1.Forsner M, JanssonL, Soderberg A. Afraid of medical care: School-aged children's narratives about medical fear. J Pediatr Nurs 2009; 6(24): 65-7821.
2. Wong D, Haknbry M, Wilson D. [Textbook of pediatric nursing]. Shoghi M. (translator). 9th ed. Tehran: Community; 2011: 296-8. (Persian)
3. Totonchi M. [The role of mediation concept for perfectionism and mental health in adolescents in the city]. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences 2012; 2(3): 210-17. (Persian)
4. Bqayyan M, Bahrami A. [The effect of gender and level of physical activity on body image in students' academic]. Journal of educational innovation 2012; 47(3): 82-94. (Persian)
5. Sanjari M. Hospital pediatric parental anxiety. Iranian journal of nursing 2007; 39(3): 41-9.
6. Melamed BG, Lumely MA. Hospital fears ratings scale. In: Hersen M, Bellack AS. (editors). Dictionary of behavioral assesment techniques. New York: Pergamon Press; 1990: 252-3.
7. Shah Maleki L. [Investigating and comparing male and female students' self-government model schools]. Tehran Conference of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Conference, 2015. (Persian)
8. Mola F, Khanjari S. [The impact children play on the fear of hospitalization]. Journal of nursing and midwifery 2013; 13(4): 51-6. (Persian)
9. Hogat E, Ibn Alshhydy M. [Redefines space-based assessment and analysis needs of children admitted to children's hospital with a view to reducing the fear]. Magazine of architecture and urbanism 2012; 3(4): 33-44. (Persian)
10. Rennick J, Dougherty G, Chambers Ch, Stremler R, Childerhose JE, Stack D, et al. Children’s psychological and behavioral 1intensive care unit hospitalization: the caring intensively study. BMC Pediatrics 2014; 14(1): 276.
11. Yan H, Kantawang S, YinghuaY. Selected factors influencing self-concept among hospitalized Chinese school-age children with a chronic illness. Int J Nurs Pract 2008; 5: 38-46.
12. Ghaffari A, Arfa Bellucci F. [The relationship between achievement motivation and test anxiety pages]. Clinical psychology research and consulting 2011; 1(2): 121-36. (Persian)
13. Pasha TH, Naderi F, Akbari SH. [Comparison of body image, public health between people who have cosmetic surgery, cosmetic surgery volunteers and ordinary people]. Journal of new findings in psychology 2010; 7(2): 61-80. (Persian)
14. Najafi Kilian M, Pourjam A, Jamshidi N, Karimi SH. A study of stress, anxiety, depression and self-image in Fasa University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences 2013; 3(3): 135-9. (Persian)
15. Kulkarni RD. Effect of gender on anxiety and self concept among school players. Int Online J 2016; 2(3): 55-61.
16. Toma j O, Estebsari F, Taghavi T, Borim Nejad L, Dastoorpoor M, Ghasemi A. The effects of group play therapy on self-concept among 7 to 11 year-old children suffering from thalassemia major. Iran Red Crescent Med J 2016; 18(4): e35412.
17. Martin S, Hagger, Andy S, Nikos LD, Pedro Miguel Pereira G, José Pedro Leitão F, et al. Physical self-concept and social physique anxiety: Invariance across culture, gender and age. Wiley Online Lib 2009; 26(4): 261-348.
18. Saban F, Arıkan D. The self-esteem and anxiety of children with and without mentally retarded siblings. J Res Med Sci 2013; 18(11): 961-9.
19. Shah Mohamed Arip M, Binti Yusooff F, Jazimin Jusoh A, Syed Salim S, Abd Samad N. The effectiveness of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) treatment group on self-concept among adolescents. Int J Hum Soc Sci 2011; 1(8): 113-22.
20. Erfanparast L, Vafaei A, Sohrabi A, Ranjkesh B, Bahadori Z, Pourkazemi M, et al. Impact of self-concept on preschoolers’ dental anxiety and behavior. Dent Res Dent Clin Dent Prospects 2015; 9(3): 188-92.
21. Khodayarifard M, Akram P. [The use of cognitive-behavioral family therapy with an emphasis in the treatment of depression, social phobia and panic]. Psychological research journal 2005; 8(3-4): 62-83. (Persian)
22. Suprabha BS, Rao A, Choudhary S, Shenoy R. Child dental fear and behavior: the role of environmental factors in a hospital cohort. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent 2011; 29(2): 95-101.
23. Ezzati N. [The effect of knowledge of self-care, much of global fear and anxiety of coronary heart disease in men and women]. Woman and family studies 2011; 17(3): 107-30. (Persian)
24. Haddadi A, Ghasempour M. [The fear and anxiety of dental medical and dental students of Babol University of Medical Sciences]. Dentistary journal 2005; 17(3): 9-14. (Persian)
25. Mahat G, Scoloveno MA. School-age children's self-reported fears and coping strategies related to medical experiences. J Cult Divers 2006; 13(1): 34-40.
26. Kalar M, Syed M, Maroof M, Kiran F, Farooque K, Batool M, et al. Understanding fear in school children. Int J Collaborat Res Intern Med Public Health 2013; 5(5): 268-78.
27. Tamanai M, Siddiqui Arfaee F, Salami Mohammad Abadi F. The relationship of emotional intelligence, self-concept and self-esteem and academic achievement. J Res Plann Higher Educ 2011; 16(2): 99-113