1. Molaie B, Mohamadi M, Habibi A, Zamanzadeh V, Dadkhah B, Molavi P, et al. [A study of job stress and its related causes among employed women in Ardabil city]. Ardabil University of Medical Sciences 2011; 11(1): 76-85. (Persian)
2. Marshall RE, Zahorodny W, Passannante MR. Burnout among neonatologists and pediatricians. Neonatal Intensive Care 1998; 11: 16-8.
3. Peterson U, Demerouti E, Bergstrom G, Samuelsson M, Asberg M, Nygren A. Burnout and physical and mental health among Swedish healthcare workers. J Adv Nurs 2008; 62(1): 84-95.
4. Smith DR, Mihashi M, Adachi Y, Koga H, Ishitake T. A detailed analysis of musculoskeletal disorder risk factors among Japanese nurses. J Safety Res 2006; 37(2): 195-200.
5. Sharifnia SH, Haghdoost AA, Hajihosseini F, Hojjati H. [Relationship between the musculoskeletal disorders with the ergonomic factors in nurses]. Komesh 2011; 4: 372-8. (Persian)
6. Choobineh A, Rajaeefard A, Neghab M. [Perceived demands and musculoskeletal disorders among hospital nurses]. Hakim research journal 2007; 10(2): 70-5. (Persian)
7. Hosseini M, Varmazyar S, Safari A. [Posture assessment of hospital personals of Qazvin University of Medical Science using rapid entire body assessment and its relationship with musculoskeletal disorders]. Qom University of Medical Sciences journal 2010; 3(4): 1-7. (Persian)
8. Rahimi Fard H, Hashemi Nejad N, Choobine A, Heidari H, Tabatabaee SH. [Risk factors assessment cause musculoskeletal disorders in painting workshops of furniture industry]. Qom University of Medical Sciences journal 2011; 4(2): 35-45. (Persian)
9. Helander M. A guide to the ergonomics of manufacturing. USA: CRC; 1995.
10. Maul I, Loubli T, Klipstein A, Krueger H. Course of low back pain among nurses: A longitudinal study across eight years. Occup Environ Med 2003; 60(7): 497.
11. Engkvist IL. Back injuries among nurseses: A comparison of the accident processes after a 10-year follow-up. Saf Sci 2008; 46(2): 291-301.
12. Habibi E, Kianpour AA, Hosseini SM. [Evaluation of work-related psychosocial and ergonomics factors in relation to low back discomfort in emergency unit nurses]. Health system research 2011; 6(4): 752-61. (Persian)
13. Hoogendoorn WE, Van Poppel MNM, Bongers PM, Koes BW, Bouter LM. Systematic review of psychosocial factors at work and private life as risk factors for back pain. Spine 2000; 25(16): 2114.
14. World Health Organization. Identification and control of work-related diseases. World Health Organ Tech Rep Ser 1985; 714: 1-71.
15. Mohammadfam I, Kianfar A, Afsar Tala B. [Hazard assessment of musculoskeletal disorders in an industrial company with QEC and LUBA methods and compare them]. Iran occupational health 2010; 7(1): 54-60. (Persian)
16. Choobineh A, Tabatabaee SH, Behzadi M. Musculoskeletal problems among workers of an Iranian sugar-producing factory. Int J Occup Saf Ergon 2009; 15(4): 419-24.
17. Devereux JJ, Vlachonikolis IG, Buckle PW. Epidemiological study to investigate potential interaction between physical and psychosocial factors at work that may increase the risk of symptoms of musculoskeletal disorder of the neck and upper limb. Occup Environ Med 2002; 59(4): 269.
18. Choobineh A. [Posture evaluation methods in occupational ergonomics]. Tehran: Fanavaran; 2007: 1-27. (Persian)
19. Alexopoulos EC, Burdorf A, Kalokerinou A. Risk factors for musculoskeletal disorders among nursing personnel in Greek hospitals. Int Arch Occup Environ Health 2003; 76(4): 289-94.
20. Karahan A, Bayraktar N. Determination of the usage of body mechanics in clinical settings and the occurrence of low back pain in nurses. Int J Nurs Stud 2004; 41(1): 67-75.
21. Bahrami A, Akbari H, Namayandeh M, Abdollahi N. [Assessment of the musculoskeletal complaints of Kashan university hospitals staffs in 2006]. Kashan University of Medical Sciences journal (Feyz) 2009; 12(5): 33-8. (Persian)
22. Ozgoli G, Bathaee A, Alavi-Majd H, Mirmohammad Ali M. [Assessment of the musculoskeletal complaints and its related risk factors in midwives working in Hamadan]. Iran occupational health 2006; 3(1-2): 37-42. (Persian)
23. Bot SDM, Terwee CB, Van der Windt DAWM, Van der Beek AJ, Bouter LM, Dekker J. Work-related physical and psychosocial risk factors for sick leave in patients with neck or upper extremity complaints. Intern Arch Occup Environ Health 2007; 80(8): 733-41.
24. Shahraki Vahed A, Mardani Hamuleh M, Sanchuli J, Hamedi Shahraki S. [Assessment of the relationship between mental health and job stress among nurses]. Journal of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences 2011; 8(3): 34-40. (Persian)
25.Yao SQ, Tian L, Pang BD, Bai YP, Fan XY, Shen FH, et al. [Investigation on job stress of pediatricians and nurses working in pediatric department]. Zhonghua lao dong wei sheng zhi ye bing za zhi (Chinese journal of industrial hygiene and occupational diseases) 2008; 26(9): 529. (Chinese)
26.Anjazab B, Farnia F. [Survey relationship between job stress with behavioral and mental responses in midwives working in public hospitals of Yazd in 1999]. The journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences2000; 10: 32-8. (Persian)
27. Mollart L, Skinner VM, Newing C, Foureur M. Factors that may influence midwives work-related stress and burnout. Women Birth 2013; 26(1): 26-32.
28. Saraji GN, Ebrahimy L, Fouladi B. [A survey on ergonomic stress factors of musculoskeletal system in Iranian carpet restoration workers]. Tehran University Medical journal 2007; 65(1): 25-32. (Persian)
29.Descatha A, Roquelaure Y, Chastang JF, Evanoff B, Melchior M, Mariot C, et al. Validity of Nordic-style questionnaires in the surveillance of upper-limb work-related musculoskeletal disorders. Scand J Work Environ Health 2007; 33(1): 58.
30. Van Tulder MW, Koes BW, Bouter LM. Conservative treatment of acute and chronic nonspecific low back pain: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials of the most common interventions. Spine 1997; 22(18): 2128.
31. Moon S. A psychosocial view of cumulative trauma disorders. Implication for occupational health and prevention. In: Moon SD, Sauter SL. (editors). Beyond biomechanics. Psychosocial aspects of musculoskeletal disorders in office work; Bristol, PA: Taylor and Francis; 1996: 109-43.
32. Lu H, While AE, Barriball KL. Job satisfaction and its related factors: A questionnaire survey of hospital nurses in Mainland China. Int J Nurs Stud 2007; 44(4): 574-88.
33. Alparslan O, Doganer G. Relationship between levels of burnout of midwives who work in Sivas, Turkey province center and identified socio-demographic characteristics. International journal of nursing and midwifery 2009; 1(2): 19-28.
34. Mackin P, Sinclair M. Labor ward midwives perceptions of stress. J Adv Nurs 1998; 27(5): 986-91.
35. Holder NL, Clark HA, DiBlasio JM, Hughes CL, Scherpf JW, Harding L, et al. Cause, prevalence, and response to occupational musculoskeletal injuries reported by physical therapists and physical therapist assistants. Phys Ther 1999; 79(7): 642-52.
36. Lorusso A, Bruno S, L’Abbate N. A review of low back pain and musculoskeletal disorders among Italian nursing personnel. Industrial health 2007; 45(5): 637-44.
37.Thorbjörnsson CB, Alfredsson L, Fredriksson K, Michélsen H, Punnett L, Vingård E, Torgén M, Kilbom A. Physical and psychosocial factors related to low back pain during a 24-year period. A nested case-control analysis. Spine 2000; 25(3): 369.
38.Ando S, Ono Y, Shimaoka M, Hiruta S, Hattori Y, Hori F, et al. Associations of self estimated workloads with musculoskeletal symptoms among hospital nurses. Occup Environ Med 2000; 57(3): 211.