1. Ghobari Bonab B, Salimi M, Sliyani L, Moghadam S. Spirit Intelligence 2008; 3(10): 125-47.
2. Ghasempoor Dehaghani A, Nasr Esfahani AR. [Spiritual approach and lesson planning]. Research in Islamic educational issues 2013; 19: 71-92. (Persian)
3. Mesbah Yazdi MT. [Society and history to the Quran]. Qom: Publication of Imam Khomeini
Educational and Research Institute; 2012. (Persian)
4. Iannone R, Obenauf P. Toward spirituality in curriculum and teaching. Education 1999; 119.
5. Najafi M, Kashani M. [Spiritual curriculum for religious education]. [cited 2014]. URL: https://rasekhoon.net (Persian)
6. Goodliff G. Spirituality expressed in creative learning: Young children's imagining play as space for mediating their spirituality.Early Child Dev Care 2013; 183(8): 1054-71.
8. Daniliuk A, Kondakov A, TishKov VA. The spiritual and moral education of Russia’s school students.Russ Educ Soc 2010; 52(2): 3-18.
9. Miller JS. [Education and spirit]. Ghourchian NG. (translator). Tehran: Institute of Metacognitive Thinking. (Persian)
10. Izadi S, Qadri M, Hosseini F. [The feasibility of implementing a spiritual approach in the secondary school curriculum]. Journal of research in the curriculum 2015; 11: 34-50. (Persian)
11. Yarmohammadian MH, Forughi AA, Mirshahi Jafari A, Ojinezhad AR. [A comparative study of curriculum approaches with respect to the components of the curriculum intellectual property protection in several countries]. New approaches in educational administration quarterly 2013; 1: 83102. (Persian)
12. Irannezhad P. The theoretical framework curriculum design model spiritual religious
textbooks in primary school. Journal of behavioral sciences 2013; 4: S53-35.
13. Ng Y-L. Spiritual development in the classroom: Pupils' and educators' learning reflections. Int J Children Spirit 2012; 17(2): 167-85.
14. Mizani I. [Spiritual intelligence component in the design of curricula modeled on Miller]. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University, 2012. (Persian)
15. Bagh Goli H. [A review of intellectual B Western thinkers to human spiritual education]. Abstracts of the Society's philosophy of education. Tarbiat Modarres University: Philosophy of
Education Society of Iran; 2016: 29. (Persian)
16. Bowma NA, Small J. Do college students who identify with a privileged religion experience geater spiritual development? Exploring individual and institutional dynamics? Res Higher Educ 2010; 51(7): 595-614.
17. Wright A. The child in relationship: Towards a communal model of spirituality in education. London: Cassel; 1996.
18. Maleki H. Spiritual nature-based curriculum based on the philosophy of Islamic education. [cited 27 October 2016]. Available from: http://www.sid.ir/news-sid/jpdf/61013880101.pdf.
19. Kasim T, Yusoff Y. Active teaching methods: Personal experience of integrating spiritual and moral values. Relig Educ 2014; 109(5): 554-70.
20. Lovik EG. The impact of organization features and student experiences on spiritual development during the first year of college. ProQuest LLC.D. Dissertation. Pennsylvania State University, 2010.
21. Shabani Z. [A comparative study of religious and moral curriculum of primary education in Iran and several countries]. Quarterly education 2010; 83: 119-66. (Persian)
22. Zohar D, Marshall I. SQ: Spiritual intelligence approaches. J Children Spirit 2000; 5: 101-27.
nd23. King U. Earthling spiritual literacy: how to link spiritual development and education to a new earth consciousness? J Belief Value 2010; 31(3): 245-60.
24. Mehrmohammadi M. [Curriculum: views, approaches and perspectives]. 2 ed. Tehran: Samt; 2013. (Persian)
25. Diba-Wajari T, Yamini-Douzizi S, Arefi M, Fardansh H. [Conceptualization of the patterns of higher education curriculum design (experiences and achievements)]. Research in curriculum planning 2011; 2: 48-62.
26. Masoominezhad A. [Evaluation according to spiritual intelligence components in the curriculum of religious education and social education of secondary school]. MS. Dissertation. Tehran: University of Allameh Tabatabai, 2013. (Persian)
27. Shamshiri B. [Back to nature-oriented education in primary schools]. Iran Curriculum Studies Conference; 2006. (Persian)
28. Thathong K. A spiritual dimension and environmental education: Buddhism and environmental crisis. Procedia-Soc Behav Sci 2012; 46: 5063-8.