1. Anisi J, Salimi H, Mirzamani M, Reisi F, Niknam m. [A survey study on behavioral problems in adolescence]. Journal of research in behavioral sciences 2008; 1(2): 163-70. (Persian)
2. Luna B, Padmanabhan A, O’Hearn K. What has fMRI told us about the development of cognitive control through adolescence? J Brain Cogn 2010; 72: 101-13.
3. Dadsetan P. [Criminal psychology]. Tehran: Samt; 2010: 50. (Persian)
4. Ahmadi H, Ebrahimi M. [Social factors associated with attitudes to girls' delinquent behavior: A case study of Gorgan 2009]. Journal of law 2009; 9: 26-50. (Persian)
5. Shayegan F, Jabeli M. [Factors affecting crime trends for women]. Journal of women police 2011; 13: 63-100. (Persian)
6. Jolliffe D. Exploring the relationship between the five-factor model of personality, social factors and self-reported delinquency. J Pers Individ Dif 2013; 55: 47-52.
7. Aghapour M. [Comparison personality profiles juvenile, youth, delinquents and normal]. Journal of education 2010; 14(13): 13-26. (Persian)
8. Abdi MF, Jalali A, Mirmehdy R. An investigation comparison of personality traits and the study of parenting rearing of 12-18 delinquency and non-delinquency youth. J Procedia Soc Behav Sci 2010; 5: 2089-92.
9. Delaram A, Iravani M, Sobhi-Gharamaleki N. A comparison of the personality characteristics of delinquent and nondelinquent juveniles of Tehran, Iran. Int J Crim Soc Theory 2010; 3(1): 372-84.
10. Ahmadi H, Konani S. [Personal characteristics among delinquent boys]. Journal of excellence rights 2009; 2(7): 99-115. (Persian)
11. Chabrol H, Leeuwen NV, Rodgers R, Sejourne N. Contributions of psychopathic, narcissistic, Machiavellian, an sadisticpersonality traits to juvenile delinquency. Pers Individ Dif 2009; 47(7): 734-9.
12. Ebrahiminasab K, Nouri A, Molavi H. [Comparison personal characteristics among delinquent boys and normal boys in Isfahan]. Research journal of Isfahan University 2003; 2: 227-40. (Persian)
13. Markey CN, Markey PM, Ericksen AG, Tinsle BJ. Children’s behavioral patterns, the five-factor model of personality, and risk behaviors. J Pers Individ Dif 2006; 41: 1503-13.
14. Barami F, Malikan H, Abedi MR. [Comparison of strategies to increase accountability among students of Isfahan]. Journal of Amoozeh 2003; 17: 64-72. (Persian)
15.Terracciano A, McCrae RR. Cross-cultural studies of personality traits and their relevance to psychiatry. J Epidemiol Psychiatr Soc 2006; 15(3): 176-84.
16. Kazemeini T, Modarres Gharavi M. [The relationship between personality characteristics and risky behaviors among college students of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences]. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences 2013; 12(1): 15-26. (Persian)
17. Seccombe K. Beating the odds versus changing the odds: poverty, resilience, and family policy. J Marr Fam 2002; 64: 384-94.
18. Campbell-Sills L, Cohen ShL, Stein MB. Relationship or resilience to personality, coping, and psychiatric symptoms in young adults. J Behav Res Ther 2006; 44: 585-99.
19. Bartely CE, Roesch SC. Coping with daily stress: The role of conscientiousness. J Pers Individ Dif 2011; 50:79-83.
20. Fayombo G. The relationship between personality traits and psychological resilience among the Carbbean adolescents. Int J Psychol Stud 2010; 2: 105-15.
21. Shafiezadeh R. [The relationship between resilience and the big five personality factors]. Journal of knowledge and research in applied psychology 2012; 13(3): 95-102. (Persian)
23. Hsaa M, Graydon K. Sources of resiliency among foster youth. J Children Youth Serv Rev 2009; 31: 457-63.
24. Mohammadi M, Jazayeri AR, Rafiei AH, Jokar B, Pourshahbaz A. Resiliency factors in individuals at high risk for substance abuse. Journal of Tabriz University 2013; 1(2): 193-214. (Persian)
25. Issacson, B. Characteristics and enhancement of resiliency in young people. MS. Dissertation. University of Wisconsin-Stout, 2002: 1-47.
26. Allen R, Cox J, Cooper N. The impact of a summer day camp on the resilience of disadvantaged youths. J Phys Educ Recreat Dance 2006; 77(1): 17-23.
27. Cuomo C, Sarchiapone M, Giannantonio MD, Mancini M, Roy A. Aggression, impulsivity, personality traits, and childhood trauma of prisoners with substance abuse and addiction. Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 2008; 34(3): 339-45.
28. Buckner J C, Mezzacappa E, Beardslee WR. Characteristics of resilient youths living in poverty: The role of self-regulatory processes. J Dev Psychopathol 2003; 15(1): 139-62.
29. Bentler PM. Comparative fit indexes in structural models. Psychol Bullet 1990; 107: 238-46.
30. Browne MW, Cudeck R. Alternative ways of assessing model fit. In: Bollen KA, Long JS. (editors). Testing structural equation models. London, UK: Sage; 1993: 136-62.
31. Hu L, Bentler PM. Fit indices in covariance structure modeling: Sensitivity to
underparameterized model misspecification. Psychol Methods 1998; 3: 424-53.
32. Hu L, Bentler PM. Cutoff criteria for fit indexes in covariance structure analysis: Conventional criteria versus new alternatives. Structur Equat Model 1999; 6: 1-55.
33. Costa PT, McCrae PR. The five-factor model of personality and its relevance to personality disorders. J Pers Disord 1992; 6: 343-56.
34. Grousifarshi MT, Mani A, Bakhshipour A. [The relationship personality characteristics and happiness among students of University of Tabriz]. Journal of psychology of Tabriz University
2006; 1: 144-58. (Persian)
35. Conner KM, Davidson JR. Development of a new resilience scale: The Conner-Davidson resilience scale (CD-RISC). Depress Anxiety 2003; 18(2): 76-82.
36. Jowkar B. [The mediating role of resilience in the relationship between general and emotional intelligence and life satisfaction]. Journal of contemporary psychology 2008; 2(4): 3-12. (Persian)
37. Fazli V. [Parenting style and attitude toward delinquency among juvenile 15 to 18 years old, Tehran]. Journal of crime prevention studies 2010; 5: 79-112. (Persian)
38. Fisher LA, Elias JW, Riz K. Predicting relapse to substance abuse as a function personality dimensions. J Alcohol Clin Exp Res 1998; 22(5): 1041-7.
39. Marnat G. [Psychological assessment]. Pashasharifi H, Nikkhou MR. (translators). Tehran: Roshd; 2000: 702. (Persian)
41. Trull TJ, Sher KJ. Relationship between the five-factor model of personality and axis I disorders in a non-clinical sample. J Abnorm Psychol 1994; 103: 350-60.
42. Tugade MM, Fredrickson BL. Resilient individuals use positive emotion to bouce back from negative emotional experiences. J Pers Soc Psychol 2004; 86: 320-33.
43. Hemenover SH. Individual differences in rate of affect change: Studies in affective chronometry. J Pers Soc Psychol 2003; 85: 121-31.
44. Fredrickson BL. The role of positive emotions in positive psychology: The broden-and-build theory of positive emotions. J Am Psychol 2001; 56: 218-26.
45. Chalmeh R. [Efficacy evaluation measure resiliency in Adel Abad prison in Shiraz, validity, reliability and factor structure]. Journal of psychological models and methods 2010; 1(4): 31-43. (Persian)