1.Pargament KI. Spirituality integrated psychotherapy: understanding and addressing the Sacred. New York: Guilford; 2009.
2.Rabinson RDV. Treatment of behavior problems in preschoolers: A review of parent training program. Clin Psychol Rev 2002; 22: 525-46.
3.Cohen D, Yoon DP, Johnstone B. Differentiating the impact of spiritual experiences, religious practices and congregational support on the mental health of individuals with heterogeneous medical disorders. Int J Psychol Relig 2009; 19(1): 121-38.
4.Afrooz G. [Breeding methods in prayer religious feeling]. Tehran: PTA; 2005. (Persian)
5.Valsh HG, McCullough ME, Larson DB. Handbook of religion and health. Oxford: Oxford University; 2009.
6.Kumpfer KL. Factors and processes contributing to resilience: The resilience framework. In: Glantz MD, Johnson JL. (editors). Resilience and development: Positive life adaptations. New York: Kluwer; 1999: 179-224.
7.Perkinzjons L. Prayer and medical science. Arch Int Med 2010; 160: 1135-8.
8.Jafari E, Hajloo N, Mohammadzadeh A. [The relationship between religious beliefs and spiritual well-being general health and coping strategies in soldiers]. Journal of military medicine 2015; 16(4): 191-6. (Persian)
9.Stirling-Wiley E. Locus of control and spiritual meaning as mediators of relations among religious orientation and anxious symptomatology and depressive symptomatology. Ph.D. Dissertation. Office of Graduate Studies of Texas A&M University, 2006.
10.Koenig Karold G, Cohen Harvey J. The link between religion and health: Psychoneuroimmunology and the faith factor. Oxford: Oxford University; 2011.
11. Bahrami E. [Relationship between religiosity and mental health and psychological disorders]. Iranian psychological journal 2005; 2(5): 35-42. (Persian)
12. Seligman MEP. Positive psychology, positive prevention, and positive therapy. In: Snyder CR, Lopez SJ. (editors). Handbook of positive psychology. New York: Oxford University; 2002: 3-9.
13. Seligman MEP, Csikszenmihalyi M. Positive psychology: An introduction. Am Psychologist 2000; 55: 5-14.
14. Samani S, Jokar B, Sahragard N. [Effects of resilience on mental health and life satisfaction]. Iranian journal of psychiatry and clinical psychology 2007; 13(3): 290-5 (Persian)
15. Campbell-Sills L, Cohan LS, Stein BM. Relationship of resilience to personality, coping and psychiatric symptoms in young adults. Behav Res Ther 2006; 44: 585-99.
16. Garmzi PS, Hardman RK, Berrett M. Spiritual approaches in the treatment of women with eating disorders. Washington: American Psychological Association; 2007.
17. Kazemiyan Moghaddam K, Mehrabi Zadeh Honarmand M. [Comparing religious attitude and mental health of male and female students of Islamic Azad University]. Journal of psychology and religion 2009; 2(2): 174. (Persian)
19. Kiani AR, Farahbakhsh K, Asadi M, Sher Ali Pour A. [Dimensions of religious orientation and the boundaries of family communication, a canonical correlation]. Psychology and religion 2010; 3(3): 93-106. (Persian)
20. Dabaghi P. [Explore the role of spirituality and religion on health]. Journal of Faculty of Paramedical Sciences of IRI Military 2009; 4(1): 1-4. (Persian)
21. Kim Y, Seidlitz L. Spirituality moderates the effect stress on emotional and physical adjustment. Pers Individ Dif 2002; 32: 377-90.
22. Ramezani V. [Evaluate the relationship between internal and external religious orientation and mental health of men and women 25 to 55 years old Zoroastrian, Christian and Muslim in Tehran]. Dissertation. Teacher Training University, Faculty of Educational Sciences; 2005. (Persian)
23. Parker A, Kirs CH. Psychosocial issues, outcomes and quality of life. In: Otto SE. (editor). Oncology nursing. 4th ed. St Louis: Mosby; 2014.
24. Geraham Felaner B, Hood RW, Hunsberger B, Gorsuch RL. The psychology of religion: An empirical approach. 3rd ed. New York: Guilford; 2013.
25. Lahsayyzadeh A, Azargoon Z, Moradi G. [Assess religious orientation and mental health]. Iranian journal of nursing 2006; 23: 44-51. (Persian)
26. Hadianfard H. [Subjective well-being and religious activities in a group of Muslims]. Iranian journal of psychiatry and clinical psychology 2010; 11: 224-32. (Persian)