 2011; Iran: Mashhad. (Persian)