1. Mohammadkhani P, Mohammadi M, Nazari M, Salavati M. [Preparation, validity and reliability of self-report measures of child abuse (CASRS) students in Iran]. International journal of the Islamic Republic of Iran 2003; 17(1): 26-38. (Persian)
2. Ghavam A. [Characteristics of psychological, behavioral, social, and sexual abuse: victims]. Proceeding at the conference of Iranian children and adolescents, 1997: 88-93. (Persian)
3. Mohammadkhani P, Delavar A, Mohammadi MR. [Quality of life and general health of the parents of abused children]. National journal of psychiatry and clinical psychology 2001; 5: 37-47. (Persian)
4. Norouzi F. [Child abuse and neglect background check on students 14-18 years old Tehran]. MS. Dissertation. Tehran Psychiatric Institute, 1993: 55-8. (Persian)
5. Ohadi B. [Human sexuality. Posted by Sadegh Hedayat]. 8th ed. Tehran: Sadegh Hedayat Publishing; 2006: 285-6. (Persian)
6. Neff KD. Development and validation of a scale to measure self-compassion. Self Identity 2003; 2: 223-50.
7. Neff KD, Kirkpatrick KL, Rude SS. Selfcompassion and adaptive psychological functioning. J Pers 2007; 41: 139-54.
8. Desai S, Arias I, Thompson MP, Basile KC. Childhood victimization and subsequent adult revictimization assessed in a nationally representative sample of women and men. Violence Vict 2002; 17: 639-53.
9. Neff KD, Rude SS, Kirkpatrick K. An examination of self-compassion in relation to positive psychological functioning and personality traits. J Res Pers 2007; 41: 908-16.
10. Anzhdani E, Ghorbani N, Farahani H, Hatami J. [Moderating role of self-compassion, self-cohesion, self-esteem and awareness of the negative emotions associated with the experience of unpleasant events]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran University, Faculty of psychology and educational sciences, 2010: 60-150. (Persian)
11. Sadock BJ, Sadock VA. [Synopsis of psychiatry]. Rafiee H. Sobhanian Kh. (translators). Tehran: Arjmand; 2003: 1, 28-9. (Persian)
12. Rita L. Atkinson, Richard C. Atkinson, Edward E. Smith, Daryl J. Bem, Susan Nolen-Hoeksema. [Hilgard psychology]. Rafiee H, Samiei M, Arjmand M. (translators). 3rd ed. Tehran: Arjmand; 2001: 126-7. (Persian)
13. Baird C. Development of risk assessment indices for the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services. In: Tatara T. (editor). Validation research in CPS risk assessment: Three recent studies. Occasional Monograph Series No.2. Washington DC. American Public Welfare Association; 1988: 84-142.
14. Neff KD, Hsieh YP, Dejitterat K. Self-compassion, achievement goals, and coping with academic failure. Self Identity 2007; 4: 263-87.
15. Vettese LC, Dyer CE, Wing LL, Christine W. Does self-compassion mitigate the association between childhood maltreatment and later emotion regulation difficulties? A preliminary investigation. Int J Ment Health Addiction 2011; 9(5): 480-91.
16. Ghorbani N, Watson PJ, Zhuo C, Norballa F. Self-compassion in Iranian muslims: Relationships with integrative self-knowledge, mental health, and religious orientation. Int J Psychol Relig 2012; 22: 106-18.
17. Brody GH, Forehand R. Maternal perceptions of child maladjustment as a function of the combined influence of child behavior and maternal depression. J Consult Clin Psychol 2007; 54: 237-40.
18. Zuravin SJ. Child abuse, child neglect and maternal depression; Is there a connection? In: National Centre on Child Abuse and Neglect (ed) Child neglect monograph. Proceedings form a symposium. Washington, DC: Clearinghouse on Child Abuse and Neglect; 1988: 40-55.
19. Fergusson DM, Lynskey MT, Horwood LJ. The effect of maternal depression on maternal ratings of child behavior. J Abnorm Child Psychol 1993; 21: 245-70.
20. Coohey C. The role of friends, in–laws, and other kin in father- perpetrated child physical abuse. Child Welfare 2000; 79(4): 373-402.
21. Harter SL, Taylor TL. Parental alcoholism, child abuse, and adult adjustment. J Subst Abuse 2000; 11: 31-44.
22. Abbaszadeh M, Saadati M, Kasbokar H. [Domestic violence against psychological (sociological study of married women in the city of Tabriz)]. Social security studies 2010; 24: 61-90. (Persian)
23. Mikaeli L, Zamanloo Kh. [Prevalence study of child abuse and projected through depression and anxiety, parental attachment styles and mental health of adolescents]. Journal of psychology of exceptional individuals 2012; 2(5): 146-66. (Persian)
24. Neff KD, Pisitsungkagarn K, Hseih Y. Self-compassion and self-construal in the United States, Thailand, and Taiwan. J Cross Cult Psychol 2008; 39: 267-85.
25. Mirkheshti H. [Examine the relationship between marital satisfaction and mental health]. MS. Dissertation. Rudhen: University of Rudhen, Faculty of psychology; 1996: 120-1. (Persian)
26. Hooman A. [Standardization of GHQ]. Tehran: Tehran University; 1998: 27. (Persian)
27. Tanakaa M, Wekerleb C, Schmuckc ML, Paglia-Boakd A. The linkages among childhood maltreatment, adolescent mental health, and self-compassion in child welfare adolescents. Child Abuse Negl 2011; 35: 887-98.
28. Neff KD, McGeehee P. Self-compassion and psychological resilience among adolescents and young adults. Self Identity 2010; 9: 225-240.
29. Bahrami Ehsan H. Tahbaz Hosseinzadeh S. [Compare abuse, mental health and religious orientation in normal and runaways in Tehran]. Journal of psychology and educational sciences 2006; 1: 143-57. (Persian)
30. Abedi A, Lali M. [The relationship between parental history of abuse in childhood and depression in adulthood outpatient counseling center in Isfahan]. Psychological studies 2006; 4(4): 38-51. (Persian)
31. Springer K, Sheridan J, Kuo D, Carnes M. Long-term physical and mental health consequences of childhood physical abuse: Results from a large population-based sample of men and women. Child Abuse Negl 2007; 31: 517-30.
33. Martsolf DS. Childhood maltreatment and mental and physical health in Haitian adults. J Nurs Scholarsh
2004; 36(4): 293-9.