1. Bakhtiari A, Mohebbi SF. [Governance and women heading households]. Quarterly journal of women’s socio-cultural assembly 2006; 34. (Persian)
2. Forneris T, Danish SJ, Scott DL. Setting gaols, solving problems and seeking social support. Pub Med Adolesc 2016; 42: 103-14.
3. D’ Zurilla TJ, Sheesy CF. The relations between social problem solving ability and subsequent level of academic competence in college students. Cogn Ther Res 2016; 16: 58999.
4. Poorsardar F, Abaspoor Z, Abdi Zarrin S, Sangari AA. [The effect of resilience on mental health and life satisfaction]. The scientific research quarterly of Lorestan University of Medical Sciences 2012; 14(1): 81-9. (Persian)
5. Khalatbari J, Bahari M. [The relationship between resilience and life satisfaction]. Educational-psychological quarterly journal of Islamic Azad University, Tonekabon branch 2010; 1(2): 83-94. (Persian)
6. Nasseri H. [Special life skills of university students]. Directorate General of Country’s Public Welfare; 2009. (Persian)
7. Dastgheyb SM, Alizadeh H, Farrokhi N. [The effect of positive thinking skills training on the creativity of high school freshman female students]. Innovation and creativity in humanities 2012; 1(4): 1-17. (Persian)
8. Asgari P, Naderi F, Sharafodin H. [The relationship between social anxiety and social support and a sense of mental well-being in female university students]. Journal of woman and culture 2014; 6: 119-32. (Persian)
9. Dilater J. The scheme of clientele anxious than normal. Journal of counsulting and clinical 2016; 70(2): 275-87.
10. Barlow A, Quallter P, Styliaou M. Relationships between Machiavellianism, emotional intellignces and theory of mind in children. Pers Individ Diff 2015; 48(1): 78-82.
11. Pick S, Givaudan M, Pooringa WH. Sexuality and life skills education: a multi Strategy intervention in Mexico. Am Phychologist 2015; 53(3): 230-4.
12. Khobbaz M, Behjati Z, Naseri M. Relationship between social support and resiliency coping styles in adolescent boys. J Appl Psychol 2011; 5(4): 108-23.