1. Teymouri A. [The relationship between attachment styles and marital satisfaction. MS. Dissertation. Tehran University, 2010. (Persian)
2. Dietch J. Love, sex roles and psychological health. J Pers Assess 2002; 42(6): 626-34.
3.Asghari A, Rafienia C. [The relationship between subjective well-being in love and married students]. Journal of family research 2010; 3: 492. (Persian)
4. Stenberge RJ. [Love story: a new approach to male-female relationships]. Bahrami AA. (translator). Tehran: Javaneh Roshd; 2010. (Persian)
5. Aronson A. [Social psychology]. Shokrkon H. (translator). Tehran: Roshd; 2010. (Persian)
6. Gry C. [In search of love life: Choose your worthy spouse]. Gharachedaghi M. (translator). Tehran: Owhadi; 1999. (Persian)
7. John Bozorgi M. [The relationship between attachment styles and attitudes of profound love marriage]. Journal of behavioral sciences 2012; 5(3): 226-33. (Persian)
8. Bowlby J. [Attachment theory]. Khushabi K, Abu Hamza A. (translators). Tehran: Danzhh; 2010. (Persian)
9. Goldenberg S. Recent developments in attachment theory and research. Can J Psychiatry 1991; 36(6): 393-400.
10. Goleman D. [Emotional intelligence]. Parsa N. (translator). Tehran: Roshd; 2001. (Persian)
11. Soleymanian AS, Mohammadi A. [The relationship between emotional intelligence and marital satisfaction]. Journal of education, Islamic Azad University of Bojnoord 2012; 19: 135-44. (Persian)
12. Zeidner M, Kaluda I. Romantic love: What’s emotional intelligence (EI) got to do with it? Pers Individ Diff 2008; 44: 1684-95.
13. Bekendam MA, Warner RM, Bosco JS. Emotional intelligence and relationship quality among couples. Pers Relat 2005; 12: 197-212.
14. Nadali H. [Exploratory analyzes the relationship between attachment styles and emotional intelligence]. MS. Dissertation. School of Psychology and Education, Tehran University, 2007. (Persian)
15. Tsaousis I, Nikolaou I. Exploring the relationship of emotional intelligence with physical and psychological health functioning. Stress Health 2005; 21(2): 77-86.
16. Rhee K. The emotional intelligence of entrepreneurs. J Small Business Entrepreneurship 2007; 22: 409-25.
17. Fitness J. Emotional intelligence and intimate relationships. In: Ciarrochi J, Forgas JP, Mayer JD. (editors). Emotional intelligence in everyday life. New York: Psychology Press; 2001: 98-112.
18. Bradbury TN, Fiacham, FD, Beach SRH. Research on the nature and determinat of marital satisfaction. J Marr Fam 2000; 62: 964-80.
19. Tirgari AS. [The structural relationship between emotional intelligence and marital adjustment and formulating and applying emotional intelligence reinforcement intervention program to reduce marital discord]. Ph.D. Dissertation. Tehran: Tehran Psychiatric Institute. (Persian)
20. Bradbury T, Greaves J. Emotional intelligence (skills test). Ganji M. (translator). Savalan; 2006. (Persian)
21. Ahmetoglu G, Swami V. Chamorro-Premuzic T. The relationship between dimensions of love, personality, and relationship length. Arch Sex Behav 2010; 39(5): 1181-90.