1. Rios CX. The relationship beween premarital expectation and marital satisfaction. Dissertation. Department of family and marriage research, Utah Stated University, MA Oksana, 2010.
2. Grosmann KF, Grosmann K. The wider concept of attachment in corss. Cultur Res Hum Dev 2005; 13: 31-47.
3. Feeney JA. The systemic nature of couple relationships : An attachment perwspecitve. In: Erdmans P, Caffery T. (editors). Attachment and family systems: Conceptual, empirical, and therapeutic relatedness. New York: Brunner/Maael; 2006: 139-63.
4. McDonald BE. Changes in dyadic coping and distress among couples facing unemployment. Ph.D.
Dissertation. Washington Univeristy, 2011: 156.
5. Endler ND, Parker JD. Multi dimentsional assessment of coping: A critical evaluation. J Pers Soc
Psychol 1990; 54: 466-75.
6. Wunderer E, Schneewind K. The relationship between martial standards, psychology, dyadic coping
and martial satisfaction. Eur J Soc 2008; 38: 462-76.
7. Rahimian Booger E. [The relationship between job satisfaction, job stress, orientation to job and job
involvement with adult attachment styles among nurses of governmental hospitals in Isfahan]. MS. Dissertation. Faculty of psychology and educational sciences, Isfahan, 2004. (Persian)
8. Sanaei B. [Scales of family and marriage measurement]. Tehran: Besat; 2001. (Persian)
9. Rostami AM. [Comparison of coping styles in cancer and MS patients and normal individuals]. MS.
Dissertation. Islamic Azad University, Branch of Roudehen, 2012. (Persian)
10. Besharat MA. [Investigate the relationship between attachment styles with marital problems in
infertile couples]. Journal of psychotherapy works 2000; 5: 17-18. (Persian)
11. Simon RW. Revisting the relationship among gender, martial status, and mental health. J Soc 2002;
12. Bowlby J. Attachment and loss. New York: Basic books.
13. Mazaheri M. [Adult attachment role in the functioning marriage]. Journal of psychology 2000; 4: 286318. (Persian)