1.Muris P, Merckelbach H, Gadet B, Moulaert V. Fears worries and scary dreams to 4- to 12- year old children: their content developmental patterns and origins. J Clin Child Psychol 2000; 29: 43-52.
2.Marl G. [Psychological assessment guide for psychologists]. Pasha Sharifi H. Nikkhooi MR. (translators). 9th ed. 2015: 976. (Persian)
3.Achenback TM, Sameroff A, Lewis M, Miller SM. Assessment of psychopathology. Handbook of developmental psychology. New York: Kluwer Academic; 2000: 541-60.
4. Kilian G. House-Tree-Person technique. Nova University; Florida; 2012: 338-51.
5. Oguz V. The factors influencing children’s drawings. Procedia Soc Behav Sci 2010; 2(2): 3003-7.
6. Roysircar G, O’Leary K. Development of the Haiti House-Tree-Person Test: A measure of Haitian children’s resilience and vulnerability. Antioch University of New England Kimberly University at Albany, Suny; 2013: 2-49.
7. Judd M. The validation of the person-house-tree drawing Assessment for children aged from five to ten years in main stream education. Ph.D. Dissertation. Faculty of Education Science Technology and Mathematics. The University of Canberra, 2014: 2.
8. Jian GU, Kang LI. The application of house-tree-person technique in group counseling. J Tangshan Teachers College 2010; 32(4): 2-5.
9. Chen Kan, Guangxing XU. A research on the diagnosis of depression through the projective drawing test. Department of Psychology, Eastern China Normal University Shanghai, 2008: 40-49.
10. Al-Turkait F A, Ohaeri JU. Post-traumatic stress disorder among wives of Kuwaiti veterans of the first Gulf War. J Anxiety Disord 2008; 22(1): 18-31.
11. Buck JN. The H-T-P Test. J Clin Psychol 1948; 4: 151-9.
12. Konno R. Cognitive dysfunction in schizophrenia patients seen in the drawing- is noted that the image viewpoint of others. Musashino University, Graduate School of Human and Social Research Department, 2015: 20-27.
13. Chih-Ying L, Lyinn C, Ping-Chuan H, Hsiung PC, Chen TJ, Liu SK, et al. A psychometric study of the kinetic-house-tree-person scoring system for people with psychiatric disorders in Taiwan. Hong Kong J Occup Ther 2014; 24(1): 20-27.
14. Hong-Xia MA. Relationship between psychological state and house-tree-person drawing characteristics of rehabilitation patients with schizophrenia. College of Psychology, Hebei United University Tangshan; 2013.
15. Johnson H, Thompson A. The development and maintenance of post-traumatic stress disorder (P.T.S.D) in civilian adult survivors of war trauma and torture: A review. Clin Psychol Rev 2008; 28(1): 36-47.
16. Najarian b, Pooravaz M. [Prevalence of psychological and behavioral disorders in control and non-control students in primary schools in Ahvaz]. Journal of Humanities University of Al-Zahra 1991; 3: 7. (Persian)
17. Saberi H. [The epidemiological and behavioral emotional disorders in elementary school children]. Journal of psychiatry and clinical psychology 2008; 2(8): 19-34. (Persian)
18. Bahrami H. [Projection of personality tests]. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabaei University, 2014: 4-20. (Persian)
19. Amini D, Afroz G, Sharifi P, Homan H. Cognitive disorders and emotional problems of deaf children using art test house-tree-person and person test compared with normal children in Hamadan province. Scientific journal of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences and Health Services 2012; 20(1): 49-54.
20. Askari S. [The difference drawings of normal children and children with anxiety disorders from 4 to 6 years old]. Tehran: Al-Zahra University, 2011. (Persian)
21. Papageorgiou V, Frangou- Garunovic A, Lordindou R, Yule W, Smith P, Vostanis P. War trauma and psychopathology in Bosnian refugee children. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2000; 9(2): 84-90.