1. Hook J, Worthington E, Davis D, Jennings D, Gartner A. Empirically supported religious and spiritual therapies. J Clin Psychol 2010; 66: 46-72.
2. Brace N, Kamp R, Snelgar R. [SPSS for psychologistics: a guide to data analysis using SPSS for windows]. Aliabadi KH, Samadi Y. 3 ed. Tehran: Douarn; 2011: 410. (Persian)
3. Karamlou S, Mazaheri A, Mottaghipour Y. Effectiveness of family psycho-education program on family environment improvement of severe mental disorder patients. J Behav Sci 2010; 4(2): 123-8.
4. Kaveh Z, Ahmadi SA, Fatehizadeh MS. [The impact of life skills education on marital satisfaction married women]. Journal of counseling and mental treatment for families 2012; 2(3): 373-87. (Persian)
5. Naragon-Gainey K. Meta-analysis of the relations of anxiety sensitivity to the depressive and anxiety disorders. Psychol Bull 2010; 136(10): 128-50.
6. Ellard KK, Fairholme CP, Boisseau CL, Farchione T, Barlow DH. Unified protocol for the transdiagnostic treatment of emotional disorders: Protocol development and initial outcome data. Cogn Behav Pract 2011; 17(1): 88-101.
7. Hamidpour H, Dulatshahi B, Pourshahbaz A, Dadkhah A. Efficacy of schema therapy in women with generalized anxiety disorder. Iraninan psychiatry and clinical psychology 2010; 16(4): 420-31. (Persian)
8. Mansell W, Harvey A, Watkins E, Shafran R. Conceptual foundations of the transdiagnostic approach to CBT. J Cogn Psychother 2009; 23: 6-19.
9. Mohammadi A. [Comparison of the effect of transdiagnostic group therapy with group cognitive Therapy on indicated prevention of anxiety and depression]. Dissertation. Tehran University of Medical Sciences, 2010. (Persian)
10. Kessler RC, Stang PE, Wittchen HU, Ustan TB, RoyByrne PP, Walters EE. Lifetime panic depression
comorbidity in the National Comorbidity Survey. Arch Gen Psychiatry 1998; 55(9): 801-8.
11. Barlow DH. Psychological treatments. Am Psychol 2004; 59(9): 869-78.
12. McLaughlin KA, Nolen-Hoksema S. Rumination as a transdiagnostic factor in depression and anxiety. Behav Res Ther 2011; 48(3): 186-93.
13. Abasi I. [The comparision of transdiagnostic components in general anxiety disorder, unipolar mood disorder and non-clinical population]. MS. Dissertation. Tehran University of Medical Sciences, 2013. (Persian)
14. Ehring T, Tuschen-Caffier B, Schnulle J, Fischer S, Gross JJ. Emotion regulation and vulnerability to depression: Spontaneous versus instructed use of emotion suppression and reappraisal. Emotion 2010; 10(4): 563-72.
15. Norton PJ, Barrera TL. Transdiagnostic versus diagnosis-specefic CBT for anxiety disorders: A preliminary randomized controlled noninferiority trial. Depress Anxiety 2013; 29(10): 874-82.
16. Barlow DH, Farchione TJ, Fairholme CP, Ellard KK, Boisseau CL, Allen LB, et al. The unified protocol for transdiagnostic treatment of emotional disorders: Therapist guide. New York: Oxford University; 2011.
17. Farchione TJ, Fairholme CP, Ellard KK, Boisseau CL, Thompson-Hollands J, Karl JR, et al. Unified protocol for transdiagnostic treatment of emotional disorders: A randomized controlled trial. Behav Ther 2012; 43: 666-78.
18. J Riccardi C. A randomized pilot study of a brief transdiagnostic treatment for anxiety disorders. Ph.D. Dissertation. Florida State University, 2012.
19. Laird Bilek E. An open trial investigation of emotion detectives: a transdiagnostic group treatment for children with anxiety and depression. MS. Dissertation. University of Miami, 2011.
20. Garnefski N, Kraaij V, Spinhoven PH. Negative life events, cognitive emotion regulation and depression. Pers Individ Diff 2001; 30: 1311-27.
21. Yousefi F. [Model emotional intelligence, cognitive development, emotion regulation strategies,
cognitive and general health]. Dissertation. Shiraz: University of Shiraz, 2003. (Persian)
22. FathiAshtiani A, Dastani M. [Psychological test-evaluation personality and mental health]. Tehran: Besat; 2013. (Persian)
23. Post LM. Emotion regulation processes and negative mood regulation expectations in the relationship between negative affect and co-occurring PTSD and MDD. Ph.D. Dissertation. Case Western Reserve University, 2014.
24. Wilamowska ZA, Thompson-Hollands J, Fairholme CP, Ellard KK, Farchione TJ, Barlow DH.
Conceptual background, development, and preliminary data from the unified protocol for transdiagnostic treatment of emotional disorders. Depress Anxiety 2010; 27(10): 882-90.
25. Payne LA, Ellard KK, Farchione TJ, Fairholme CP, Barlow DH. Emotional disorders: A unified transdiagnostic protocol. In D. H. Barlow (Ed.), Clinical handbook of psychological disorders: A step-bystep treatment manual. New York: Guilford Press; 2014: 237-75.
26. Farchione TJ, Fairholme CP, Ellard KK, Boisseau CL, Thompson-Hollands J, Karl JR, et al. Unified protocol for transdiagnostic treatment of emotional disorders: A randomized controlled trial. Behav Ther 2012; 43: 666-78.
27. Abdi R, Bakhshipour Rudsari A, Mahmood Alilou M, Farnam A. Efficacy evaluation of unified transdiagnostic treatment in Patients with generalized anxiety disorder. J Res Behave Sci. 2014; 11(5): 24551. (Persian)
28. Boswell JF, Farchione TJ, Sauer-Zavala S H, Murray HW, Fortune MR, Barlow DH. Anxiety sensitivity and interoceptive exposure: A transdiagnostic construct and hange strategy. Behav Ther 2013; 44(3): 417-31.
29. Zemestaneh M. [The Effectiveness of two group therapies of behavioral activation and metacognitive on depression, anxiety and cognitive emotion regulation strategies in students with depression]. Ph.D. Dissertation. Ahvaz: Chamran University, 2013. (Persian)
30. Allen LB, Tsao JCI, Seidman LC, Ehrenreich-May J, Zeltzer Lk. A unified, transdiagnostic treatment for adolescents with chronic pain and comorbid anxiety and depression. Cogn Behav Pract 2012; 19(1): 56-67.