1. Sadeghian F, Farhadi nasab A, Falahinia G. [Mental health investigation among students of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences in 2006]. Developing and extending of medicine education 2009; 1(1): 44-51. (Persian)
2. Kaveh MH. [The roll of teachers in mental health of elementary school students: The results of an intervention study]. Payesh 2003; 2(2): 95-103. (Persian)
3. Asadi H, Vadoodi V. [The prevalence of socio-individual problems and psychiatric disorders in university students]. Proceeding of the 5th National Congress of Students Mental Health 1389; 9-11. (Persian).
4. Parvizifard. [The prevalence of psychiatric disorders in fresh men of Kermanshah Medical Sciences University in 2001-2002]. Proceeding of the 3rd National Congress of Students Mental Health, 2006; 184. (Persian)
5. Asadi H, Vadoodi V, Yeganeh SH. [The investigation of mental health status among students of Shahid Beheshti University (entrance year: 2007-2008)]. Proceeding of the 4th National Congress of Students Mental Health, 2008, 171-4. (Persian)
6. Asadi H, Hosseini S, Yeganeh SH. [The fresh men's mental health status and prevalence of psychiatric disorders]. Proceeding of the 5th National Congress of Students Mental Health, 2010, 8-9. (Persian)
7. Calvete E, Cardenoso O. Self-talk in adolescents: Dimensions, states of mind, and psychological maladjustment. Cogn Ther Res 2002; 26(4): 473-85.
8. Mosayebi H, Esmaeeli M, Falsafinezhad MR. [The effectiveness of cognitive therapy based on self talk technique on diminution of social phobia and correction of self and others interpretation]. Education and psychology studies 2010; 11(2): 87-102. (Persian)
9. Safren SA, Heimberg RG, Lerner AH, Warman M, Kendall PC. Differentiating anxious and depressive self-statements: Combined factor structure of the anxious self- statements questionnaire and the automatic thoughts questionnaire revised. Cogn Ther Res 2000; 24(3): 327-44.
10. Jolly JB, Kramer TA. The hierarchical arrangement of internalizing cognitions. Cogn Ther Res 1994; 18: 1-14.
11. Clark DM, McManus F. Information processing in social phobia. Biol Psychiatry 2002; 51: 92-100.
12. Calvete E, Estevez A, Landin C, Mortinez Y, Cardenoso O, Villardan L, et al. Self-talk and affective problems in college students: Valence of thinking and cognitive content specificity. Span J Psychol 2005; 8(1): 56-67.
13. Lovibond SM, Lovibond PFM. Manual for the depression, anxiety and stress scale. 2nd ed. Australia, Sydney: Psychology formulation; 1995: 1-211.
14. Sahebi A, Mir Abdollahi E, Salari R. [Normalizing of depression, anxiety and stress scale on students of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad]. Research report 2001: 1-132. (Persian)
15. Mehrabi A, Fata L, Davazdah Emami MH, Rajab A. [The effectiveness of stress management instruction based on cognitive behavioral theory on blood sugar control and emotional difficulties diminution in type 1 diabetes patients]. Iranian diabetes and lipid journal 2008; 8(2): 103-14. (Persian)
16. Dodge CS, Hope DA, Heimberg RG, Becker RE. Evaluation of the social interaction self-statement test with a social phobic population. Cogn Ther Res 1998; 12: 211-22.
17. Hardy J, Gammage K, Hall CR. A description of athlete self-talk. The sport psychologist 2001; 15: 306-18.
18. Hardy J, Hall CR, Gibbs C, Greenslade C. Self-talk and gross motor skill performance: An experimental approach. Athletic insight 2005; 7(2): 1-13.
19. Kendall PC, Chansky TE. Considering cognition in anxiety-disordered children. J Anxiety Disord 1991; 5: 167-85.
20. Calvete E, Connor-Smith JK. Automatic thoughts and psychological symptoms: A cross-cultural comparison of American and Spanish students. Cogn Ther Res 2005; 29(2): 201-17.
21. Amsel R, Fichten CS. Recommendations for Self-Statement Inventories: Use of valence, endpoints, frequency, and relative frequency. Cogn Ther Res 1998; 22(3): 225-77.
22. Schwartz RM. Consider the simple screw: Cognitive science, quality improvement and psychotherapy. J Consult Clin Psychol 1997; 65: 970-83.