1. Dyzadgan I, Atashpoor A. Sayed A. [Relationship between couples deprivation, success in married life]. Journal of knowledge and research in psychology of Khorasegan Islamic Azad University 2001; 30: 34-55. (Persian)
2. Lotfabad H. [Developmental psychology: Adolescence, young and old]. Tehran: Semat; 2001: 21-6. (Persian)
3. Safarpoor A. [Investigation and study relationship between emotional maturity and marital adjustment of married men employed at Tehran Oil Pipelines Company with healthy and unhealthy perception of their original families]. MS. Dissertation. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University, 2007: 34-55. (Persian)
4. Ramsden AC. Neuro Psychotherapy. [Cited 2000 Jun 5]. Available from: http://weekendworkshops.com.au/profile/AncaRamsden.
5. Live J. What is emotional maturity? Available from: URL; http://www.Jonathan Live.com/jpg. Html. 2007.
6. Goleman D. [Emotional intelligence]. Parsa N. (translator). Tehran: Roshd; 2001: 23-42. (Persian)
7. Cole DA, Rehm LP. Family interaction patterns and childhood depression. J Abnorm Child Psychol 1994; l4: 297-314.
8. Singh Y, Bhargava, M. [Emotional maturity scale]. Karami A. (translator). Tehran: Allameh Tabatabaei University Publication; 1999: 33-52. (Persian)
9. Shamlou S. [Mental health]. 2nd ed. Tehran: Roshd; 2004: 11-14. (Persian)
10. Khaleghian B. [Human relations in school]. Tehran: Mohager; 2004: 22-34. (Persian)
11. Griffith D. [Human relations in educational management]. Bakhshi G. (translator). Tehran: Samander; 1994: 41-5. (Persian)
12. Emrahim KH, Valilu M, Alireza L. The relation between quality of work life and job performance. Middle East J Sci Res 2010; 6(4): 317-23.
13. Khojastemehr R, Attari Y, Shiraninia K. [The effect of communication skills on communication patterns and positive feeling toward the spouse in couple of Ahwaz city]. Journal of counseling novelties and research 2007; 27: 81-97. (Persian)
14. Aslinejad MA, Alami A, Tajadodi M. [Life skills]. Mashhad: Ney Negar; 2008: 34-51. (Persian)
15. Hosseini J. [Gold techniques with others]. Qom: Aftab; 2005: 11-15. (Persian)
16. Rosenbaum T. Effective Communication skills. New York: Itap center; 2005: 31-3.
17. Whisman M, Uebelacker L, Settles T. Marital distress and the metabolic syndrome: Linking social functioning with physical health. J Fam Psychol 2010; 24(3): 367-70.
18. Braithwaite S, Delevi R, Fincham F. Romantic relationships and the physical and mental health of college students. Pers Relat 2010; 17(1): 1-12.
19. Fyncham F. [Spouses relationship]. Gharache Dagi M. (translator). Tehran: Owj-e-Bahar; 2003: 23-44. (Persian)
20. Yu T, Pettit G, Lansford J, Dodge K, Bates J. The interactive effects of marital conflict and divorce on parent-adult children’s relationships. J Marr Fam 2010; 72(2): 282-92.
21. Khamseh A. [Premarital education]. Tehran: Al-Zahra University, Faculty of women, 2008: 61-5. (Persian)
22. Adler-Baeder F, Robertson A, Schramm DG. Conceptual framework for marriage education programs for stepfamily couples with considerations for socioeconomic context. Marriage Fam Rev 2010; 46(4): 300-22.
23. Ledermann T, Bodenmann G, Rudaz M, Bradbury TN. Stress, communication, and marital quality in couples. Fam Relat 2010; 59: 195-206.
24. Tam CL, Lee TH, Foo YC, Lim YM. Communication skills, conflict tactics and mental health: a study of married and cohabitating couples in Malaysia. Asian Soc Sci 2010; 7(6): 79-87.
25. Bagherian M. [Efficacy of communication skills training for marital couples’ marital adjustment based on the teachings of Islam]. MS. Dissertation. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabaei University, 2009: 33-90. (Persian)
26. Victoria LB. Does marriage and relationship education improve couples communication? A meta- analytics study. Department of marriage family and human development. Brigham Young University, 2008: 34-56.
27. McLori L. An inquiry into the experience and Perceived effectiveness of marriage preparation in the promotion of marital satisfaction. University of Calgary, 2008: 55-61. Available from: URL; http://pqdd.sinica.edu.tw/twdaoapp/servlet/advanced?query=NR38028
28. Ismailzadeh H. [Investigation of relationship between assertiveness and marital satisfaction among Students]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran: Tarbiat Modarres University, 2004: 34-52. (Persian)
29. Halfour K. [Short-term couple therapy]. Tabrizi M, Kardani M, Jafari F. (translators). Tehran: Roshd; 2008: 55-9. (Persian)
30. Singh Y, Bhargava M. [Emotional maturity scale]. Karami A. (translator). Tehran: Allameh Tabatabaei University Publication; 1999: 23-41. (Persian)
31. Mahintorabi S, Mazaher MA, Sahebi A, Mousavi V. The effect of cognitive-behavioral training on modification of irrational expectation, emotional maturity and marital dissatisfaction in women. J Behav Sci 2011; 5(2): 127-33.
32. Cleary Bradley RP, Friend DJ, Gottman JM. Supporting healthy relationship in low-income, violent couple: Reducing conflict and strengthening relationship skills and satisfaction. J Couple Relat Ther 2011; 10: 97-116.
33. Fathi Moghadam G, Ahadi H, Jamhari F, Fakhri N. A comparison of the effectiveness of communication skills training for mental conflict and quality of life in female students of Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch. World journal of sport sciences 2012; 6(1): 73-9.
34. Hahlweg K, Richter D. Prevention of marital instability and distress. Results of an 11-year longitudinal follow-up study. Behav Res Ther2010; 48(5): 377-83.
35. Esfandiyari N. [Efficacy of relationship-oriented group training on reducing conflict between work-family and increasing marital satisfaction in married employees’ of 21 area of Tehran Municipality]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabaei University, 2009: 34-47. (Persian)
36. Sajjadipour F. [Effectiveness of communication skills training based on the World Health Organization program on marital adjustment of couples living in the city of Karaj]. MA. Dissertation. Tehran: Al-Zahra University, 2002: 12-31. (Persian)
37. Mohebbi-Kia R. [Effectiveness of communication skills training with cognitive-behavioral approach to their marital adjustment]. MS. Dissertation. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University, Faculty of psychology, 2008: 34-45. (Persian)
38. Mehdipour Sh. [Communication skills on the job satisfaction of female nurses from the viewpoint of Bern]. MS. Dissertation. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University, 2008: 23-67. (Persian)
39. Mehran B. [The effectiveness of multi-modal approach of Arnold Lazarus on the emotional maturity of third year of secondary school girls in Malard-Shahriyar region 2]. MS. Dissertation. Allameh Tabatabai University, 2007: 12-34. (Persian)
40. Mohsenian Rad M. [Communication and human relationships between individual, groups, collective]. Tehran: Soroush, 1990: 62-71. (Persian)
41. Kelever PH. Goal direction and effectiveness emotional maturity, and nuclear family functioning. J Mar Fam Ther 2009; 35(3): 308-324.
42. Bulter MH, Wampler KS. Meta-analytical data of search on the couple communication program. Am J Fam Ther 1999; 27: 233-43.
43. Esmaeili M. [The effect of the training of emotional intelligence components (intrapersonal awareness, interpersonal awareness, coping skills, etc.) on the enhancement of mental health]. PhD. Dissertation. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University, 2004: 11-99. (Persian)
44. Tozandeh Johnny H, Sedighi K, Nejat H, Kamalpour N. [Relative efficacy of cognitive-behavioral training of self-esteem to social adjustment of students]. Journal of knowledge and research in education of Khorasgan Islamic Azad University 2007, 16: 25-55. (Persian)
45. Elhavi R. [The contribution of internal and external resources to emotional adjustment: A comparison of at-risk and normative adolescents]. J Child Adolesc 2008; 25: 385-96.
46. Samani S, Razavieh A. [Correlation relationship between emotional independence with family and emotional problems]. Journal of research on psychological health 2007; 1(1): 12-31. (Persian)
47. Yousefi F. [Relationship between emotional intelligence and communication skills group of students]. Journal of development psychology of Iranian psychologists 2006; 9(5): 23-41. (Persian)