1. Galloway D, Rogers C. Motivational style: A link in the relationship between school effectiveness and children’s behavior? J School Psychol 2000; 11(2): 16-25.
2. Renk K, McKinney C, Klein J, Oliveros A. Childhood discipline perception of parents and current functioning in the female college students. J Adolesc 2006; 29: 73-88.
3. Hamdollahzadehgol M. [Investigation the predictors of students' discipline performance in high school in Maindoab suburb]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran: Tehran University, 2002: 9. (Persian)
4. Amanollahi A, Attari Y, Khojastehmehr R. [The relationship between family functioning and psychological-social class with conflict in the first year of secondary school students in Ahwaz]. Journal of new and counseling research 2007; 30: 48-62. (Persian)
5. Heydari Tafreshi GH. [Structural equation modeling approach in explaining the relationship between attachment style and locus of control with marital satisfaction in Islamic Azad University staff of Roudehen]. Journal of educational management research 2012; 3(3): 23-44. (Persian)
6. Thompson SC, Sobolew-Shubin A, Galbraith ME, Schwankovsky L, Cruzen D. Maintaining perception of control: Finding perceived control in low control circumstances. J Pers Soc Psychol 1993; 64: 293-304.
7. Lefcourt HM. Durability and impact of the locus of control construct. J Psychol Bullet 1992; 112: 411-14.
8. Krause N, Shaw BA. Role specific feelings of control and mortality. J Psychol Aging 2000; 15(4): 617-26.
9. Tony TSK. Locus of control, attribution style and discipline problems in secondary schools. J Early Child Dev 2003; 173(5): 455-66.
10. Clarke D. Neuroticism: Moderator or mediator in the relation between locus of control and depression. Pers Individ Dif 2004; 37: 245-58.
11. Owrangi A, Yousliani G, Zarnaghash M. The relationship between the desired disciplinary behavior and family functioning locus of control and self-esteem among high school students in cities of Tehran province. Soc Behav Sci 2011; 30: 2438-48.
12. Akin A. Academic locus of control and self-handicapping. J Soc Behav Sci 2011; 30: 812-16.
13. Besharat MA, Abdolmanafi A, Farahani H, Khodaei MR. [The moderating role of locus of control on the relationship between anger and depression in patients with major depressive disorder]. Journal of contemporary psychology 2011; 6(2): 15-25. (Persian)
14. Yousliani GH, Habibi M, Soleymani S. [The relationship between disciplines desired behavior and family functioning, locus of control and self-esteem of students]. Journal of school psychology 2012; 1(2): 114-34. (Persian)
15. Asghari F, Kordmirza E, Ahmadi L. [Relation between religious attitude, locus of control and trends in drug abuse in students]. Journal of research on addiction 2013; 7(25): 103-12. (Persian)
16. Costa PR, Terracciano A, McCrae RR. Gender differences in personality traits across cultures: Robust and surprising findings. J Pers Soc Psychol 2001; 81: 322-31.
17. Johanson SM. The revolution in couple therapy. J Marit Fam Ther 2003; 29: 348-65.
18. Pulford BD, Johnson A, Awaida M. A cross-cultural study of predictors of self-handicapping in university students. Pers Individ Dif 2005; 39: 727-37.
19. Amato PR, Hohmann-Marriott B. A comparison of high-and low-distress marriages that end in divorce. J Marr Fam 2007; 62: 621-38.
20. Turiano NA, Shawn D, Whiteman SE, Hampson BW, Robert S, Daniel K. Personality and substance use in midlife: Conscientiousness as a moderator and the effects of trait change. J Res Pers 2012; 46: 295-305.
21. Shabani Bahar GH, Erfani N, Hadipoor M. [Compare and investigation the relationship between personality traits and aggression levels in male athletes in selected sports branch Hamadan city]. Journal of research in sport science 2006; 14: 99-112. (Persian)
22. Baseri A, Ebrahimi S. [Relation between attitude personality and social discipline]. Journal of Metropolitan Police 2008; 1(3-4): 119-34. (Persian)
23. Rassolzadeh Tabatabaee K, Abdi N. [The relationship between personality factors and social discipline with attention religious orientation]. Journal of social psychology 2009; 5: 165-89. (Persian)
24. Kazemeini T, Modarres Gharavi M. [The relationship between personality characteristics and risky behaviors among college students of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences]. Journal of Medical Sciences of Rafsanjan 2013; 12(1): 15-26. (Persian)
25. Coopersmith S. The antecedents of self-esteem. San Francisco: Freeman; 1967: 37.
26. Biabangard E. [The relationship between concepts of locus of control, self-esteem and academic achievement in students]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabaei University, 1991: 12. (Persian)
27. Maxwell BE. Hostility, depression and self-esteem among troubled and homeless adolescents in crisis. J Youth Adolesc 1992; 21: 139-50.
28. Donnellan MB, Trzesniewski KH, Robins RW, Moffitt TE, Caspi A. Low self-esteem is related to aggression, antisocial behavior and delinquency. J Psychol Sci 2005; 16: 328-33.
29. Webster GD. Low self-esteem related to aggression, but especially when controlling for gender, replication and extension. J Res Soc Psychol 2006; 29: 12-18.
30. Mahmoudi A, Betsur N. Relationship between adjustment and self-esteem among adolescents. Asian journal of development matters 2010; 3(1): 75-86.
31. Falsafinejad MR. [Effects of self-esteem in the classroom behavioral adjustment of students’ ages 12 to 18 in the city of Qom]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran: Tarbiat Moallem University, 1993: 132. (Persian)
32. Farhang Fallah F. [Investigation rate of compliance school of female high school students of Karaj city in 2002-2003 years]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran: Tehran University, 2003: 86. (Persian)
33. Peyvastegar M, Yazdi M, Mokhtari L. [Relation between narcissism and self-esteem with aggression and compared with its development in adolescent girls]. Journal of psychological research 2011; 7(1): 127-44. (Persian)
34. Allport GW, Ross JM. Personal religious orientation prejudice. J Pers Soc Psychol 1967; 5: 432-43.
35. McIntosh DN, Silver RC, Wortman CB. Religious role in adjustment to a negative life event: Coping with the loss of a child. J Sci Study Relig 2003; 30: 57-62.
36. Kahan D. Relationships among religiosity, physical activity, and sedentary behavior in Jewish adolescents. Pediatr Exerc Sci 2004; 16(1): 54-63.
37. Saroglou V, Pichon I, Trompette L, Verschueren M, Dernelle R. Prosocial behavior and religion: New evidence based on projective measures and peer ratings. J Sci Study Relig 2005; 44(3): 323-48.
38. Park C, Cohen L, Herb I. Intrinsic religiousness and religion coping as life stress moderator for Catholic versus Protestants. J Pers Soc Psychol 2010; 54(3): 562-74.
39. Kagimu M, Guwatudde D, Rwabukwali C, Kaye S, Walakira Y, Ainomugisha D. Religiosity for promotion of behaviors likely to reduce new HIV infections in Uganda: A study among Muslim youth in Wakiso district. J Relig Health 2011; 3: 1-19.
40. Sohrabian T. [The effect of religious attitudes on personal and social adjustment of students]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran: Al-Zahra University, 2000: 117. (Persian)
41. Khodapanahi MK, Khaksar Boldachi MA. [Relationship between religious orientation and psychological adjustment in student]. Journal of psychology 2004; 9(3): 310-20. (Persian)
42. Soltani Nejad A, Fathi Ashteiani A, Ahmadi K, Azad Fallah P, Anisi J, Rahmati Najjarkolaee A, et al. [The relationship between religious orientation and suicidal behavior in soldiers]. Journal of Islamic lifestyle 2012; 1(2): 25-30. (Persian)
43. Tabakhnick BG, Fidell LS. Using multivariate statistics. 5th ed. Boston: Allyn and Bocon; 2007: 123.
44. Jafari E, Sohrabi F, Jomehri F, Najafi M. [Relationship between personality type, locus of control and hardiness in cancer patients and normal subjects]. Journal of clinical psychology 2009; 1(1): 57-66. (Persian)
45. Khoosfi H, Monirpoor N, Birashk B, Peighambari MM. [A comparative study of personality factors, stressful life events, and social support in coronary heart patients and non-patients]. Journal of contemporary psychology 2007; 2(1): 41-8. (Persian)
46. Rosenberg F, Rosenberg M. Self-esteem and delinquency. J Youth Adolesc 1987; 7: 279-91.
47. Mokhtary A, Allahyari AA, Rasoolzade Tabatabaee K. [Relationship between religious orientation and stress]. Journal of psychology 2001; 5: 56-67. (Persian)