8. Shahsiah M, Bahrami F, Mohebbi, S. [On the relationship between sexual satisfaction and marital commitment among couples in Shahreza city, central part of Iran]. Journal of fundamentals of mental health 2009; 11(3): 233-8. (Persian)
9. Amano H. Circumcises model of marital and family systems. The association for family therapy. Philadelphia: Black Well; 2000: 32-6.
10. Sobatli L, Santhion LA, Nock SL, Wright JD. Link between premarital cohabitation and subsequent marital quality, stability, and divorce. Soc Sci Res 2006; 35(2): 454-70.
11. Solivan SM. Assessing couple and marital relationship: Beyond from and toward a deeper knowledge of function. Proceeding of Healthy Marriage and Evaluation Symposium of Measurement Issues in Family Demoghraphy Conference; 2000; Washington, DC; 2000: 25-38
12. Aidi R, Khanjany Z. [Assessing attachment styles in marital satisfaction]. Journal of psychology of University of Tabriz 2007; 1(2-3): 175-201. (Persian)
13. Rafatjah M. [Effect of position job on the employed women's lifestyle]. Cultural and communication studies 2006; 11: 137-57.
14. Arianic F. Sexual satisfaction in long term heterosexual relationship: The interpersonal exchange model of sexual satisfaction. Pers Relat 2005; 2: 267-85.
15. Scholz D, Apt C, Rabehl SM. Key variables to understanding female sexual examination of women in non distressed marriages. J Sex Marit Ther Satisfac 2009; 19: 156-65.
16. Salehi A. [The relationship between lifestyle and religious attitude of students towards fashion]. Journal of the promotion of ethics 2016; 18: 4. (Persian)
17. Delaware A. [Research methods in psychology and education]. Tehran: Edit; 1995. (Persian)
18. Soleimanian AA. [Investigating the relationship between irrational beliefs and marital satisfaction in married student]. Dissertation. Tehran: Tarbiat Moallem University, 1995. (Persian)
19. Byers ES, Demmons S. Sexual satisfaction and sexual self-disclosure dating relationship. J Res 1999; 36: 180-9.
20. Hyde JS, Delamater JD. Understanding human sexuality. Boston: McGraw Hill; 2000: 24.
21. Ohadi B. [Human's behavior sexuality]. 2nd ed. Isfahan: Sadegh Hedayat; 2006: 4-5. (Persian)
22. Apykchy M. [The relationship between personality traits and marital disenchantment with religious commitment]. MS. Dissertation. Tehran: Tehran University, 2007. (Persian)
23. Baroogh N, Timurid F, Safari M. [Correlation between lifestyle and the prevalence of hypertension in cases aged 24-65 years in Qazvin Kowsar region]. Research journal of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences 2008; 15(5): 193-7. (Persian)
24. Monica G. Study on the importance of physical education in fighting stress lifestyle among students at the University of Bucharest. Procedia Soc Behav Sci 2014; 117: 104-9.
25. Shorkat SL, Sanchez LA, Nock SL, Wright JD. Link between premarital cohabitation and subsequent marital quality, stability, and divorce. Soc Sci Res 2006; 35(2): 454-7
26. Ali Akbari Dehkordi M. [the relationship between emotional intelligence and marital satisfaction in couples]. Journal of behavioral sciences 2013; 6(2): 161-9.
27. Abbasi F. [Relationship between sexual function and satisfaction of married women with mental health of Qazvin]. Dissertation. Tehran: Iran University of Medical Sciences, 2006. (Persian)