1. Barahmand U. Meta-cognitive profiles in anxiety disorders. Psychiatry Res 2009; 169: 240-3.
2. Behar E, DiMarco DI, Hekle EB, Mohlman J, Staples AM. Current theoretical models of generalized anxiety disorder
(GAD): Conceptual review and treatment implications. J Anxiety Disord 2009; 23: 1011-23.
3. Clark DA, Beck AT. Cognitive therapy of anxiety disorders: science and practice. USA: Guilford; 2010: 405-7.
4. Covin R, Ouimet AJ, Seeds PM, Dozois, D JA. A meta-analysis of CBT for pathological worry among clients with
GAD. J Anxiety Disord 2008; 22: 108-16.
5. Davey CLG, Wells A. Worry and its psychological disorders theory, assessment and treatment. London: Wiley; 2006.
6. Davey GCL, Wells A. Worry and its psychological disorders. England: West Sussex: 250-65.
7. Mennin DS, McLaughlin KA, Flanagan TJ. Emotion regulation deficits in generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety
disorder, and their co-occurrence. J Anxiety Disord 2009; 23(7): 866-71.
8. Ellis DM, Hudson JL. The meta-cognitive model of generalized anxiety disorder in children and adolescents. Cogn
Behav Pract 2010; 13(4): 151-63.
9. Van Etten M, Taylor S. Comparative efficacy of treatment for post -traumatic stress disorder: A meta-analysis. Clin
Psychol Psychother 1998; 5: 126-44.
10. Weiner IB, Stricker G, Widiger TA. Handbook of psychology. Canada; 2003.
11. Wells A, King P. Metacognitive therapy for generalized anxiety disorder. J Behav Ther Experim Psychiatry 2009; 37:
12. Shahnavazi E, Delshad A, Basiri Moghadam M, Tavakolizadeh J. [The effect of desensitization with eye movements
and reprocessing on anxiety in adolescents with thalassemia]. Journal of psychiatric nursing 2016; 4(1): 11-17. (Persian)
13. Tavanti M, Bossini L, Calossi S, Vatti G, Marino D, Galli R, et al. Sertralin versus eye movement desensitization and
reprocessing (EMDR): effect on Hippovampal volumes and PTSD symptoms. University of Siena, School of Medicine, Neuroscience-Nerology Division, Siena, Italy, 2008: 262.
14. Dehshiri Gh, Golzari M, Borjali A, Sohrabi F. [Psychometric properties of the Persian version of the Pennsylvania Worries Questionnaire in students]. Clinical psychology journal 2009; 1: 67-76. (Persian)
15. Dadsetan.P. [Social anxiety disorder, and Manhattan show]. Iranian journal of psychology 2011; 4: 115-23.(Persian)
16. Besharat MA. [Investigating the peculiarities of psychometric veracity of the Persian version of the positive and negative affective index, research report]. University of Tehran, 2008. (Persian)
17. Jandaghi F. [The effect of desensitization with eye movements and reproduction of information on reducing the annoying and conscious memories of absolute women in Gorgan, 2013]. MS. Dissertation. Research Branch of Islamic Azad University, Mazandaran, 2013. (Persian)
18. Van den Hout MA, Engelhard IM, Rijke Boer MM, Koekebakker J, Hornsveld H, Leer A, et al. EMDR: Eye movement’s superior to beeps in taxing working memory and reducing vividness of recollections. Behav Res Ther 2011; 49: 92-8.
19. Schabert SJ, Lee CW, Drummond PD. The efficacy and psychophysiological correlates of dualattention tasks in eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR). J Anxiety Disord 2011; 25: 1-11.
20. Narimani M, Rajabi S. [The study of the effect of two EMDR and CBT treatments in stress disorder in 51 combatants PTSD admitted in Ardabil hospital]. Journal of medical sciences of Islamic Azad University 2009. 19(4): 236-45.
21. Ashaerii H. [Study the therapeutic effects of eye duster treatment and rehabilitation, drug therapy and cognitive therapy
in reducing anxiety symptoms]. Journal of psychological research 2009; 3: 51-64. (Persian)
22. Terhani M, Fazeli F, Mohammad Tehrhani M. [The effect of decontamination (EMDR) on reducing anxiety]. Thought
and behavior 2011; 6: 61-8. (Persian)
23. Moghadam B, Moradi M, Zarghami M, Javadi H, Alipour Heydari M. [Impact of EMDR on anxiety in patients with myocardial infarction among 60 patients with myocardial infarction]. Psychiatric nursing 2013; 1(1): 1-9. (Persian)
24. Friedberg F. Eye movement desensitization in fibromyalgia: a pilot study. Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Science. State University of New York: Stony Brook; 2004.
25. Arabia E, Manca ML, Solomon RM. EMDR for survivors of life-threatening cardiac events: results of a pilot study. J EMDR Pract Res 2011; 5(1): 2-10
26. Sarichellou ME. [Study of efficiency of eye movement desensitization and reprocessing in treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder related to war in veterans]. MS. Dissertation. Tehran: University of Rehabilitation and Welfare Sciences, 1996. (Persian)